World Cup 2011

• I started watching ITA-BRA from the tiebreak and I was very pleased to see the result. For what I've seen Italy deserved it and moreover that Lasko ball was NOT out and Rezende again showed his bad temperament with his arguing and circus tricks.

I've never considered this Italy team as a good team, I've always thought they are way too overestimated but now I'm starting to like them.
    Travica - horrible setting but he won the match :obey:

• It was so tight between Poland and Argentina. Glad, our boys won.
    After referee mistake (Lasko attack) in 5th set between Brazil and Italy, I just can't imagine that after London won't be replay's or even at OG.

• What a wonderful match Italy vs Brazil. Lasko is a hero today. Giba is absolutely not himself. Losing Dante is a great disadvantage for Brazil now.

I'm so glad to see Poland win 3 matches in the beginning round. They're facing 3 Asian teams and Egypt. I think they should take these 12 points. As for the match against USA, try their best.
    I hope in the final round, Poland could be a contestant and show their brightest side.

Nice to see Bartek back. He's competing for best blocker now. :D

PS: I just reviewed yesterday's match Poland vs Serbia. Actually I think several calls are benefiting Poland especially Zagumny, he had crossed the center line maybe twice but he was not called. If that happens in Plusliga, I'm sure it will be sanctioned. And the fantastic dig by Kubiak is actually a fault because the ball had crossed over the net so the dig was indeed an out. However it doesn't matter my excitement watching this ball.

• I started watching ITA-BRA from the tiebreak and I was very pleased to see the result. For what I've seen Italy deserved it and moreover that Lasko ball was NOT out and Rezende again showed his bad temperament with his arguing and circus tricks.

I've never considered this Italy team as a good team, I've always thought they are way too overestimated but now I'm starting to like them.
    Travica - horrible setting but he won the match :obey:

Rezende's double standards are not news. We all know the good ball by Lasko was called out and Rezende showed "Look at the line judge, they say it is out". But just in the 4th or 3rd set, Some Italian guy's service exactly hit on the line and line judge gave the "in" signal, while he began to argue and cry and yell it was out out out blah blah blah.
    That is ridiculous and humiliating. It's always funny to see an aged man playing tricks like a monkey.

• very sad for Argentina, since they played an awesome first set and 3rd and 4th set on the same level. They scare me sometimes, they kind of "fell asleep" on the court, like they're not there anymore with their heads. :( I'm glad that Ivan finally played a bit, he was very good, I don't know if it's only me because I'm not exactly objective when it comes to argentinians... :lol:
    anyway, still too many mistakes on serving and the reception OMG. GONZALEZ IS SO BAD. probably Quiroga would be a better libero -_____-. or even me I guess. LOL.

anyway. ITALY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON. I'm so proud of them <3 dhsahdajkhd I have no words, I had no hope of course, but the team was so GREAT, I can't believe it! :D and Giovi MVP. If I think that he's playing because Bari got injuried... I'm sure that all the people that complained during the ECh when he played now won't complain anymore -.- (seriously, I read on Berruto's wall on facebook someone that wrote "why isn't Bari playing, he's a WORLD CHAMPION, he should always play"... yeah that makes sense :/ )
    I wanted to go back to sleep but I'm soooo excited right now :lol: after losing against Russia I couldn't think we could do so well!

ah, how funny was when at the end of 2nd set they were arguing and Mastro told Giba "stay calm, dude" :lol: (in italian of course. I could hear that because my streaming had no commentary, it was fun to hear what they were saying :lol: )

• Grande Italia! 8o Go for the medal!
    I think Brasil will destroy Russia next game, they usually react this way after losing.

It is possible but I wouldn't put my money on this :whistle:

BTW there was a mistake on the livescore at FIVB site. They call it a 3-0 victory for Russia today vs USA :lol: , but now they cleared the numbers.

• Bulgarian fingers are crossed for Russia, Poland and Italy because now it looks that Serbia has no chances to be part of the top three. I hope so the three european teams to qualify for the OG and about the others continents idon't care how they will suceed to qualify.

• About Serbia.guys that is famous Balkan mentality.After winning ECH,they play the system will easily,especially against opponents like Iran,Egypt...Obviously is that Serbia is not in the form,but don't be wonderd if they surprise some of the favorites.Politic of serbian federation is ,believe or not,that competitions like World league and World cup is not so important,and serve for younger players,to gain experience.But don't be surprised if Serbia shine next year at the Olimpics :) Almost forget,congrats to Poland for third victory in a row.go brothers for another medal.you have my full support.

• Four OHs contributed to the opponents' block today: Giba, Murilo, Anderson, Priddy.
    Beneficiaries are Lasko and Butko.

• Bulgarian fingers are crossed for Russia, Poland and Italy because now it looks that Serbia has no chances to be part of the top three. I hope so the three european teams to qualify for the OG and about the others continents idon't care how they will suceed to qualify.

Fingers crossed alright... too bad it's not gonna happen. :lol:

• Bravissimi Ragazzi!!!!!!!!! :super: :super: :super: :super: :super:
    Sono fiero di voi!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011