World Cup 2011

• Mission accomplished for Iran, It's safe to say we already got enough points to overtake China and Egypt in FIVB World Ranking, which is very important for next year World League Qualifier. that was the main goal before the start of the tournament beside beating Egypt, China and Japan.

I just hope we beat China 3-0 (for the sake of consistency) and whatever happens next round will be OK.

• With me is something wrong. I mean, everywhere I see these five Olimpics circles. Maybe, because for our players Olimpics games are soo close...
    Of course, I didn't watch this match(hehe, nothing new), and I'm so suprised of score. Honestly, I thought, that USA will play much better, you know, fight, etc. Or maybe our players didn't give them a chance to better play. Hope, that nobody will stop us, because everything looks perfect for today. Our players 'took' these things seriously and we see effects. I see in polish comments, that it was the best match in our performance. Great.
    I just wonder, how felt Zagumny, when Zygadlo got MIP's award. Zagumny didn't want to play in WL and ECH, that's why Zygadlo have to replace him more often. But I see, that middle blockers didn't play a lot. Whatever.

Could you tell me, that I should be happy of Brazil's lose, or not? They sucked again in tie-break, I don't have any patience for them! Just nice to see, that Sidao showed something ^^

Our guys didn't let Americans to show their best :P
    Oh, and we shouldn't have any reason to complain that as you said MB didn't play a lot. They just hadn't got enough time 'cause this match was so "quick". Seriously. Anyway, Captain Planet was better than Nowakowski today. His cooperation with Ziomek looked great and he's still a monster in a block element ^^ Ziomek was really impressive today, that's why he took this vabo-thing and that's why Bartman looked so satisfied I guess :lol: I didn't know that him and Ziomek like each other so much. Look at another part of ZIBI CAM. It will tell you everything :win:

I think you should be happy because Brazil's defeat let not only our guys' but also Russians' and Italians' chances for qualification increasing. But you should be satisfied with Sidao's performance. He's so powerful :roll:

• Our guys didn't let Americans to show their best :P
    Oh, and we shouldn't have any reason to complain that as you said MB didn't play a lot. They just hadn't got enough time 'cause this match was so "quick". Seriously. Anyway, Captain Planet was better than Nowakowski today. His cooperation with Ziomek looked great and he's still a monster in a block element ^^ Ziomek was really impressive today, that's why he took this vabo-thing and that's why Bartman looked so satisfied I guess :lol: I didn't know that him and Ziomek like each other so much. Look at another part of ZIBI CAM. It will tell you everything :win:

I think you should be happy because Brazil's defeat let not only our guys' but also Russians' and Italians' chances for qualification increasing. But you should be satisfied with Sidao's performance. He's so powerful :roll:

Thanks for some informations :) I've just watched ZIBI CAM, and you are definitely right, that they really like each other. But I should ask - which guys don't like each other in our NT? :D They are like brothers, you know. With Andrea as father. I just don't know who is a mother... 8| I wonder, that I will wake up tomorrow or not... Because match is on 3 am, so... In the one side I'm happy, but in the other... Too much early :aww: :lol: I WILL TRY.
    To be honest, I prefer to see on podium Poland, Russia and Brazil, so I don't really care about Italy... Sorry :lol: :flower:

Sidao... Our guy.

• I'm really interested in how was Zibi feeling when he played AGAINST Brian, Russell and David. Zibi played pretty awesome today. Does anyone agree that the reason is Zibi was too familiar with the opponents. :lol:
    Words for Lasko: Don't spike too hard on your captain. :lol: :lol:

• Short interview in English with Michal Lasko after today's match with Serbia:

btw, Lasko is still 1st in the stats for best scorer and 2nd in these for best spiker in WC.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• I'm really interested in how was Zibi feeling when he played AGAINST Brian, Russell and David. Zibi played pretty awesome today. Does anyone agree that the reason is Zibi was too familiar with the opponents. :lol:
    Words for Lasko: Don't spike too hard on your captain. :lol: :lol:

Don't worry, Martee. Zibi said that he can't wait for the match with Italians to show Łasko who is better opposite :lol: I know he'll remember own words when it happen I mean facing Michał :P

Short interview in English with Michal Lasko after today's match with Serbia:

btw, Lasko is still 1st in the stats for best scorer and 2nd in these for best spiker in WC.

Łasko is a real terminator. I don't think someone will manage to outdo him. Even amazing Fernando ^^

BTW I just love the way Michał speaks english :D

• Oh my, seriously that was without a doubt the best performance of Polish NT in this tournament, we just blew USA away with our great offensive game-deadly service(yes, me too can't believe what i'm saying) and very good % in attack, was quite suprised with Bartman he didn't srew anything up and he finished 12 out of 16 balls which is great+ 3 aces? pfff i need to criticise him more cus more i do so the better he plays:D now we have doors to olimpic qualification wide open we "just" need to win with Italy/Brazil and i think that would easily give us at least 3rd place...

Cuba is quite a beast right now, winning against Italy and Brazil back to back is something, i'm really happy we have our match with them behind us . tommorow if they win against Russia in a tie break i will be overjoyed :D

PS Lasko's Accent is quite sexy to be honest aahahaha :lol:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Oh my, seriously that was without a doubt the best performance of Polish NT in this tournament, we just blew USA away with our great offensive game-deadly service(yes, me too can't believe what i'm saying) and very good % in attack, was quite suprised with Bartman he didn't srew anything up and he finished 12 out of 16 balls which is great+ 3 aces? pfff i need to criticise him more cus more i do so the better he plays:D

I guess that on match with Egypt Kuba Jarosz will have his five minute so after his amazing performance (no doubt about it) you can write one more time using big letters that you don't want to see Bartman in starting six never again. If it may help as it was today :P

Cuba is quite a beast right now, winning against Italy and Brazil back to back is something, i'm really happy we have our match with them behind us

Before the whole party started, before our first match I worried that Cubans the best matches play in the beginning and then they start to slow down. I withdraw my words. On this tournament they're taking on a killing pace. So I will thank that this time a fate was merciful for us ^^

• Mission accomplished for Iran, It's safe to say we already got enough points to overtake China and Egypt in FIVB World Ranking, which is very important for next year World League Qualifier. that was the main goal before the start of the tournament beside beating Egypt, China and Japan.

I just hope we beat China 3-0 (for the sake of consistency) and whatever happens next round will be OK.

Are they giving points again for WC? Those sons of a ***es pulled out 2007 World Cup from World ranking criteria :aww:

http://www.fivb.org/en/volleyball/VB_Ranking_M_2011-10.asp

• I'm so extremly pleased with this victory! It was a perfect start of the day! Everything seems to be so much better after such an convincing and strong victory! Thanks guys for making this day easier to handle!

Americans were totally outplayed today. They had no arguments against our game. We were seriously almost perfect, our serve was like never- very efficient- both jump serve and float. Very good efficiency in attack, our reception was pretty nice as well, although we had some problems with Thornton's float. Great setting by Żygadło, Łukasz is really in a really impressive shape lately, totally deserved MIP today, some sets were really good, even without block, he was distributing the balls equally. Can't forget about block as well! We were reading Americans game really well, Możdżonek was awesome again.

Very convincing win today, this match wasn't endangered even for a moment. We were controlling whole game from the beginning till the end. Thanks guys!

Now we have to be fully prepared for a match against Italy. Despite the fact that it would really bring us closer to olympic qualification, I just want us to win, 'cause 4th defeat in a row this year against Italians, would be reallyl hard to handle.

Btw, CUBA :obey: Great victory again. They're really amazing. Totally no comparision to their matches from an early stage of this tournament. They seem to be like a completly different team.

• Who said Zygadlo is bad :p

• Who said Zygadlo is bad :p

It has never been my general opinion :P Listen raylight, when someone sucks, I'm not afraid of criticising :P Łukasz hasn't been in such shape since the beginning of this NT season. Now he sets equally, makes much less mistakes, but also most of our guys are in a good shape, so he feels more confident and doesn't count only on one player, as it used to be. A lot depends from both sides, and now the circumstances are favorable, so everything looks really great :) The only player, whom I probably have never criticised (or at least I not as much as others) is your Vlado, oh well :D

• Winiarski best receiver :win:

• I confess that sometimes I complained about Ziomek's playing... :S

Never ever again :obey:

Come on, when he played shitty game, you had full rights to complain! Now you started to like him, and you will never criticise him again? Ridiculous :D I like a lot of players (and Łukasz is among them for a long time), and trust me, I really prefer admiring their game, instead of complaining about it, but when they suck, I can't stay indifferent or lie to myself and say 'Oh he played quite well', when someone sucked dramatically, just because I like him :D

• I never though Zygadlo is bad, in fact quite the opposite. He just miss practise, that's all. Boy has a good play, especially now when most of European setters really suck :D

• It has never been my general opinion :P Listen raylight, when someone sucks, I'm not afraid of criticising :P Łukasz hasn't been in such shape since the beginning of this NT season. Now he sets equally, makes much less mistakes, but also most of our guys are in a good shape, so he feels more confident and doesn't count only on one player, as it used to be. A lot depends from both sides, and now the circumstances are favorable, so everything looks really great :) The only player, whom I probably have never criticised (or at least I not as much as others) is your Vlado, oh well :D

And guess why is that. All he needed is just more playing. In Trento he doesn't have many chances so I absolutely count on Bartman to keep sugesting him to come back to Plusliga ^^

• Możdżonek best blockerrrrr, raylight :D :drink:

Mozdzobek was expected, but Winiarski ahead of Murilo is news :)