15.30 Brazil - Thailand
    19.30 China -Turkey

01-07-2012
    13.30 Thailand - Cuba
    15.30 Turkey - Brazil
    19.00 China - United States

http://www.lfppp.com/ticket_6_11_1075.html

• For those german fans
    Please stop disrepecting china team like that.
    I know only china win today germany can go to the final
    But the point is wang yi mei is injured
    Hui ruo qi played not good today
    Zhang lei also
    Wei qiu yue is injurd

Fan linlin just sucks we all know that
    Mi yang is not that good as wei

How can you expect china to play well against brazil especially china always has mental pressure against brazil.
    China treat this tournament seriously

If you think that china lose to brazil intentionally
    You really dont know china volleyball
    Brazil is the one china want to win the most especially play in home court

I feel sorry for german team not playing the final round coz they played so hard
    But just be fair to chinese team ok?

• I guess there is someone who have to be fair and thats is you :win: u also know that china did not play as they did before :read:

• And in that schedule i think there are two teams that will have hard times 'Turkey,Thailand'
    They have come to the finals wth facing easy opponets and now they have to play wth usa china brazil too ... Eventually fivb could make a fair schedule :super:

• :whistling:

I guess there is someone who have to be fair and thats is you :win: u also know that china did not play as they did before :read:

:thumbup:
    Fine you just keep on thinking like that

• And in that schedule i think there are two teams that will have hard times 'Turkey,Thailand'
    They have come to the finals wth facing easy opponets and now they have to play wth usa china brazil too ... Eventually fivb could make a fair schedule :super:

what do you mean? Thailand missed the opportunity for London at last moment.They've improved... ;)

• :thumbup:
    Fine you just keep on thinking like that

why is it so hard to accept that china did not play like they did before? it doesnt make china bad team but if u r still thinking that china played its normal game so it means that china should worry from now for the olympic games :flower:

• I don't think anyone accused China of losing on purpose and everybody acknoledges their problems with injuries, but still it is annoying to see them play THAT bad in a match that is important for other teams, especially because in the previous matches their performance was better. The problem is not that they lost, but the way they did it, also because Brazil today also played quite weak except in 3rd set.

what do you mean? Thailand missed the opportunity for London at last moment.They've improved... ;)

Yes they have improved, but their opponents so far in WGP have really been ridiculous. 2x ARG, 2x PUR, 1x DOM, 1x SRB B, 1x JPN B. The only stronger opponents they had were China and USA, and they lost both those matches, and even very clearly against USA's B team. It will be hard for them to win any match in final round, no matter what the formula is.

• why is it so hard to accept that china did not play like they did before? it doesnt make china bad team but if u r still thinking that china played its normal game so it means that china should worry from now for the olympic games :flower:

If wang yi mei and wei qiu yue are back
    Hui and zhang lei are in good form
    China will have no big problem

• Did you forget that you didn't play with main players in order to discard Turkey in Olimpic Qualification at Baku :roll: I don't think Germany is that much innocent at all in history :whistle:

Another point is that I really don't understand this whining, you are blaming China because they didn't play as they are used to but you ignore the fact that Turkey also didn't play as they used to be, moreover at least China played with their best team (except injuried ones) whereas Turkey played most part of matches with bench players. Why don't you criticize this fact? Because it helps you?

I've accept that Germany had a tougher schedule and it is not fair but criticizing one case which ruins your chance for final while being ok with the same case which help you get a hope for finals :roll:

• I won't be suprise if Turkey wins Grand Prix.
    I will be suprise if Brazil or China wins.

I am also surprised that you think Turkey as favourite :lol:

Anyway, I am really glad about robin system, it would be very good practice to face CHN,BRA and USA before OG :box:

• Do u guys think USA is going with first team to Final Phase or keep this B team?

I honestly dont know. The games already start wednesday, I think they will keep this B team from this last round, and will let their main players resting.

The Round-Robin system is tiring, and I dont think McCutcheon is willing to injury any of his main players. I think main team of USA would definetly win this tournament! And maybe for their moral would be quite good, but I dont know If they really care about that, they are pretty much confident already...they know they are playing in good level...so I dont see why to take that risk over a tourament that counts nothing like Grand Prix...

but maybe Im wrong, we will see. ^^