World League 2012

• Vasilena, Nadejda, Raylight :flower: Thanks guys for a warm welcome. I have no other choice, I have to get well asap, so I can wake up in the middle of the night to watch another battles, now in Brazil! Feels so weird to be back, I mean...it is a really great feeling, but I feel I will need some time to get used to all nights on inside-volley again :lol:
    Gosh, you guys have no idea how annoying that was, when I was watching some games and just didn't have much time then to sit in front of this screen and share some opinions with you! I have tones of posts to catch up, still not sure if I manage to do it, but I'll try my best, you guys have definitely had so many epic conversations, I'm just dying to read them! :lol:

• Guys, I love every single one of you and I would give you a heaven, all flowers of this planet or buy you anything you want (if I had so much money) :flower: Be a part of this family is an honor and a great joy. You are a very important part of my great love for volleyball. You're making me to be a "full-time" supporter. I just want you to know that.

Ok, if I already have written what lay in my heart... AWESOME MATCH! I'm officially puting it on the list of the most memorable matches. Spodek is the best place to be, for sure. It's from completely different galaxy. I wish I could be there this night...
    Igła, mój ty dziku :flower: Outstanding performance. I have waited for it!
    Zibi - what a crazy attacker he is. He isn't afraid of anything and anybody. He can attack from a really shitty ball with full power. Crazy. Crazy!
    Kubi blocking Lucas - PRICELESS! I saw a nice poster on the audience saying "Dzik jest tylko jeden" ("The boar is only one") :D
    Winiar - the best blocker :dance6: He's "opening up" slowly but playing better and better, I can see it.
    Pit said that with his ankle isn't completely well yet. Isn't? Dude, 8/11 in attack and still jumping like a Cuban! El Capitano aka El Muratore should watch him and start showing something more 'cause he's poor in attack so far.
    And Ziomek, our hero, Il Grande Creatore :heart:

Świder in the end... My heart was already overcrowded by emotions and I cannot help it, I was so touched that I started to cry ;( I will never forget this guy, he played for our NT in times when I just have started my adventure with volleyball. But as he said himself, "we will meet again". He will be a fantastic coach, one day.

Sorry for this post, emotions are blazing in me, I had to throw them outside a little. I'm so happy. And I'm so proud that I'm a Pole!

To finish it finally. Welcome, Ola! We were waiting for you for all eternity. Good to have you back :flower: What we are drinking tonight? Carskoje igristoje? ;)

• Oh God, I've missed these emotional posts so freakin' much! Now I seriously won't leave this place for next couple of months, I swear :lol:

Stock cytrynowy, please, but Carskoje Igristoje is fine as well :D Oh and this freakin' Zagorka! Can't decide :D

• Vasilena, Nadejda, Raylight :flower: Thanks guys for a warm welcome. I have no other choice, I have to get well asap, so I can wake up in the middle of the night to watch another battles, now in Brazil! Feels so weird to be back, I mean...it is a really great feeling, but I feel I will need some time to get used to all nights on inside-volley again :lol:
    Gosh, you guys have no idea how annoying that was, when I was watching some games and just didn't have much time then to sit in front of this screen and share some opinions with you! I have tones of posts to catch up, still not sure if I manage to do it, but I'll try my best, you guys have definitely had so many epic conversations, I'm just dying to read them! :lol:

Oh, I perfectly know what you mean! :roll: I've also had one very long period of absense from the forum - but alway come back 8) Catching up will be a tough work, indeed :P,but you're a brave girl and I'm sure you'll manage :thumbsup:

Guys, I love every single one of you and I would give you a heaven, all flowers of this planet or buy you anything you want (if I had so much money) :flower: Be a part of this family is an honor and a great joy. You are a very important part of my great love for volleyball. You're making me to be a "full-time" supporter. I just want you to know that.

Great post! :flower: Being a fan is not the same without this forum. As we say in Bulgaria - shared happiness is double happiness :thumbup:

Oh God, I've missed these emotional posts so freakin' much! Now I seriously won't leave this place for next couple of months, I swear :lol:

Stock cytrynowy, please, but Carskoje Igristoje is fine as well :D Oh and this freakin' Zagorka! Can't decide :D

Lately I switched to Kamenitza ... if that would help you to decide :lol:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Oh God, I've missed these emotional posts so freakin' much! Now I seriously won't leave this place for next couple of months, I swear :lol:

And what I suppose to do now? No other way but to teleport to Bulgaria and buy Zagorka :D

Being a fan is not the same without this forum. As we say in Bulgaria - shared happiness is double happiness :thumbup:

That's so true :drink:

• Volley Super Fan what did happen here :D

When I saw so many sites to read, I thought that they are only with happiness' orgasmes and I read only last site :rolll:

So in short- why was atmosphere so hot?

• By the way- if Olcia thinks about alcohols it means that Health is very close to Her.

Olcia what did You do with Yourself?

• Bartman and Winiarski with huge match yesterday, Winiar was The Wall :drink:

• Clips from Germany - Bulgaria 27.05.2012 World League Frankfurt

• btw, weird schedule, we have three weeks in a row guessing Poland Brazil FInland and Canada...

The reason are qualification tournaments for Olympic Games, in pool B nobody plays there, so we're playing in WL :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• The reason are qualification tournaments for Olympic Games, in pool B nobody plays there, so we're playing in WL :D

alright, a little off-topic here - you may remove it later - next week the four teams will go to Finland, however the final is two week later by then. Canada probably won't get the chance to final, so they can go home. Finnish is at their home. Poles are not far from their home. What will Brazilians do? They may qualify for the final but the break time is two weeks, if they decide to go home - fine, long time journey and time difference and fatigue. If they stay in Europe, then where? Finland, Bulgaria, or some place else?
    I think Brazilians are in a dilemma then.

• alright, a little off-topic here - you may remove it later - next week the four teams will go to Finland, however the final is two week later by then. Canada probably won't get the chance to final, so they can go home. Finnish is at their home. Poles are not far from their home. What will Brazilians do? They may qualify for the final but the break time is two weeks, if they decide to go home - fine, long time journey and time difference and fatigue. If they stay in Europe, then where? Finland, Bulgaria, or some place else?

Right point of view, but I think that Brazil can't give up and they won't do it btw. I moved your post to WL thread ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• alright, a little off-topic here - you may remove it later - next week the four teams will go to Finland, however the final is two week later by then. Canada probably won't get the chance to final, so they can go home. Finnish is at their home. Poles are not far from their home. What will Brazilians do? They may qualify for the final but the break time is two weeks, if they decide to go home - fine, long time journey and time difference and fatigue. If they stay in Europe, then where? Finland, Bulgaria, or some place else?

If Brazil advance to the final, they will back to Brazil, for sure. They won't stay in Bulgaria, for example, for 2 weeks.

• I think they may stay in Poland, actually if the federation make an offer

• Do You see that?

I gave Volley Super Fan question and what? Nothing.

She is so non-discipline. If I were Her boyfriend She will tick like needle in swiss block :tongue:

• Do You see that?

I gave Volley Super Fan question and what? Nothing.

She is so non-discipline. If I were Her boyfriend She will tick like needle in swiss block :tongue:

Tctc, Big Shame on me! :aww: (but I'm already out of spam limit if you haven't noticed :roll: )
    Didn't you check by yourself? We had a real Punic War here! (ook, ok, maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit - it was more like a catfight :D) But you don't have to worry - it's done and the forum's Belle Époque is flourishing now ^^
    You can live in peace :whistle:

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• The tickets are all sold out for the matches here ... SHIT

I can't believe i'm gonna lost the opportunity to see Bartman :wall: