World Cup 2011

• I've just watched a replay from this match, and I have to say - ZAGUMNY :obey: Of course, I'm a little bit sad, when I see sad Zygadlo in bench(or he just think about something, but he looks sad), but Pawel is making a difference still and still.

Sad Ziomek? Couldn't be true! Did you see his face when camera showed the square with bench players? He looked at Kurek in a silly way totally smashing me with such facial expression and Kurek smiled like only he could and finished me off :lol:

A male Polish fan asked me in another forum, in which I have done a lot of work /uploaded matches, created videos, participated in discussions/ If I can upload matches with Bulgaria from this World Cup. Considering the ironic nature of this question, how is the polite way to tell him to mind his own fucking business? Thank God, Polish fans are awesome and he is exception :aww:

Shit. How much I miss Bulgarians in this tournament ;( Such "fan" about who you wrote I would treat like that: I would ask Kubiak to use him as a table to jump at it.

BTW, I saw parts of Polish matches so far and they were boring - Poland played very stable game, no drama at all, except last set with Serbia, and to win long set against them is very, very respectable :thumbup:

Match with Cubans - yep, boring. But with Serbs? Absolutely not. Type of match causing the heart attacks, making hairs gray and recording in the memory.

Oh and guys, have you checked official stats on fivb site? They look....really impressive :D

Yeah, I saw it. Igła & Planet & Nowakowski :roll: keep up like that...

• Guys, does someone have any link for tomorrow's matches? Ofc I'm the most interested in Poland - Argentina. I have shitty quality on my tv if it comes to Polsat Sport, I can't even see where the ball is :aww:

• Guys, does someone have any link for tomorrow's matches? Ofc I'm the most interested in Poland - Argentina. I have shitty quality on my tv if it comes to Polsat Sport, I can't even see where the ball is :aww:

http://www.sportlemon.tv/
    http://www.hahasport.com/
    http://www.livescorehunter.com/

They are pretty much the same and the links will be ready tomorrow.

• Due to work I cannot really watch any games, maybe will try to watch some over the weekend, at least to catch up on some actions, good that you guys are providing links to download, I am surely going to watch Poland-Cuba and Poland-Serbia whenever I find some more time. Looks an interesting tournament so far, but I just don't know why you are so surprised with the performance of the Serbians. Never in the history of the game was there a team that arrived 1-2 days before the start of a championship at the other side of the world and performed well. The most vivid example I always give is Russia in WCH2002, they did the same, but the competition format allowed them to make up for the bad start. For the Serbians, however, this will not be the case! You cannot come so late to such a big tournament, especially when you open it against Argentina and then Poland.. Even the weaker teams might have beaten Serbia yesterday with such an attitude!

Anyway, a good start for Zagumny and Poland, let's see how much more they can take :)

• Ok guys there r other matches on WC except Polish :lol: btw nice job today again :drink: Miljko said team played better after he was replaced :rolll: It's obvious that Serbia isn't on 20% from ECH team. Kovačević is 60-70% fit, Miljko looks unmotivated from time to time and Nikić simply can't cover holes in attack and reception. Petković returned to his old habits :aww: predictable setting, even my brother (how hasn't nothing with volley) knew where ball is going :rolll: due his ''clever'' setting at the end of 4th set Poland saved 2-3 sp's. Kolaković must change sth soon but Iran and Velasco are waiting tommorow morning :whistle:

Hmmm Cuba won easily but they are far from impressing. What they need is defence, defence and more defence. Hernandez has monster serve, Leon also but these guys still must improve. Iran looked exhaused today, early match didnt fit to them but I dont have doubts Velasco will fix that. He was close to nervous breakdown this morning :rolll:

Japan surprised me today :obey: great defense :obey: also Usami setting was great, often he left his attackers vs 1 Argentinian on the net what is incredibile if u know that Sole and Crer are pretty fast MB's. Fukuzawa and Shimizu were great, also Yuta ( I believe he had around 70%+ attacking efficiency) :teach: IMO if they can repeat this I wouldnt be surprised to see them beating Cuba (I'm serious about this) :whistle:

• seriously someone should tell my parents to stop stressing me out!i needed to leave my house after 3rd set(was actually pissed at our guys cus of that 1st set, Serbia was playing so bad and we let them win it should have finished in 3 setter)so when my father picked me up from work i asked him about the score , he said 3-2 for Serbia 20-18 in the tie break(he was VERY convincing)didin't want to believe him at first but when i got back home my mum said they lost but they were fighting so well (my mum NEVER ever lied to me in such a serious matter) so i was really sad and pissed , after like 2 hours i opened up the internet and found out we actually won :lol: was never so happy about volleyball score as this time ! :super:

i so don't like Serbia i actually hate loosing to them cus the way they celebrate is just annoying and i find it kinda disrespectful toward the opposite team. thankfully they didn't have opportunity to celebrate today :box:
    after 2 matches with strong opponents we have Max points i can't ask for more :super: keep it on guys. tommorow definitly hard match BUT i honestly can't remember the last time we lost to Argentina it's just really good match-up for us and i hope it won't change tommorow :D

this Cuba and Serbia arent strong.. only they have names ;)

• Dante, will miss this first round, he will try to recover for the match against Russia.

I must say, Im really impressed with Leandro Vissotto, I know it is just the beggining of the elague, and honestly I never liked him, but I confess I notice a change of atitude in this beggining, he is much more for the group, celebrating and calling the team all the time. He did incredible match against USA today.....I hope he can keep it like that.

• Check this guy out :white:

Haha. Serbia were screaming that it was an illegal play. (Kubiak did step on the table when he made that play :whistling: ). I understand why it was a non-call from the officials, but Serbia were upset.

In my opinion, Kubiak was carrying the international pursuit rule a bit over the line. That was a dangerous thing he did. It is one thing to risk yourself but he risked the people on the scorers table. You can see the people on the table fearing for their safety and he actually landed on one of the persons there. :aww:

I am glad that Kubiak and the tournament people (on the scorer's table) are ok, but that was a ball that IMO, he should have let go. :white:

• Iran :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: what a great match for Iran :obey: Nadi & Mousavi :obey: Serbia had bright moments, especially Podraščanin but Miljko :thumbdown: in 5th set he got blocked 2-3 times, simply lost his compass at the end. Serbia looks really poor atm

P.S. forgot to add Julio Velasco :obey: great tactics tonight and perfect feeling for bench players :obey:

• USA has to win a spot right now or they'll find it hard to get into olympic if both CUBA and USA wont get a slot now and they will have to contend on an a slot in the continental qualification.

stanley plays better with lloyd ball but it is really visible that his game declined

• Iran :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: what a great match for Iran :obey: Nadi & Mousavi :obey: Serbia had bright moments, especially Podraščanin but Miljko :thumbdown: in 5th set he got blocked 2-3 times, simply lost his compass at the end. Serbia looks really poor atm

P.S. forgot to add Julio Velasco :obey: great tactics tonight and perfect feeling for bench players :obey:

What? What? Is Serbia going to lose all the matches? :what: Unbelievable :aww:

EDIT: White & red are blue again :D

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited once, last by bella ().

• Serbia had bright moments, especially Podraščanin but Miljko :thumbdown: in 5th set he got blocked 2-3 times, simply lost his compass at the end. Serbia looks really poor atm

Agree.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I said it before and I will say it again. I am not surprised by the weak Serbia performance and IMO it wasn't due to the jet lag only.

But even so this defeat from Iran came a bit over the top for me.

Iran :obey: great fight! Velasco is an amazing coach!

• Poland - Argentina 3:1
    Oh yes! And Misiek Winiarski is today's Mr. MIP :thumbsup: He played awesome today. Few blocks on him but it doesn't really matter.
    Ziomek :super: It's not easy to replace Zagumny well and he did great! Not only setting, but also fantastic defenses. Plus an ace, ofc :D
    Nowakowski still on fire and still without this pink thing for the best player :P
    Bartman so many balls today... It reminded me the situation when Żygadło was killing Kurek with too many balls not so long time ago :D Btw, Kurek is not at his best. He needs more playing.
    Nothing special about this match. Kubi left the court too early, obviously :lol:

I see that Italians are doing great job with Brazilians. Keep the ball in the game, guys and make Brazilians tired! :box:

• Grande Italia! 8o Go for the medal!
    I think Brasil will destroy Russia next game, they usually react this way after losing.