Where are you from?

• This is a topic just to notice the country of forum's users.

I'm from the south part of Italy

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Bratislava, Slovakia (not Slovenia :lol: )

• I'm from Mediterranean coast of southwestern Turkey

home sweet home hehehe ^^

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I'm from Gdańsk. This city is the nothern Polish ;) Gdańsk is located near Sopot :P

• I'm from İstanbul (Turkey).

• Amsterdam, The Netherlands

• I live in Istanbul (European Coast)-Turkey because of my education,my hometown is Kocaeli next to Istanbul :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I'm from El Bayadh it's in the Algerian Saharan Atlas and i live in Oran in the Northen coast

• mmm, Amsterdam! City of my dream :heart:

It's a great city indeed, which I could spend more time wondering through it like I used to :(

• It's a great city indeed, which I could spend more time wondering through it like I used to :(

I hope one day to come there)))) Maybe it will be very soon:)

• I hope one day to come there)))) Maybe it will be very soon:)

I'd offer to show you around, but since I think you're a girl; my girlfriend would physically murder me dead

• Im from Rio de Janeiro/ Brasil! :)

when i spell "Rio de Janeiro" i feel warm sun beach and carnaval time :D this city is very famous because of :lol: :lol:

by the way im from adana south of Turkey :drink:

• when i spell "Rio de Janeiro" i feel warm sun beach and carnaval time :D this city is very famous because of :lol: :lol:

by the way im from adana south of Turkey :drink:

Yes, Rio is very famous....for the hot weather, the beaches and the carnaval..hehehehehe...but its not only that...:P I like living here ^^ And its a very beautiful city in my opinion.

Everyone is welcome to come! REally will be a pleasure to recieve you here! ^^