World Grand Prix 2012

• somebody knows why Cubans coach finally put Silie on bench? :) and why Lescay is playing in 6?

• Polen seems to be out of shape today... made a load of errors so far. Go Turkey!

• Can't understand why Bahar is not in starting 6????

Motta wants to test his 3rd MB Ergul probably if there is no injury about Bahar.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• It can be clearly seen that Ergul is not a player of that level, unfortunately. MB's of Turkey today seem incredibly weak, not even a thread to the opponent. It is because of Ergul's performance, simply falling down our guard on the net by alone. Attacks of Cuban players just going out or going in. The points coming for teams just depend on Cuban attackers efficiency so far.

• 4 of our 5 points from ergül :roll:

• Ergul :cheesy: She is doing a good job so far ( Except block of course :D)

• Ergul :cheesy: She is doing a good job so far ( Except block of course :D)

For me it is not surprise, I don't know why people underestimate her so much and stupidly make fun of her :thumbdown:

• 4 of our 5 points from ergül :roll:

Yes but Turkey doesn't need primarily her attack performance. Actually, i am not used to watch these kind of games for Turkey. We are here cause of being so strong on the net. Anyway not need to think about much. This game provides us to see other players :)

• Lescay and Giel are both 19 year olds. The oldest in the starting 6 seems to be Santos. I guess, we'll definitely see them in Rio. ^^

• Finally Naz realized that Eda is on match too :roll:

• Finally Naz realized that Eda is on match too :roll:

I wish she didn't :roll: Erl must be substitute for Eda not Bahar :whistle: