The 2012 CEV Champions League

• :down: Congratulations ! Bergamo succeded in losing against Tomis, wasting a 5-pts. advantage in the 4th set and a match-ball.
    Disappointing performance in almost all the fundamentals, from receiving to setting to attack. Today's Bergamo reminded me the Scavolini Pesato when trained by Tofoli: a nightmare... :wall:
    BAH !!! :wavy:

• So Bergamo is out?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I have no words for my Foppa,I really cant understand what is going on with the team...such a mess everything right now.

Two game in a row they let a good advantage scape..also against Urbino sunday they were winning third set 21x16, and let Urbino win in the end.

Everything is lacking, specially patience. :(

I guess the team just needs to stop, talk, and start all over from zero.

FORZA FOPPA! :super:

• Mazzanti like Tofoli? Today he has thrown out the game, with very questionable choices such as the change Quaranta-Diouf in the fourth set which led to two walls caused by the young Italian, confusion in the head of Signoriler, and the comeback of the Romanian. Only Di Iulio make a great job today, for the rest..what a mess!! :wavy:

• Even Azerrail leads 2-0 I'm worried about Rahimova. She is not playing good, even Garayev substitutes her with Jeniffer when Rahimova serves. I hope she doesnt have any injury,

Why Garayev doesnt let Thai libero to play when they have problem in reception ? :wall:

One more set :super:

• Vakifbank is dying from their own bad reception plus referees took at least two points from them in crucial moments of the game - 1st 15-13 for Baku good block and referees call touch of the net (there was touch but it was lower part of the net), 2nd set 22-20 for Baku and what seemed to me like clear ace for Vaki was called out.

• Azerbaijani teams now how to beat Vakif :box: :woohoo:

Finally, in 3rd set we watched real Rahimova! Azerrail was great in blocks and serves, and while Rahimova wasn't playing good, Elisangela and Kavalchuk helped a lot!

Rabita girls, I'm waiting for suprise from you, too :dance4: :drink:

• oh Vakif ;( nothing worked well today unfortunetely, starting with the reception. I hope the next match will be better ;)

• Vakifbank is dying from their own bad reception plus referees took at least two points from them in crucial moments of the game - 1st 15-13 for Baku good block and referees call touch of the net (there was touch but it was lower part of the net), 2nd set 22-20 for Baku and what seemed to me like clear ace for Vaki was called out.

I am not surprised because the referee is from Israel :whistling: When the score was 24-24 in 3rd set it was clear that Oksana Parkhomenko made mistake but the referee didn't see it. However, I don't think that Vakıfbank would win it even if they had won 3rd set. :whistling: :!:

Congratulations Azerrail, they deserved to win..See you in İstanbul :whistle: :super:

• Congrats AzeRRailllllll :!: :woohoo: Great game girls!!! Gotta say Elisangela impressed me in defence!! Now time for Mamma to lead Rabita to another victory tomorrow!! :)

• congrats girls.it was very funny to see predictions like Azerrail 0:3 Vakif in our forum :rolll:

• Azerrail 17 blocks :cheesy: Even I didn't like Rahimova's game, she is best scorer of the team 18 points 58%

Bahar has 7 aces :white: :D

• I predicted 3-1 for Azerrail,but must admit 3-0 is definetly better!! :dance4: