The 2012 CEV Champions League

• I hope that Bergamo doesn't have again an impossible circle!!! would be an injustice!! X(

• My favourite teams for f4 in 2011/2012 season: EcV,Fba,Vgstt,Rabıta Baku,Dinamo Kazan ( they should find good players ,Gamova alone is not enough for f4).my surprising team:Atom Trefl Sopot.

the other good teams for f4: Moskow,Bergamo,Villa,Volero,Cannes.And i have no idea about two german teams.Azerail,Pesaro and fakro r good teams but i dont think they can make it as f4.

• I think a polish or azeri team will organize F4 this year for azerbaijan Rabita can host the organisation about Poland hope Sopot will.Ergo Arena and Polish audiences are just fantastic.Muszyna's hall is too little i think.My favs. for F4 are two of Eczacibasi,Vakifbank Gstt,Fenerbahce Acibadem and two of Atom Sopot,Rabita Baku and Volero Zürich

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• My favorite teams for this years final four are in bold colored teams, other 1 will be host from Poland i think

Rabita BAKU (AZE)
    Azerrail BAKU (AZE)
    VK Modranska PROSTEJOV (CZE)
    RC CANNES (FRA)
    ASPTT MULHOUSE (FRA)
    SCHWERINER SC (GER)
    DRESDNER SC (GER)
    Volley BERGAMO (ITA)
    MC-Carnaghi VILLA CORTESE (ITA)
    Scavolini PESARO (ITA)
    Atom Trefl SOPOT (POL)
    Bank BPS Fakro MUSZYNA (POL)
    2004 Tomis CONSTANTA (ROU)
    Dinamo KAZAN (RUS)
    Dinamo MOSCOW (RUS)
    Crvena Zvezda BEOGRAD (SRB)
    Voléro ZÜRICH (SUI)
    FenerbahceAcibadem ISTANBUL (TUR)
    VakifGunesTTelekom ISTANBUL (TUR)
    Eczacibasi VitrA ISTANBUL (TUR)

• Volero :what:

Is it a joke ? I'd prefer to see the Final 4 in Zurich, cause it's about 150 kms far from my town
    BUT the arena of Volero contains no more that 700 places !!!!
    Or they will find a big arena

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Good to see TWO teams from Germany. :thumbsup: Maybe they will be the underdog.

• The drawing of lots for 2012 CEV Championsleague will be broadcasted live on laola1.tv on Friday at 8 PM (CET)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I want this group for Fenerbahçe :D
    Atom Trefl SOPOT (POL)
    DRESDNER SC (GER)
    I don't want Bergamo and Dinamo Moscow any more. I want new opponents :teach:

• I didnt understand, does it mean F4 will be in Azerbaijan next year?

• Pool A
    RC CANNES (FRA)
    SCHWERINER SC (GER)
    Eczacibasi VitrA ISTANBUL (TUR)

Pool B
    ASPTT MULHOUSE (FRA)
    DRESDNER SC (GER)
    Rabita BAKU (AZE)

Pool C
    Dinamo KAZAN (RUS)
    Atom Trefl SOPOT (POL)
    Voléro ZÜRICH (SUI)
    VK Modranska PROSTEJOV (CZE)

Pool D
    Volley BERGAMO (ITA)
    VakifGunesTTelekom ISTANBUL (TUR)
    2004 Tomis CONSTANTA (ROU)
    Azerrail BAKU (AZE)

Pool E
    Bank BPS Fakro MUSZYNA (POL)
    Dinamo MOSCOW (RUS)
    Scavolini PESARO (ITA)
    Crvena Zvezda BEOGRAD (SRB)

• I thought, that Atom will have harder group, it's interesting... I think, that pool A or B, maybe E are the hardest.

• Once again the previous champion has a hard group ahead.

Anyway, I think taking our the group B, where Fenerbahçe and Rabita wont have problems qualifying, all others, for me specially, A, D and E can be really close call between 3 teams of each group. It will be interesting Champions! ^^

YEah I thik that is it, I think Final Four in in Baku. I dont understand, but looks like it is...they said Final Four Baku! hehehe But I dont know witch team (probably Rabita).

• Predicting will be harder than ever, because this is the best IECL ever :teach:

I'll give it a try :lol:

Poule A: Villa Cortese and Eczacibasi will go through

Poule B: Fenerbahce and Rabita will go through

Poule C: Kazan will take 1st place. Volero and Sopot will fight for second place

Poule D: VGSTT will take 1st place. Foppa and Azerrail will fight for 2nd place

Poule E: Most difficult to predict...Pesaro, Moscow and Myszyna with a lot of mutations...they will fight for 1st and 2nd place.

• All the groups are equal. I mean, no "group of death" like last year.
    It will be difficult to finish second or 3rd in every group !

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Here we go again, people will again underestimate Volero, I will tell you that Volero will be minimum second in the group and advance further. My guess for pool C: Dinamo Kazan and Volero, Pool A Cannes and Ezc, Pool B: FB and Rabita, Pool D: VGS and Azzerail, Pool E: Dinamo and (not sure Muszyna or Pesaro).

• Once again the previous champion has a hard group ahead.

Anyway, I think taking our the group B, where Fenerbahçe and Rabita wont have problems qualifying, all others, for me specially, A, D and E can be really close call between 3 teams of each group. It will be interesting Champions! ^^

YEah I thik that is it, I think Final Four in in Baku. I dont understand, but looks like it is...they said Final Four Baku! hehehe But I dont know witch team (probably Rabita).

I agree, Joana.

A, D,E are better than B and C.

• Here we go again, people will again underestimate Volero, I will tell you that Volero will be minimum second in the group and advance further. My guess for pool C: Dinamo Kazan and Volero, Pool A Cannes and Ezc, Pool B: FB and Rabita, Pool D: VGS and Azzerail, Pool E: Dinamo and (not sure Muszyna or Pesaro).

Why do you think Cannes will go through instead of Villa Cortese ??

I think they have high chances against these 2 weak reception teams. and they are more experienced this year. I guess and hope they'll finish first in the pool