2014 FIVB World Championship - Poland - 8/30

• Stats from Polish statistician:

and still nothing completed on official website :call: :mad:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Stats from Polish statistician:

and still nothing completed on official website :call: :mad:

This stat shows Aleks scored 10 pts from attacking, but the one that Maven provided shows he scored only 9.
    Numbers become not reliable.

• well, they may show differences, this from Maven is official FIVB P-2 sheet (something I miss on official WCH website ;( ) and this was made by our statisticians ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Kurek and Zubi are my favorites players of polish team, so the fact they are out kinda made me curse Poland and Antiga, but their crowd is so amazing that i just can curse them anymore ;) but i'm still in shock of their absense, especially of Kurek oof course, for me in terms of attack he is like top 3 nowadays ....

Talking about the opening game, first congrats to Poland, it was a deserved win no doubt, everything worked, while in serbia side, the opposite, nothing worked, just Lisinac played welll. But polish fans should not fancy too much, i do not see this team in podium, this is the first big tournament of Mika, and Winiarski is not at his best since a long time ago, they might sturggle agaisnt more consistent teams

• this website gets me mad :thumbdown: no livescores, no classic P-2/P-3 stat sheets and this what is on website is still not completed :mad:

I share your feelings :drink:

• We are bad playing with Iran, Bulgaria - teams not the best but pl

Well, Bulgaria is consistently in top 8 in every major tournament since 1949, so I don't think we are in the average list either.

P.S. When our NT had smarter players -Konstantinov, Kaziyski and Nikolov, we had 12 consecutive wins vs Serbia and Italy had only 1 victory against us from 2004 to 2011, there are definitely strong teams that you can beat and other you hate playing with.

• Well, Bulgaria is consistently in top 8 in every major tournament since 1949, so I don't think we are in the average list either.

P.S. When our NT had smarter players -Konstantinov, Kaziyski and Nikolov, we had 12 consecutive wins vs Serbia and Italy had only 1 victory against us from 2004 to 2011, there are definitely strong teams that you can beat and other you hate playing with.

Look this has no logic. We're losing in a row with Bulgaria and Iran, when can win with Russia or Serbia several time in a row.
    While Bulgaria keep losing with Serbia, it's like smashing you (fight for bronze medal european championship 2013 Serbia - 3:0, last time world league - 3:0), I don't remember when you last time won any match with Russia when you keep wining with Poland. This is crazy, this is volleyball... Some teams can't stand play against other teams' style of playing, I don't see any another explanation and even tactics don't help. Btw, named Iran and Bulgaria "not the best teams" I mean compared our loses with you with wins against always medalists Russia and Brazil. I'm waiting that some team who is keep losing against other team break this habit in this world champs! Serbia again lost with Poland, maybe Bulgaria will finally win with Russia?

• Kurek and Zubi are my favorites players of polish team, so the fact they are out kinda made me curse Poland and Antiga, but their crowd is so amazing that i just can curse them anymore ;) but i'm still in shock of their absense, especially of Kurek oof course, for me in terms of attack he is like top 3 nowadays ....

Talking about the opening game, first congrats to Poland, it was a deserved win no doubt, everything worked, while in serbia side, the opposite, nothing worked, just Lisinac played welll. But polish fans should not fancy too much, i do not see this team in podium, this is the first big tournament of Mika, and Winiarski is not at his best since a long time ago, they might sturggle agaisnt more consistent teams

Bla bla what else? Sorry for you, focuse Brazilian fan on Russian players who you like. No offence, your words are rubbish and I don't believe you want our team win in the depths of the soul. You're trying to make a mess when our team start win! You know that whole year 2013 with Olympics with your Zibi and Kurek we were ashamed? 3:0 with Bulgaria, 3:1 with France. Sorry, maybe they are media players but they are headless horseman and ball goes back to their feet after the attacks. Take care of yourself jelaously guy who probably can't stand this team start WIN!

• I don't know how can Brazilian fan said like that about Winiar when now he is like in the best shape like from old good times, last two matches - Russia and Serbia (not good teams enough for you?) his stats are 70%, 60% in attack and receiving when Kurek never got that result against good rival!
    Naming that the best efficient our player showing your hating because he is better than your Zibi and Kurek and that hurts you that this player keep being in our national team and never lost place in sport aspects.
    We are laughing now that when our team started win against good rivals like from old good Times, all rivals will be frustrated and keep saying why we haven't such "stars" like Zibi and Kurek. For them it could be easier to win with us like they did WHOLE 2013 with smiles - when we lost everything in bad style. :thumbsup:

Hm, Taylor Sander first time in national team and he became MVP of world league when many teams wanted win so much. Why Mika can't be discovery of this world champs?

• So I missed the first part of the party...... But obviously Poland did everything right, on and off the court. Big congratulations :thumbup:

Lets hope for a great match Italy vs. Iran now. I doubt a bit that Iranian team can prove their good results from World League in this tournament but thats just speculation of course.

• So I missed the first part of the party...... But obviously Poland did everything right, on and off the court. Big congratulations :thumbup:

Lets hope for a great match Italy vs. Iran now. I doubt a bit that Iranian team can prove their good results from World League in this tournament but thats just speculation of course.

Thanks, bro. :drink:And this I understand, happy for win, sad for lose, not trying to find forecast for future that our team lose this tournament when we start win. Our team was destroyed mentally after many loses in last year so they need that, it's a GOOD forecast for next matches. Our team destroyed Serbia by floats! Antiga is a master, he invented new type of float like he was good in doing that when he was a player. Smart fox!

Happy to see not small group Italian fans! But as far I know the record will beat Finnish fans! Many thousands. Where are Iranian fans? Sad, in Gdańsk there were about 1000 Iranians during world league!

• Where are Iranian fans? Sad, in Gdańsk there were about 1000 Iranians during world league!

Yeah, would be great to see some fans showing tones of support for Iranian guys, they need it. Nevertheless, I'm really hoping they'll put up a lot of fight :)

Delicious block on Zaytsev :thumbsup:

• Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I heard Iranians now! Their shouting in Iranian 1,2,3. How come? I don't see their flagues but hear the voice. XD
    At the begining I can say Poles claping in hands when Italy serving.

• Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I heard Iranians now! Their shouting in Iranian 1,2,3. How come? I don't see their flagues but hear the voice. XD
    At the begining I can say Poles claping in hands when Italy serving.

I see Iranian flag somewhere in the crowd :) Maybe there are more of them than we think :)