2014 FIVB World Championship - Poland - 8/30

• But if not and russian reception is stable there might be problems. Imo it is a weak point of Germany in this tournament that Grozer so far is the only reliable power server. If he has an "off day" on serve, i see no one to step in and score some easy points.

You really don't like this guy, don't you :whistle:

The thing with Zatorski is that the guys hasn't got an easy life because Igła is like an all time favourite of polish crowd, can't imagine there is any person who doesn't like him. It won't be even an exaggeration to say that Igła is already a legend. And it's not only about his relation with supporters but both sports attitude and the spirit in team. I'm angry like hell because even though having 36 on his back Igła is still on fire and I believe he would give more from himself than Zatorski is giving in this moment. If Ignaczak is still in his top shape, he should play because 1. team looks better with him on board, 2. Zatorski is not even close to play his heart out like Igła does, 3. no one deserved more to experience such an unforgettable moment like playing on Polish WCh. I sound like I really don't like Zatorski. Maybe. There were some moments when Ignaczak were losing the rivalry with other libero. Gacek, remember? The difference is that Gacek defended himself somehow because he simply played good. Both tournaments WCh 2006 and ECh 2009. So I can really live with it in peace. But what Zatorski is showing for a quite a long time is just unacceptable for me. I got an impression that he is getting worse and worse while he suppose to develop. He was far better playing in Częstochowa long time ago though he was a "cucumber" then. A teenager who had more spirit and passion than older and supposedly more experienced Zatorski. And back then looking at his game I was like "wow, one day this guy will be our first libero". And there he is. But he faded away somewhere. Now my feeling is that he is overhyped and overrated. Earlier, a young talent who did the mountains in defense, now just an usual player who lost this "something" he surely had once.
    Perfect solution would be playing on two liberos. If Antiga is so stubborn in case of Zatorski. It is clear as the sun that Buszek won't make any chance to enter the court so why not send him on stands and take Igła to have him close to team, where he is more useful than in Polsat studio. Honest. And to not sound now I have sth against Buszek but you know, the guy is warming the bench anyhow and is not a player who comes from this bench to turn the tide of the match. I know I'm not a coach, just my feeling it would work out. That's why I'm angry because of this stupid rule to have only 12 in match. How much easier life would look like...

Don't you worry about your team. I got a hunch they will be troublemaker for Russians today. Grozer plays in Superleague, this should be an advantage before this battle. He knows how to play and score against them. Kaliberda should help him a lot, Russians don't like annoying little jumpers :D (Skrimov proved this). No offense, I like this guy and I believe he can give his best today against Russian giants ;)

• someone here had written that Russia didnt have world class players except Muserskiy and Grankin.....i agree with him/her....dunno if Grankin is worldclass but Muserskiy is for sure!!!
    it seems to me Russian tricks mainly are very good serves,blocks.. thats it..... i didnt like Pavlov's game

• im not seeing any links for these matches,why is it ?

Because there's still time to start :wavy: matches start 16:40 CET :D and all should be on frombar like Bella said :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• A 'must win' game for Serbia. On the other end, if France win it clearly - they go through. Ooooohh, this wild wild Pool E :cheesy:

• Good opener between Serbia & France.

Rosic made some phenomenal digs earlier in the set while Grebennikov made a couple of mistakes.
    Kovacevic's serve is :obey: :obey: :obey:
    Lisinac made some key blocks, mostly against Tillie (who for me is the weakest link in France) and 1on1 against Le Goff.

But the Serbs make so many errors, got blocked a couple of times. The French are very stable but beatable if the Serbs keep their focus and momentum.

• Sidao touched the ball after Vigrass attack but wont admit it. They r disgusting, cheaters :mad: and Canadians doesnt challeneg :aww:

lol - noone ever admits to that. Thats the referee's job, not the players...

• France - Serbia 1:1.

Controversial refereeing at the end. I expect more from Atanasijevic. And Kolakovic should explain himself why he took take his best server out when he was about to serve and put his brother to serve a float that did absolutely no damage?!

• Sidao touched the ball after Vigrass attack but wont admit it. They r disgusting, cheaters :mad: and Canadians doesnt challeneg :aww:

I have hardly seen any professional player, who admits a touch and i am OK with this......

• Refs clearly damaged Serbia on last point in 2nd set...

not only was the ball on the other side - he also brushed the net with his left hand. Referees missed both violations. Referees need to concentrate a lot more on such crucial points. FIVB need a system where these referees are evaluated constantly to keep them on their toes.

• France - Serbia 1:1.

Controversial refereeing at the end. I expect more from Atanasijevic. And Kolakovic should explain himself why did he take his best server out when he was about to serve and but his brother to serve a float that did absolutely no damage?!

If french setter was front row, then i think everything was OK, if backrow then it should have been point to Serbia. I guess Serbia alraedy used their challenges?!

• If french setter was front row, then i think everything was OK, if backrow then it should have been point to Serbia. I guess Serbia alraedy used their challenges?!

Yes, Serbia had no challenges left. The setter was front row, but he possibly played it over the net, possibly touched the net, and possibly "caught and pushed" the ball for a split second.