Italy - Serie A 2011-2012

• I see I unleashed a storm with one innocent question :aww: :D
    Ok, I acknowledged it. Zhalyazkov, no talent, only height, he sucks. I was just curious as always when I heard a new name.

• I didn't say that you are not right about the case Zhelyazkovi. What I said is that Levski was the strongest team from 2002 to 2008 in Bulgaria and it was logical it's players to form the core of the NT so "corruption, mafia, ties" is not very applicable until that year. Levski won the title in 2009 btw, and Bratoev brothers together with Uchikov, Ananiev were key to it.About Zhelyazkov, at least someone thinks there is hope for him, that's why he is invited in Piachenza to train. His current level is not good unfortunately. It would be nice to have younger version of Tsvetan Sokolov :roll:

• :pinch: WTF?

Tsvetan Sokolov >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Zhani Zheliazkov :cheesy:

It would be nice, not It IS :whistle:

• Fresh news! JIRI KOVAR officially new players of LUBE!! But he will play only after the 3rd days in the official matches.
    http://www.legavolley.it/NewsLeggi.asp?tipo=3&ID=35867

Also Paparoni is officially in M.Roma Volley, but he will be able to play after the 3rd day as well (the same for Farina).
    http://www.legavolley.it/NewsLeggi.asp?tipo=3&ID=35778

Rome completed his roster with the australian MB Travis Passier.
    http://www.legavolley.it/NewsLeggi.asp?tipo=3&ID=35835

Trento completed his roster with the canadian Steven Brinkman.
    http://www.legavolley.it/NewsLeggi.asp?tipo=3&ID=35800

Nothing yet about Cester in Latina...

• God bless you, good man :obey:

Damn, I know I promised it, but I'm afraid I won't be able to do it anymore ç_ç, because the website I used to record raisport doesn't exist anymore... And considering that I don't have any recorder, if it doesn't exist another website like this one... No matches recorded...

I'm really upset about that, think that this website exist since ten years ago, and I discovered it in time to use it only ONE month!!

BTW Eurosport will trasmitt it also this year. ;)

• Eurosport transmits only a few matches outside this is the most common abbreviations. :thumbdown:

"Volleyball is a fantastic way of life, really. it is
    beautiful adventure, which gives a lot of joy not only to those sports "

It is our passion gives us wings, lifts us above all else.
    It gives a million reasons to rejoice, learns to overcome fear and weakness.

Thanks to develop and learn to fight for every day
    :win:

• There are also voices about Martino (that actually still is Macerata property) :pinch: in Belluno...

Recine (Macerata manager) said there are like 10 clubs interested in him, in A1 (including Sisley), A2 and aborad...

• Damn, I know I promised it, but I'm afraid I won't be able to do it anymore ç_ç, because the website I used to record raisport doesn't exist anymore... And considering that I don't have any recorder, if it doesn't exist another website like this one... No matches recorded...

I'm really upset about that, think that this website exist since ten years ago, and I discovered it in time to use it only ONE month!!

BTW Eurosport will trasmitt it also this year. ;)

So I need to buy a package with Eurosport 2 :aww:

There are also voices about Martino (that actually still is Macerata property) :pinch: in Belluno...

Recine (Macerata manager) said there are like 10 clubs interested in him, in A1 (including Sisley), A2 and aborad...

He supposed to play on the beach ?( So what? Man, this guy is... weirdo :aww:

• So I need to buy a package with Eurosport 2 :aww:

He supposed to play on the beach ?( So what? Man, this guy is... weirdo :aww:

He is too young to play on the beach. He will play after retirement from indoor volleyball

• He is too young to play on the beach. He will play after retirement from indoor volleyball

I hope so. Because I like that guy although he is weird. And I don't follow beach volleyball as much as indoor.

• I hope so. Because I like that guy although he is weird. And I don't follow beach volleyball as much as indoor.

He has good skills and physique, but must work on mentality cause he reminds me of Todor Aleksiev :)

• I think that win Seria A[b]: BRE BANCA LANNUTTI CUNEO,
    They are strong opposite and one of the best setter in the world.
    Libero of the team also one of the best in world...
    But we'll see
    [/b]^^

"Volleyball is a fantastic way of life, really. it is
    beautiful adventure, which gives a lot of joy not only to those sports "

It is our passion gives us wings, lifts us above all else.
    It gives a million reasons to rejoice, learns to overcome fear and weakness.

Thanks to develop and learn to fight for every day
    :win:

• I hope so. Because I like that guy although he is weird. And I don't follow beach volleyball as much as indoor.

as far as i know, martino is big problem, biggest to himself. last season he decided to play beach volley instead of indoor wc, and rumours are no coach can see him, nuclear bomb in locker room...

now he is doing jokes on beach also, watched many games, his partner nicolai played very solid but martino was in outer space, no conversation no nothing with partner...but the best part coming...

he quit his partner cause he wants to be a: blocker :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so now we have nicolai with new/first partner Lupo having excellent scores on world tour, many games won and martino "the blocker" unable to win even in qualification matches, main draw he will never see...the blocker :whistle: :obey: :aww: :mirror:

• as far as i know, martino is big problem, biggest to himself. last season he decided to play beach volley instead of indoor wc, and rumours are no coach can see him, nuclear bomb in locker room...

now he is doing jokes on beach also, watched many games, his partner nicolai played very solid but martino was in outer space, no conversation no nothing with partner...but the best part coming...

he quit his partner cause he wants to be a: blocker :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so now we have nicolai with new/first partner Lupo having excellent scores on world tour, many games won and martino "the blocker" unable to win even in qualification matches, main draw he will never see...the blocker :whistle: :obey: :aww: :mirror:

A blocker? Is he completely mad? :what:
    I just can't stop laughing at him :lol: He is totally crazy. And I have an impression that he isn't quite intelligent. But I still like him :D

• as far as i know, martino is big problem, biggest to himself. last season he decided to play beach volley instead of indoor wc, and rumours are no coach can see him, nuclear bomb in locker room...

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :obey:

Martino :obey: :obey: :rolll: :rolll: Good to have such a player out there :D Can't wait what he'll come up with next time! :rolll:

I wrote a long post this morning about Martino, smth similar to your one, but when I published it internet was turned off (by itself, and I didn't notice it because I was writing...), so I lost the whole post...

Then, this is a bit shorter version:

Martino doesn't like indoor. It's not the sport for him. He said that several times. He is not interested in playing indoor, he had to practise to go to the Olympics as a beacher (you will, don't worry. But only in your dream, I'm afraid..). He said things like "I don't like all these stupid and useless rules" (beach volleyball is famous to be without rules, in fact :pinch: ); "I don't like to have someone that always told me what do to and what not to do, I wanna be free to chose by myself" (= I don't like to be left on the bench.); "I felt sorry when I saw the Italian B NT on the tribun [at beach vb WCh in Rome], they all wear the same unform!" (unfortunally they're not allowed to go arounf without the t-shirt, damn!)

Both Mike Dodd (his beach vb coach!!!) and the journalist Lorenzo Dallari (that know him in person, as far as I understood) said he seems more a culturist than a beacher. And it wasn't a compliment.

The FIPAV had this big plan for him, setting him in couple with the good blocker Nicolai, a skilled and potentially very promising player, to be the difencer. They did smth nice togheter, but nothing expecial honestly.

Then (I didn't know the reason, I simply thought Nicolai has had problem with him, or Dodd decided Martino is not whorty - for his attitude - to be followed in order to reach the Olympics, while Lupo is) he was separated from Nicolai, that now is in couple with the smart defencer Lupo (and they are getting nice results, like the 5th place in the last World tour! I think it's the best result of an italian male couple this year).

And Martino has to play with Tomatis, with almost no chance to qualificate for the Olympics. I mean, they weren't even able to get the final of the italian championship... and Nicolai-Lupo were abroad for a tournament!! And now that his Olympic dream in over... what a coincidence, indoor doesn't seem to be such bad!!! :pinch:

I think he has great skills, but he is wasting it. He would be in the indoor NT working properly!! But his attitude sucks, and if it would exist a version of the vb game that you can play alone, I guess I would pick this one... He doesn't seem to have good relationship with his teammates, in fact...

During the play offs Berruto still gave him the chance to play (with FACUNDO on the bench :white: )... And he played with an evident indifference. Not strictly bad, actually, but without passion!! Then when in Treviso they lost vs Sisley at the quarter, Vermiglio had an argument with him. So Berruto talked with his team for 1 hour in the changing room after the match.

After this episode, Facundo always started as titoular.

How can a coach trust in him???!!!

And I also don't like the fact he always has the SAME expression.... like in the beach volleyball WCh poster :pinch: , a very inexpressive expression.

• Martino doesn't like indoor. It's not the sport for him. He said that several times. He is not interested in playing indoor, he had to practise to go to the Olympics as a beacher (you will, don't worry. But only in your dream, I'm afraid..). He said things like "I don't like all these stupid and useless rules" (beach volleyball is famous to be without rules, in fact :pinch: ); "I don't like to have someone that always told me what do to and what not to do, I wanna be free to chose by myself" (= I don't like to be left on the bench.); "I felt sorry when I saw the Italian B NT on the tribun [at beach vb WCh in Rome], they all wear the same unform!" (unfortunally they're not allowed to go arounf without the t-shirt, damn!)

Is he sure of that? I think beach volleyball rules are stricter. Block is counted one touch. Unless digging a powerful spike players can't set as a defense. Setting not vertical to the players' shoulders is called double contact. Attacking with fingers controling the ball(normally soft attack in the indoor game) is called a catch.
    Obviously beach volleyball is a strict game.