World League 2012

• How many teams are playing with their bench players or even B team next week?
    I really hate this. I think FIVB should seed the teams of big events (WCh, WCup, OG) after the WL and WGP, so that no teams will neglect these two events.

Besides, since week four in Brazil, Poland started a new configuration. Kurek and Winiarski changed their positions. Now they're playing in Skra mode. And from the result in Finland, it seems to be working well. I'm not sure if it's just an attempt from Anastasi or he had decided this. If they still play like this in WL Final, I think they will play the same in London.
    I kinda like it. Though I like Kurek very much, I have to admit that his skills in zone 2 suck.

• Italy will play with B team

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• How many teams are playing with their bench players or even B team next week?
    I really hate this. I think FIVB should seed the teams of big events (WCh, WCup, OG) after the WL and WGP, so that no teams will neglect these two events.

Not many teams have the depth of Poland. Some teams play 2 Olympic qualifiation tournaments, World League, World League Finals and Olympic Games in 3 months. How can you expect a peak of the form 5 times in three months? This "B team sending" is used in many sports in Olympic years. In ice-hockey even the World Championship is sacrificed for the Olympics. There are priorities. It is more sensible to remove WL once in 4 years, not to force the teams to use their A squad in WL in Olympic year.

• Serbian roster for this weekend.
    SE: Vlado Petkovic, Mihajlo Mitic
    OPP: Saša Starovic, Aleksandar Atanasijevic
    OH: Nikola Kovačevic, Miloš Nikic, Uroš Kovačevic, Miloš Terzic

MB: Marko Podraščanin, Milan Rašic, Srecko Lisinac

L: Nikola Rosic

• Bella, do you fear that Brazil will win everything after you prepared them so well by beating them 3 out of 4 times? :D

• Bella, do you fear that Brazil will win everything after you prepared them so well by beating them 3 out of 4 times? :D

What... I'm not afraid of Brazilians any more and I'm sure that our guys are not afraid of them at all too.

• Yavor, did you delete or removed the posts? Please tell me it is the latter :wall:

• Yavor, did you delete or removed the posts? Please tell me it is the latter :wall:

There are moved here, read there what Yavor wrote ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Argentina's roster for Portugal:
    SE: Nicolás Uriarte, Maximiliano Cavanna
    OPP: Iván Castellani, Federico Martina
    MB: Maximiliano Gauna, Gabriel Arroyo, Martín Blanco Costa
    OH: Cristian Poglajen, Nicolás Bruno, Mariano Giustiniano, Pablo Bengolea
    L: Franco López, Facundo Santucci

2 or 3 of them should be starters so I think it won't make that great a difference :whistle: though Bulgaria could beat us this time

• Seemingly most of your main players are missing. Do you think your coach will take these same players to Sofia for the last round? Maybe he will do that...

• I prefer to beat you at the Olympics :drink:

• http://volleyball.sportal.bg/news.php?news=371170

http://blokaut.net/aktualnosci…+zosta%C4%87+przeniesiony!

So, the Final Six might be moved to Serbia, cause Bulgaria didn't pay 0,5 milin $ fee to FIVB. Very nice... :down: i really don't get what is happening in bulagrian volleyball right now ?( 8|

• WTF ?! :what: :aww: another time I don't understand sick situation in BVF :down:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Right now situation in Bulgaria is out of control.
    Its real volleyball civil war,and u know that in wars there are no winners.Only ruin...

• this information is not true! The deadline for payment is 01.07. I don't see why we have to pay in advance! This 'info' was posted from a yellow crap and cited from other papers and I believe it was only meant to serve as an instrument in the war between BVF and the rest! (somehow in the article it was mention that is Rado Stoychev's fault :cheesy: ) The amount will be paid, I am more than certain about it! :whistle:

moreover some sources for FIVB were shocked to hear such statements were made in Bulgarian press!
    It is a war, yes, and it is very ugly! Today BVF made a statement on their home page that it is all Stoychev's fault that the sponsor withdrew from supporting the team and is manipulating everybody :wacko: These morons are completely insane!