The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• IMO, Rondon'd better play in Russia :lol:
    the tall Russian players will rock with Rondon's high and slow balls so much.

• IMO, Rondon'd better play in Russia :lol:
    the tall Russian players will rock with Rondon's high and slow balls so much.

I agree XD Or she can find another team with a different style of game

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Ze Roberto has a terrible English maybe coz of his portugese accent or he is speaking too fast,i tried many times to understand him in time-outs but didnt understand anything :lol: I guess players are having hard moments too to understand Ze while giving tactic :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Edited once, last by StarNight ().

• How stayed the situation of 2+1 rule? The metting of the president with clubs were today right?

Nothing has changed, 2+1 rule is still in force, 4 foreign players play together for only CL and the match between top teams while they are not eliminated from european cups :olympia:

• joanamss

President didnt change 2+1 rule today therefore Acıbadem president left the meeting early.Their friendship was quite good previous seasons but nowadays they are quite cold to each other :) I dont know the new formula wil continue or not which includes the way of playing with 3 foreigns ( 1- Only European Cup participants can play against each other with 3 foreign players 2- If one team coach does not accept to play with 3 players,both teams must play with 2+1 foreigns 3- This rule wil last until european cups end)

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• joanamss

President didnt change 2+1 rule today therefore Acıbadem president left the meeting early.Their friendship was quite good previous seasons but nowadays they are quite cold to each other :) I dont know the new formula wil continue or not which includes the way of playing with 3 foreigns ( 1- Only European Cup participants can play against each other with 3 foreign players 2- If one team coach does not accept to play with 3 players,both teams must play with 2+1 foreigns 3- This rule wil last until european cups end)

I see...well, I still think is not good idea to be only 2 foreihners, but I also think that if turkish Federation president changed the rule agai now, he would loose all command. :S (he shoulnt have change dthe rule in first place! hehe)

Anyway, thank for info guys..

so has any date for them to decide about the new formula?, if they will accept between the european cup team to play with 3 foreigners and everything? OR there is no idea when that will be decided?

• Logan Tom :heart:

Brasil --> Italy --> Switzerland --> Spain --> Russia --> Japan --> Italy --> China --> Turkey

What a life :obey:

• MAybe a little off-topic here :D

but

Can any FBA-fan ( or somebody else :P ) tell me when the official presentation of Logan Tom will take place ?? :teach:

• MAybe a little off-topic here :D

but

Can any FBA-fan ( or somebody else :P ) tell me when the official presentation of Logan Tom will take place ?? :teach:

No news about her signing ceremony

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Villa next year wont be so competitive as was this season. Without Cardullo, maybe Aguero, Hodge, Anzanello, Calloni (replaced by Guiggi), Rondon, Bosetti... Comfirmed only Berg (and she is the second setter I like the best after Lo Bianco) and Cruz. I hope will arrive good news for the other players

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.