Poland NT 2011

• she told in todays interview that she maybe will play tomorrow or on Sunday :thumbup:

• can you quote what she says? I cant watch the video. :( (well, and I wouldnt understand also..hehehehe)

that video somehow doesnt work (maybe its available only in Poland) but i like that title under the video : "everything is going to note that one of ours best middle-blockers is coming back to NT :D

• Okuniewska was not in line up today. It is her right shoulder.

She did look very nice however... the dark hair really suits her. :)

Well... I'm not quite sure about it :S I liked her in blond hair. She looked more delicately and girly.

Agnieszka Bednarek changed her plans and she get back to trainings. Probably she will be back for ECH, she is training now with Muszynianka.

That's great! Bednarek + Okuniewska on the middle :thumbsup: But I must say that I started to like Efimienko.

that video somehow doesnt work (maybe its available only in Poland) but i like that title under the video : "everything is going to note that one of ours best middle-blockers is coming back to NT :D

I'm from Poland and even I can't watch this video ?(

Holy shit! What a dumbass wrote about Skowrońska "middle-blocker"? :aww:

• I also like Bera more in blond...but she looks really somehow different now, at first I thought that rumour with new nose is completely silly, but now I am not sure (but probably she didnt have time for surgery either) :)

probably somebody who dont know anything about volleyball or didnt see Kasia after 2006/07 season :D

• I also like Bera more in blond...but she looks really somehow different now, at first I thought that rumour with new nose is completely silly, but now I am not sure (but probably she didnt have time for surgery either) :)

New nose? I didn't notice that :what:

• New nose? I didn't notice that :what:

hehe its only rumour but doesnt she look completely different in face? or its just the black hair doing? :)

• I looked at her face very carefully today and compared with older pictures and I am 99% sure that her nose is different now ^^

but if yes,when did she go for surgery? or it doesnt take so much time to recover? I only know that with new silicons you cant play any sport for about 2 months :P

• I have no idea about that :lol: but I'd guess that nose surgery is not a big thing, there's just a bit of the bone removed and that's it, I'd guess it wouldn't take more than 2 weeks to recover.
    Either way it's nothing to be ashamed about, if it makes her feel better, why not?? Thaisa had nose surgery too and also breast surgery I believe.

• bellaa, but we are not sure, maybe she didnt do everything :) and yes i agree with you Matthias, everybody has to feel comfy abou herself so if she took surgery its her thing, she looked and looks beautiful

• Well... I'm watching the match with Dominicana from yesterday, and I still looking at Berenika - it's hard to see any change with her nose, but after moments... Yes, she change her nose 8)

• maybe in some interview will somebody ask her about that...and Znawco you know it for sure? you read it somewhere? :)