Italy - Serie A 2011-2012

• MVP

Niels KLAPWIJK (Tonno Callipo Vibo Valentia - CMC Ravenna)

Jan STOKR (Sisley Belluno – Itas Diatec Trentino)

Leandro VISSOTTO (Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo - Acqua Paradiso Monza Brianza)

Javier GONZALEZ (Andreoli Latina – Fidia Padova)

Simone PARODI (Energy Resources San Giustino – Lube Banca Marche Macerata)

Marco MEONI (Marmi Lanza Verona – Casa Modena)

Hristo ZLATANOV (M. Roma Volley – Copra Elior Piacenza)

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• did some of you watch Roma-Piacenza? we were TEEEERRIBLE :(
    Boninfante was worse than usual, our opposites were awful, Piacenza blocked almost EVERYTHING, without Bjelica there's no one that blocks decently and it's not possible that we can't buy any MB and we have one of our B2 players as a sub. I was surprised by Lebl that attacked well, though he should learn AGAIN to serve and not do that awful serve because anytime he does the other team scores a point because of course the reception is pretty easy. Also Cisolla who played only half the game wasn't so bad, definitely better than Maruotti and his experience is useful in these difficult moments. Paolucci did better than Boninfante , I don't get why Giani didn't put him in earlier. The 2nd set was probably the worst we played this season.
    I'm disappointed also because both Monza&Belluno&Latina lost so we had our big chance to have 3points more than them...but of course we don't like to do things so easily :lol: So we're 6th now because Vibo won and is now 5th... we'll see if this year too we'll manage to get out of Coppa Italia just on the last day of the 1st half of the season -__- (I remember we lost that time against PIACENZA...what's wrong when we play against them, I don't get it :lol: ).

on Thursday they'll play again, at 8:30pm. here's the schedule:
    Modena- Vibo Valentia
    Trento - Verona
    Piacenza - Cuneo
    Macerata - Belluno (live on sportube.tv)
    Ravenna - Latina
    Monza - MRoma
    Padova - S.Giustino (live on RaiSport1, starts at 8pm)

After our terrible game yesterday I'm pretty scared of the game at Monza... :/

• Copra is very strange team... losing in a row with awful game but after that beating Roma 3-0 away, altaught Roma played awful match...

P.S Gigi injured in last point, is that serious?

• Roberlandy Simon, I guess.

Yes, Piacenza would have contacted Robertlandy Simon.....

• Yes, Piacenza would have contacted Robertlandy Simon.....

I don't think he is allowed to sign a contract with any team before october 2012 without a permission from the Cuban federation. And I very much doubt they'll give him one.

• MVP

Niels KLAPWIJK (Tonno Callipo Vibo Valentia - CMC Ravenna)

I see that Niels is on fire, lately. How many points has he scored this time?

P.S Gigi injured in last point, is that serious?

What happened to him?

I don't think he is allowed to sign a contract with any team before october 2012 without a permission from the Cuban federation. And I very much doubt they'll give him one.

I wonder about it as well. I remember that Skra was interested in Simon and I read that we had to wait some time before he could play in a foreign club.

• I see that Niels is on fire, lately. How many points has he scored this time?

What happened to him?

Niels scored 18 points.

For Mastro
    : I don't know. He has reassured his fans on twitter, but...........tomorrow, will we known more!

• maybe i'm boring, but this 3-0 is for Piacenza's supporters.
    even yesterday night, with a 10 hours travel to do, many supporters went to Rome to encourage the team and come back to Piacenza at 4 a.m.

3 points very important to avoid relegation, now +4 on San Giustino but day after tomorrow there's Cuneo....only a miracle can let us win a single set...

to answer to Raylight: yes, i really think Trento is in Austria... :lol: they have all austrian behaviour ;)

2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>

• RECORD

Piacenza is ready to celebrate two great champions of Italian volleyball: Samuele Papi and Hristo Zlatanov. The spiker from Ancona will make his
    500 th appearance in regular season, and he is only one away from 5000 spikes and one away from 400 aces between league and cup. As for Zlatanov, thanks to the 23 points scored in Roma, he has reached the 8000 point mark (8003 to be precise) between the league and cup. He is now looking to end up in among the best three scorers of all time in the Italian league: in front of him there is Andrea Zorzi (4th) with 8077, then Luca Cantagalli, third with 8153, then there is 8573 for Andrea Giani, and top of the chart is Lorenzo Bernardi with 8841 who was penalized by the fact the stats began only in 1989.

Legavolley.it

Congratulations Samu and Hristo!!!!!!!!!! :super: :super: :super: :super:

• For Sokolov and Juantorena the reason is that they are left against single block, they are too powerful to be digged easily. I don't know how Sabbi does his magic, Creus probably is spiking very strong and fast.

• For Sokolov and Juantorena the reason is that they are left against single block, they are too powerful to be digged easily. I don't know how Sabbi does his magic, Creus probably is spiking very strong and fast.

I liked Creus from last year's games against Trento, he digs wholes in the floor with his spikes :). There are some rumors that Sokolov is being transformed in to a OH as he was in Bulgaria. Any conformation on that?