World Cup 2011

• So Poland needs 1 point vs Italy to secure ticket for London?

Poland need win with Italy or Brazil for 3 points.
    But winning by Poles with Italy 3:2 and loosing with Brazil 2:3 (or even winning with them) will give tickets to three Euro teams. Matches Poland-Italy and Poland-Brazil will be the most important and after them will know who will be in top3.

• Poland need win with Italy or Brazil for 3 points.
    But winning by Poles with Italy 3:2 and loosing with Brazil 2:3 (or even winning with them) will give tickets to three Euro teams. Matches Poland-Italy and Poland-Brazil will be the most important and after them will know who will be in top3.

I would add Poland need 3 points + 1 point to have 26 and be sure of the qualify. It is possible for Brazil to score only 9 points (IF they'll be able to do that :D ) and after it they may have 25 points. So the situation is clear. Go Iran, take at least a point from them! Go, Japan! :box:

• Totally share your opinion about watching smaller teams from time to time :drink: Or teams that don't get too much television time. I myself have done it as well when I have the chance. If you check some of my posts in the WGCC 2009 or the World Club Champ 2009 (I think..) sections, you will see I also spent some time writing about the Egyptian players, especially Abdelhay, Abdalla and Badawy. But I enjoy watching all teams, so it's not only Egypt attracting my attention :D I just hope someone uploads a downloadable game of Iran, because I didn't have the chance to watch them yet. I will try over the weekend, but I am still dependent on transmission. There are YouTube links, if I am not mistaken, so it will do for a while.

Btw, I am also looking forward to the last round, probably that's the last chance for me to watch some games from this tournament. I saw a lot of Polish supporters doing calculations, I am pretty sure Anastasi has already done the same Math, but don't forget you are playing against history also, I mean, against your worst opponents.. I hope they make it through even if I want Poland to come to Sofia ;)

• Btw, I am also looking forward to the last round, probably that's the last chance for me to watch some games from this tournament. I saw a lot of Polish supporters doing calculations, I am pretty sure Anastasi has already done the same Math, but don't forget you are playing against history also, I mean, against your worst opponents.. I hope they make it through even if I want Poland to come to Sofia ;)

They can make their way to Sofia by qualifying for the World League Final next year. :lol:

• They can make their way to Sofia by qualifying for the World League Final next year. :lol:

Who said that all roads lead to Rome? They lead to Sofia :lol: :lol:
    :win:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Poland should win with Italy 3:0, or 3:1, becouse we don't like play with Brazil, and Russia is in good form. If we don't get 3 points in match with Italy will be really hard. :(

"Jeżeli ktoś jest tolerancyjny, to powinien tolerować nietolerancje.
    Ja jestem nietolerancyjny i nietolerancji nie toleruje."
    [Lech Janerka]

"If someone is tolerant, it should tolerate intolerance.
    I am intolerant, and I don't tolerate intolerance."
    [Lech Janerka]

• Btw, I am also looking forward to the last round, probably that's the last chance for me to watch some games from this tournament. I saw a lot of Polish supporters doing calculations, I am pretty sure Anastasi has already done the same Math, but don't forget you are playing against history also, I mean, against your worst opponents.. I hope they make it through even if I want Poland to come to Sofia ;)

Do you like us so much that you can't imagine this tournament in Sofia without Poles? :D

• Poland should win with Italy 3:0, or 3:1, becouse we don't like play with Brazil, and Russia is in good form. If we don't get 3 points in match with Italy will be really hard. :(

Don't worry. We will make for Italians a highway to hell, Russians will lose with us because they will be thunderstruck and our guys finally take us, polish fans, to a paradise city after winning with Brazilians :thumbsup:

• Totally share your opinion about watching smaller teams from time to time :drink: Or teams that don't get too much television time. I myself have done it as well when I have the chance. If you check some of my posts in the WGCC 2009 or the World Club Champ 2009 (I think..) sections, you will see I also spent some time writing about the Egyptian players, especially Abdelhay, Abdalla and Badawy. But I enjoy watching all teams, so it's not only Egypt attracting my attention :D I just hope someone uploads a downloadable game of Iran, because I didn't have the chance to watch them yet. I will try over the weekend, but I am still dependent on transmission. There are YouTube links, if I am not mistaken, so it will do for a while.

:drink:

I understand people supporting their NT but to get better picture of volleyball its great to see teams playing different style than we used to see. I was very interested in ''smaller'' NT's, to see tactics, good or bad sides etc. Ofc its great to see best teams in the world facing each other but honestly I'm not interested watcing perfect volleyball. Sounds strange but its true. Volleyball arent just Russia, Brazil, Poland, Italy etc. On qualification tournament in Osijek I've watched all matches I could. It was interesting to see Ukraine because I knew little about them. So to understand volleyball u must see ''lower'' teams or NT's. it's easy to be Polish, Italian, Brazilian or Russian NT coach when u have world class players on disposal. That's reason why I have great respect for Anastasi and his ECH gold medal 2007 or Velasco because he won vs Serbia, Poland and Argentina in Nippon.

• Don't worry. We will make for Italians a highway to hell, Russians will lose with us because they will be thunderstruck and our guys finally take us, polish fans, to a paradise city after winning with Brazilians :thumbsup:

I just want to add, that Brazil is weak like never was, so this is the biggest ocasion to beat them :super: Maybe we can't play against them, but it's time for changes!

• Talking about maths, Italy with 8 point will be 100% sure of being in top 3, no matter of other results. But if we'll do less points and Brazil will do the same numbers of point (may be also one more, because so far they've a lost match more than us) we will still be in top 3. :D

But we are talking about 8 points over 9...

BTW I'm confident that if we will lose 3 points vs Poland (you wish! :P ), Poland will also grab 3 points vs Brazil :thumbsup:

Hoping we won't lose vs Iran :whistle: :thumbup:

• Someone has been looking into his crystal ball :lol:

• Friday is coming. Friday is coming.
    I'm sick, so I'm not going to school tomorrow and on Friday. Blessing in disguise. :D

"Jeżeli ktoś jest tolerancyjny, to powinien tolerować nietolerancje.
    Ja jestem nietolerancyjny i nietolerancji nie toleruje."
    [Lech Janerka]

"If someone is tolerant, it should tolerate intolerance.
    I am intolerant, and I don't tolerate intolerance."
    [Lech Janerka]

• All teams will lose from each other

• Did you hear, people, how russian press is calling "a little helping" from Serbia? "European co-operative in the World Cup" or "anti-brazilian conspiracy" :lol:

http://aktualnosci.siatka.org/…zielnia-w-pucharze-swiata

"Is in Japan came to terms, not to let the Brazilians make the top three of World Cup? - asks Russian correspondent of "Sport Express" at a tournament in Japan. And he explains how can this happen - we read on the site sport.pl.

To make it happen, Poland must lose to Italy 2:3, Italians and Russians can't lose points with Japan and Iran, and in the last match Poland should beat Russia. Then, regardless of other results, Brazil won't take a higher place than fourth.

- Sounds like the Yalta agreement - jokes Jacek Nawrocki, PGE Skra Belchatow coach.

Michal Winiarski denies that the Poles had to get along with someone. - I know nothing about it - says to "Gazette" the best receiver on the World Cup. Also Michał Bąkiewicz, former player of NT, doesn't believe in this. - I have never met with something like that. I doubt that the Russians agreed to another defeat in a match with Poles - he adds."