The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Now, Vakıfbank have great spikers as foreigner(Glinka and Nikolic).Gözde has done great job this year..So our spikers won't change.Glinka (w/o reception) and Nikolic will be 4th zone attacker and Gözde will be 2nd zone attacker with reception..Setter Özge, libero Gizem, middles Bahar, ? ... We could have also 1 foreign player in the bench.I think if Vakıfbank will buy a foreign for this position that must be middle blocker.. I think it would be Gioli or Fürst..Gioli is 33 years old and I think she should have a rest in the season so it would be good for her.She would play some of the league matches and full in Champions League..The other option is Fürst who said several times that she fell-in-love with Istanbul and she wants to stay here..So she stays in Istanbul but in different club :D

For the Turkish middle blocker who will play in the league would be Duygu Bal..She didn't have a good season in Italy but her team wasn't good,too..I think she should accept the offer from Vakıfbank if they will give her a guarantee that she would play in starting six..I believe that Duygu is a good player and can play well in the league.The other option is Vakıfbank's young player Dicle Nur Babat who plays also for Junior Nt..I really like her play and blocks. These are my opinions! Please share your opinions!

Dicle is going to USA for education. She also probably will be absent in Junior NT :whistle:

• Gizem Güreşen from twitter: "im so sad now..Maja is not our team! she is perfect person that i have ever seen. i hope this will be good for her cause she deserve..."

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• Gizem Güreşen from twitter: "im so sad now..Maja is not our team! she is perfect person that i have ever seen. i hope this will be good for her cause she deserve..."

;( can't read it !

• Maja ;( I can't imagine Vakifbank without her! ;(

• In which Club may She play?
    And You see? I have written it a few days ago and You ha ha amazing amazing joke joke :)

• Gamova can play for Eczacibasi VitrA next season.Eczaci's managment went to Moscow. Gamova-Neslihan-Poljak wow what a tripple :lol:

Source: http://www.russiavolley.com/ru…turkish-eczachibashi.html

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Gamova can play for Eczacibasi VitrA next season.Eczaci's managment went to Moscow. Gamova-Neslihan-Poljak wow what a tripple :lol:

I can't believe EV-management will try to transfer Gamova....Does EV want to play with 2 opposites (Neslihan and Gamova) next season? :lol: :lol: :lol:

@ StarNight

When will Lo Bianco finally sign with EV ?? :teach:

• I don't believe that She will play in Turkey. And only One of Two OPP would play on the court.

• Rosir Calderon is on the way to Galatasaray Medical Park! :super:

?( ?( ?(

She signed a contract with Volero Zurich, a few months ago, didn't she ????

• Christa Harmotto and Fernandinha renewed their contracts in Modena. The club wants to sign Francesca Piccinini or Chiara Di Iulio and Margareta Kozuch and wants to keep young talent Laura Partenio and Paola Paggi. Secolo, Bacchi and Sara Paris will leave.

• Christa Harmotto and Fernandinha renewed their contracts in Modena. The club wants to sign Francesca Piccinini or Chiara Di Iulio and Margareta Kozuch and wants to keep young talent Laura Partenio and Paola Paggi. Secolo, Bacchi and Sara Paris will leave.

Harmotto so good & work hard player. And then, she own on best attitude at her work (different to Hooker).

Piccinini, I just heard RC Cannes always contact her. :P

• Yes, but she will probably play for GSMP next season..

it's strange, I remember she signed 5 years contract with Volero

would be nice to see Gamova in Turkey but... I think Eczacibasi need a good setter not spiker !

• it's strange, I remember she signed 5 years contract with Volero

would be nice to see Gamova in Turkey but... I think Eczacibasi need a good setter not spiker !

Lo Bianco, she not confirm to Russian V.B. Club ??

I do not think that Gamova will change her team. She wants to win CL with her home team-Dinamo Kazan (she is from Kazan)

• I do not think that Gamova will change her team. She wants to win CL with her home team-Dinamo Kazan (she is from Kazan)

GAMOVA want to born on baby. She can't go to Turkey.