9 Zbigniew BARTMAN 2.32
    10 Mateusz MIKA 0.67
    7 Jakub JAROSZ 0.57
    13 Michal KUBIAK 0.21
    5 Pawel ZAGUMNY 0.07
    15 Lukasz ZYGADLO 0.00
    14 Michal RUCIAK -0.21
    16 L Krzysztof IGNACZAK -0.21

Bartman has played more than Kurek, but less than Winiarski, so he is a little less efficient than these two.

• Please, do not compare who is worse. That Jarosz is unsteable doesn't mean Zibi who's less unsteable is better. All we want is a steable opposite. I'll try to forget Wlazly in 06ECh when someone really stands out.

Sorry for that. Maybe you're right. I can't adequately express my frustration. The thing is that I lost my patience for Kuba somewhere and now I'm losing my patience also for Zibi... I don't know. Does he really need someone who will be regularly pissing him of? Chinese were to nice today? So I guess he should play better with Brazilians and Italians? Or am I wrong? (these are rhetorical questions)

Bella and Olja forgot me :S

Why? I don't know... I should give you flowers now? :flower: or use another emote like that --> :drink: 'Cause I don't know what you mean ;)

Well, Jarosz and Bartman are not veery different, I must say :lol:

Aga, please stop finishing me off... :wacko: :lol:

I can't believe we lost this match... :(

I'm so sad right now ;(

Don't worry, girl. It was just a weaker day which just had to come. Remember that you have the toughest battle behind. It wasn't easy for us to deal with this lost match to Iran. Look, we didn't give up. I know you won't give up, as well ;)

Can you explain me why Ignaczak is "on minus"? :huh:

Mateusz Mika - very funny :lol:

• Can you explain me why Ignaczak is "on minus"?

Basically liberos don't score points, very rare kills with a dig going over the net for a kill, no blocks, no serves. A setting error or serve receive error is a negative number for a libero.

• Point Differential through 6 matches, with the 2 points for set wins and 2 points for set losses taken out (Actual Points Difference in Parenthesis)

3 pts per set
    Russia 61 (81) 20 sets

2 pts per set
    Brazil 65 (87) 23 sets

1 pt per set
    Poland 42 (62) 24 sets
    Italy 32 (42) 23 sets

>1 pt per set
    Argentina 16 (16) 24 sets
    USA 15 (19) 20 sets
    Cuba 8 (18) 21 sets
    Japan 4 (-10) 25 sets

-1 pt per set
    Iran -33 (-35) 25 sets

-2 pts per set
    Serbia -55 (-75) 24 sets

-3 pts per set
    Egypt -71 (-91) 20 sets

-4 pts per set
    China -84 (-114) 21 sets

• Apparantly Serbia is thinking ahead and donates 3 easy points to Russia.
    I expect then to do the same to Italy and then fight vs Brazil as much as they can. So for the rest of thier matches they will put the kids on court to gain some experience.

• Apparantly Serbia is thinking ahead and donates 3 easy points to Russia.
    I expect then to do the same to Italy and then fight vs Brazil as much as they can. So for the rest of thier matches they will put the kids on court to gain some experience.

Speaking of this...
    We knew Korea gave 3 pts and great point ratio to China in WWC;
    And now Serbia gave 3 pts to Russia, Argentina gave 3 pts to Brazil.
    World Cup is getting ugly. Good for it to change the formula that only top two qualify for 2016OG in 2015.

• The only way it changes is if FIVB goes to 16 teams in the Olympics.
    4 groups of 4, Top 2 teams advanced to quarterfinals, semifinals and then medals

So lets look at qualification for 16 teams:

1 host
    5 continental qualifying champs

That leaves 10 positions:
    World Cup could make it Top 4 teams, then 6 other qualifiers

• I hope so! :D

not an easy program for Italy in upcomming matches. They will face Poland, Serbia, Argentina, Japan and Iran. Of those teams maybe the match with Serbia and probably Japan will be the easiest one. Though battles with Poles, Argentinians and Iran :S I will keep my fingers crossed.

• Thanks ^^

BTW, I can't understimate Serbia. I know they're playing craps, and also using subs, and I really hope for a 3-0 for us, of course, but if someone predicted me "one between Serbia and Cuba will beat Italy", I would have think to Serbia, I don't know why... :S

Which that I'm not saying I think we will lose vs Serbia, but I've this feeling (I hope I'm badly wrong!) that for us they'll show everything they have left in their minds, arms, legs, spirits :whistle: So for us - according to my feelings :lol: - is gonna be tougher than for other teams to took the 3 points fro Serbia.

May be my mind elaborated that feeling so I won't be disappointed in any case :lol:

About Japan, usually this year we played quite well - expecially thanks to Zaytsev - vs asiatic teams (Iran is different from Japan, Chn, Korea imo, so I'm not counting them), so I'm confident.

For curiosity, I noticed that so far we only lost vs teams that we meet (and beat) this summer. We've never met Brazil, USA, Egypt, China, whereas we beat Russia at Wagner (ok, it was friendly..) and Cuba 3 on 4 times in WL. I hope this is just a coincidence :lol:

• BTW, I can't understimate Serbia. I know they're playing craps, and also using subs, and I really hope for a 3-0 for us, of course, but if someone predicted me "one between Serbia and Cuba will beat Italy", I would have think to Serbia, I don't know why... :S

Which that I'm not saying I think we will lose vs Serbia, but I've this feeling (I hope I'm badly wrong!) that for us they'll show everything they have left in their minds, arms, legs, spirits :whistle: So for us - according to my feelings :lol: - is gonna be tougher than for other teams to took the 3 points fro Serbia.

Easy, even if they'll use everything best they have I don't think they'll be able to beat you. All you have to do is to "sell a few berets" to Nikic and Kovacevic. And if you'll keep "acing" on them Petkovic won't be able to set to the middles. So with one and only Milijković fighting they won't do nothing.

• even if they'll use everything best they have I don't think they'll be able to beat you

In fact, I trust in that! :thumbsup: It's what I meant writing:

Which that I'm not saying I think we will lose vs Serbia, but I have this feeling that for us is gonna be tougher than for other teams to took the 3 points fro Serbia.

But you were way more clear than me :lol:

The only thing I kinda shamed of :S , is that I wish Poland not to win at least vs Russia and Brazil, otherwise our chances to be on the podium will hardly decrease... Nothing personally, tough... Don't hate me ;( But if won't be Italy, I'm crossing my finger for Poland and Russia :thumbup:

• The only thing I kinda shamed of :S , is that I wish Poland not to win at least vs Russia and Brazil, otherwise our chances to be on the podium will hardly decrease... Nothing personally, tough... Don't hate me ;( But if won't be Italy, I'm crossing my finger for Poland and Russia :thumbup:

That's ok, Miky :win: everybody cheer for their own team

• The only thing I kinda shamed of :S , is that I wish Poland not to win at least vs Russia and Brazil, otherwise our chances to be on the podium will hardly decrease... Nothing personally, tough... Don't hate me ;( But if won't be Italy, I'm crossing my finger for Poland and Russia :thumbup:

No reason to hate you, girl :flower: It's something totally normal. You're Italian, you always put your team first, just like me :) And even though I like your team I lot, I was hoping for your point loss, but only because it could affect my team in a good way, so nothing weird about hoping for our bad result against Russia and Brazil.