World League 2012

• Sorry, I have to interrupt you in this duscussion about BUL - GER but I just can't not to write a word about our last match against Brazil :D Great job. I think that Winiarski owned the last tournament, he was the most regular player in Finland. But Kurek owned the last match. He finally woke up and showed his old good monster skills. Weaker matches by duo Żygadło & Bartman but we could see at least for what duo Zagumny & Jarosz is capable of. Outstanding end of this first almost lost set! Guma :obey: More he plays and he "hots up". Maestro :cheesy:
    On the opposite side of the court - Leo Vissotto :obey: Coming back after serious problems with health and showing his best and showing Wallace how little he actually is.

Finland :aww: or rather Daniel Castellani :aww:

And finally, I have watched tie-break of BUL - GER. What a save by Ivanov :cheesy: And Tsetso Sokolov :obey: just be a starting setter, this is your time. Grow in strength, let the world begin to afraid of you and Trento regret :tzz:

• It's over 3:1, and we almost lost the last set after leading like by 8 :wall:

Awful weekend, awful little hall, awfully cold crowd of school girls. FeVA should not do this again.

Castellani, Poglajen and uriarte saved our asses. I hope Weber rethinks one or two things about the team.

• Brazil can't miss the final tournament. It will be bad for everyone if they do- FIVB, TVs, advertisers, fans.

• Tsetso and Victor :obey: :obey: we won! Wow!

Georgi Bratoev was better than yesterday, and yesterday was better than the day before yesterday :)

Todorov is my man :super:

• Yeeees Bulgaria all the way!!

I can't believe I got this right :dance6:

:drink:

Paper, Scissors, Rock

• Alright. Germany's got some trouble with Bulgaria, no matter with or without Kaziyski, and team A or team B. :down:

Any team except Argentina has trouble with us :wavy:

• we are doing a big fever to Argentina losing to them and getting points off Germany :lol:

This is so much win :thumbsup:

• And Tsetso Sokolov just be a starting setter, this is your time.

He needs to become starting opposite first :whistle:

• Very happy about the win against Germany. Went to bed at the end of the third set, but had a nice surprise in the morning :). This time Bratoev was setting better, and his brother was good also, great reception. Think Penchev improved reception a lot also, wish he was better in attack and not so "slim".

• BTW, Falaschi should play more! I don't like very much Baranowicz

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• BTW, Falaschi should play more! I don't like very much Baranowicz

Falaschi was very good in Serie A1 in Castellana, great leg set :drink:

• I suppose you mean this

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Sokolov can be in future the best opposite in the world. For sure, he's going to be a Bulgaria's leader for many years. Good for him he left Trentino, I think he should play regularly... I didn't watch yesterday's match, but I guess his performance was really nice(28 points and Bulgaria won). Actually, I'm a little bit suprised because of result of this match between Bulgaria and Germany. I thought Germany is finally complete team, even without Grozer. I was wrong I see... And after everything, what happened with Bulgarian NT these boys have a desire to play and fight :obey: :obey:

• I so hope that Zhekov will stop playing as a starting setter and becomes a substitute. Only that way we will have chance for something big! Of course Matey has to return. Congratulations for the win against Germany! :thumbup:

• Yeah that was it we talked about. Matey leaves for sure. About Sokolov and Todorov were rumors to leave as well, but some say they just get rest in the last round and will be back for the OG. We will see.

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!