The 2012 CEV Champions League

• I predicted 3-1 for Azerrail,but must admit 3-0 is definetly better!! :dance4:

I knew that Azerrail will fight till the end, they play at home, they won't give up. But I didn't expect 3-0, Of course it is better :dance4: :drink:

• Indeed, What a horrible performance by Vakifbank. Hope they could play a lot better later.

• wow congratz Azerrail Baku :lol:

• Bravooooo AzerRail !!! Congratzzzzzzz )))

• Tomkom is staying at bench and Parkhomenko is playing? haha :thumbsup:

Of course yes!!! Oksana Parkhomenko shows that the power of the setter is playing from the bad reception. With good reception everyone can play on high level!!! Last years she played only in the teams with horrible reception and still keeps her level. Today with that awful reception she did greaaat job to defeat the last winners of the Champions league!!!
    Every day I adore her game more and more...
    Today Azerrail played really very balanced and like a team. If they have signed a top level OH they could have the main favourite to the title. It is very hard to play with such an horrible reception. It is volleyball and you never know what happens tomorrow!

• Congratulations to Mulhouse :flower:

Dresden had a horrible reception today...that's why they lost in my opinion :(

• Dresden doesn't have the level to play CL :thumbdown: Everything Matthes did today was attacking straight into the block and failing receptions. Tzscherlich did a "great" job defending a dozen balls that would have gone far out, even Lisa Thomsen is better than her now. Apitz is also far away from her best shape, she was sooo predictable (I watched only 3rd and 4th set though...).
    Bokan from Mulhouse is a very interesting player, she should play in a better club soon.

• Dresden doesn't have the level to play CL :thumbdown: Everything Matthes did today was attacking straight into the block and failing receptions. Tzscherlich did a "great" job defending a dozen balls that would have gone far out, even Lisa Thomsen is better than her now. Apitz is also far away from her best shape, she was sooo predictable (I watched only 3rd and 4th set though...).
    Bokan from Mulhouse is a very interesting player, she should play in a better club soon.

A little offtopic: Schwerin makes a better impression to me so far (in relation to Dresden). I agree Thomsen is better than Tzscherlich at the moment.

• Congratulations girls !! :flower:
    it was a kind of horror I think. Eczaci had their ups and downs in this match but the victory is the most important and I'm very happy they have been fighting till the end and have won this difficult match ! :flower:
    Reception was quite unstable today, especially Mirka's but it's not a surprise I think :D but her attack today :super: it's very good decision to put Buse on court instead of Mirka ! Elif was also quite unstable too, but all in all not so bad ;) Esra had a good match today !
    Senna I still count on you ! and I hope Micelli will trust her more ;)
    Big congrats again and thank you Tangerines or...Tigers nevermind :lol: for the victory ! :heart: :flower:

• Congratulations to Mulhouse :flower:

Dresden had a horrible reception today...that's why they lost in my opinion :(

worst reception than Mulhouse you think?
    and what about coaching from Dresden?i have no words ...

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• A little offtopic: Schwerin makes a better impression to me so far (in relation to Dresden). I agree Thomsen is better than Tzscherlich at the moment.

Yeah, Schwerin definitely makes a better impression. They're unlucky that there is no "easy" team in their pool, so they probably won't win any match, but at least they managed to take sets from Eczaci and Villa Cortese.

• Congratulations for Mulhouse and expecially for Tatiana Bokan! I have excellent memories of her last season in the italian A2, and I'm not surprised that she is behaving so well in the CL :super: