Italy - Serie A 2011-2012

• I'm very happy for Rome (even if we were leading 2-1... And we need points!) and Macerata (that in 7 days played - and won! - vs Trento, Novosisbirk, Cuneo)!

This is Piacenza first victory.

edit: I've just read that Macerata hasn't started so well (5 victories in the first 5 matches) since 2002-2003, and hasn't won at home in regoular season vs Cuneo since 2008.

• reeeally happy that we won, I'll remember 1st set for a long time probably, we did so good :cheesy:
    and well, can't say that we did our best, lost 3rd and 4st set in such stupid ways, though we're finally having a nice level on blocking, we were SO BAD last year.
    I was wondering, anyway, that we like to give away players so they can do good in other teams, WTF (Yosifov with Modena: they're 1st, Uriarte at Boca, they're 2nd in Argentina League...). I still don't get why we didn't want to keep Yosifov, seriously. We now have two shitty middle blockers, and only a good one. (seriously, wasn't Lebl supposed to stay but be just a sub? because the other one we took from Australia doesn't seem amazing from what I saw today -.-). and of course our libero, I mean I love Paparoni but we had such a good one, that definitely didn't make sense, at all. Though without Corsano and with Paparoni in there's a biiig difference. From the stats it doesn't seem like he played good but, well, for me and my friends he did :lol: , maybe because after seeing Corsano for 3 matches he looked so much better... lol.
    mmm, what else. oh, Cisolla played today too. 23% in attack. I guess I don't have to say anything else. Not that Maruotti did much better when he played in the first matches....so well, we're hopeless I guess. (of course we buy 20years old player and of course never let them play, but let Cisolla play almost the whole match...of course).
    I don't like Boninfante much but today was a bit better.
    And of course the only one I can't complain about is Ivan Zaytsev, once again MVP, and, well, the heart of this team.

and next sunday, we're going to San Giustino, can't really wait to go there :D

• Wow! Yosifov with monster stats!

Viktor Yosifov MVP!

• MVP

Igor OMRCEN (Lube Banca Marche Macerata - Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo)
    Viktor YOSIFOV (Fidia Padova - Casa Modena)
    Matey KAZIYSKI (Itas Diatec Trentino – Energy Resources San Giustino)
    Robert KROMM (CMC Ravenna - Marmi Lanza Verona)
    Ivan ZAYTSEV (M. Roma - Sisley Belluno)
    Sean ROONEY (Acqua Paradiso Monza Brianza - Andreoli Latina)
    Samuele PAPI (Copra Elior Piacenza – Tonno Callipo Vibo Valentia)

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Any chance to watch Macerata - Cuneo delayed?

A very short movie about the match: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YipCcll2Qz4&feature=feedu

BTW, I read that despite the teams involved and despite the score, it wasn't a so great match: yes, a lot of agonism, but lack of fluidity of the games, with a lot of errors from both sides. (both Giuliani and Gulinelli said that)

• Serie B2!

Pallavolo Quartucciu - Terracina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heSGJ7l-KCQ The Scorpion Libero!!

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• http://trentinocorrierealpi.ge…ki-un-anno-a-casa-5203145

So next year no Juantorena-Kazisyki for Trentino :heart:

Kazisyki no, Juantorena maybe

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Kaziyski stays in Trentino, Juantorena is not sure?

Juantorena maybe to Zenit. They are said to have offered 2 mil euro to Trento for him. :roll: The part about Matey is very funny. The article claims he wants to take a year break from volleyball to finish his studies :rolll: Hilarious shit

Kaziyski stays in Trento to study, not to play. Juantorena isn't sure.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Kaziyski will retire from volleyball?!

• Kaziyski will retire from volleyball?!

For one year because is the last year of study at the university