World Cup 2011

• Brazil are putting their whining arsenal in play. Too little too late probably

• Ivan the Terrible what a hero 8o

• De Cecco is an artist, he sets so beautifull, pure talent! :love:

yesss! Want him to be Ceccov (Zhekov) :D
    So, the World Cup is going to give tickets to Slo, Slvk and Bel for Sofia :woohoo:

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• Well, I'm confident Brazil will react and beat the poles as usual (and Japan & Iran), but that may be not enough :S It's all up to the Poland-Italy match, the worst could be Italy winning 3-2

• Well, I'm confident Brazil will react and beat the poles as usual (and Japan & Iran), but that may be not enough :S It's all up to the Poland-Italy match, the worst could be Italy winning 3-2

I wouldn't be so confident, to be honest :D

So now we have 2 days rest. ;)

• Serbia - great job. I'm glad that, that they didn't give up. :obey:

"Jeżeli ktoś jest tolerancyjny, to powinien tolerować nietolerancje.
    Ja jestem nietolerancyjny i nietolerancji nie toleruje."
    [Lech Janerka]

"If someone is tolerant, it should tolerate intolerance.
    I am intolerant, and I don't tolerate intolerance."
    [Lech Janerka]

• What a great matches I have missed today :obey: Wins for Poland, Italy and Russia and loss for Brazil - it sounds like a dream :heart: Now my hopes for entirely European podium are more vivid than ever. Serbia did really a great job today :thumbsup:
    So reading you there is nothing surprising at all - Travica goes on with the same system - Lasko, Lasko, Savani, Lasko..; Poland just played enough to take the 3 points and didn't show something extraordinary (I'm very happy for Nowakowski though :thumbup: ); Japan lost to USA; Russia with very important victory over Cuba and the only surprising result is the defeat of Iran. Now waiting for the final round and the denouement of the whole tournament :drink:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Brazil coach Bernardo Rezende: I think what our captain said was right. We had so many mistakes. There were many breaks we didn’t [capitalize on]. Serbia played their first good match in the competition and they deserved to win. We had some tension, but its my responsibility to build the group to strongly resist this kind of situation.

:huh: is this means they have some tension inside the team? maybe that's way Brazil is a bit shaky at this World Cup. something is wrong with the team spirit?

BTW I feel the need to say some words to Brazilian users/fans. You know, guys, it is nothing personal against you that we celebrate these brazilian loses so loud. It is just a sport, you know :)

• :drink:

I see all members are watching top matches on WC. On other side I've been concentrating on less known teams like Egypt, Iran, Nippon and China. There isnt much to see from world class teams, they're same in last 3-4 years so I wasn't interested for them at all. What I've noticed Iran, Egypt are improving, step by step but they're going in right direction. I explained Iran so I will give opinion on Egypt.

Abdelhay is simply great opposite :obey: He deserved to get chance in Europe because he didnt get chance in Dinamo Yantar Kaliningrad. Club had huge financial problems so he returned in Egypt. IMO great opposite with great athletic skills and dangerous attack. Abdalla is solid setter, could improve in tactics especially to set more back row balls. But he has great serve :teach: Badawy aka Moneim is solid OH, sometimes he loses compass but in general played good so far. What Egypt lacks is second OH. They miss Fathy here. But they have some good young players as opposite Reda. Situation in Egypt isnt good again, riots are every day and coach Sherif said that players arent focused because their families are there. In normal circumstances and with good coaching in next few years they can make solid improvement. :teach:

• A perfect day! :obey: Glad that our boys managed to win, although it wasn't as easy as we thought it will be. Nowakowski finally with vabo-thing!

Congrats to all the winners :D Especially Serbia :obey: This win totally crushed me, I can't believe it!
    Now we seriously need to win against Brazil, this is the right time :rolll:

What a great matches I have missed today :obey: Wins for Poland, Italy and Russia and loss for Brazil - it sounds like a dream :heart:

It sounds like a dream, indeed! Go Europe!!! :D