World League 2012

• what is this on Alekno's cheek? 8| Had he fought with someone?

Spiridonov maybe? :rolll:

• Schops 0 attacking pts in 2,5 sets :rolll:

Maybe Jochen Schöps is the new uber-mega-MB in the german team.
    0 attack points and 3 blocks for 2 and half sets... weird??? :what:

• Bulgaria won with 17% reception! Don't know what is wrong with our team, we are just giving very hard time to our not very good setters, or with this reception they cannot be better :). I'm happy for the win though :).

• Georgi Bratoev is the best setter in the World :obey:

http://www.fivb.org/EN/volleyb…sp?Tourn=WL2012&Skill=SET

• I like Aschemacher a lot, he could be here instead of Arroyo for example. But dude, he's not better than Crer, why people hate argentina's MBs so much here? they look good to me though they're young and sometimes they make silly mistakes.

Arschemacher is a killer in attack, don't know about his current shape but in attack Crer can't even be compared .... people don't like them cause them are just not good enough :down:

I remember that brazilian commentators used to praiseArsch a lot - has he had bad times in natonal team to even get included in the full list , or maybe got injured and neevr more been on planes.... ?

• :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
    no way! :aww:

De Cecco and Bruno are not even closer! :lol:

Vermiglio :love: :rose: :heart:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I watched everything from the first set onwards. I'm very happy for Skrimov and I really hope he becomes a very important figure in our A team. There is no other player like him not only in the NT but in Bulgaria. Like Kaziyski(the user) said: he "reads" the game very well, a thing that very few people do. The Bratoev brothers are the absolute contrary to him in that aspect. I never liked their game. They take stupid decisions, huge risks and sometimes the risks pay off, sometimes they turn to disaster. There is a term for such kind of players in another sport - "feast and famine". A lot of ups and downs for the brothers in this match as well, I wouldn't call them in the NT if I was the coach but who would I call with so few possibilities. Tsetso Sokolov won the tie-break. Gadzanov is a ghost as you've said, but who gives a fuck :lol: I'm more worried about Todorov. In 3 games he always has 1 that he hides and his concentration is at 0%. Getting late to block, losing the play, losing all the focus of the game. He is becoming a huge factor for our team and he shouldn't miss in any game. Vladislav Ivanov is a poor libero, I want to see Marto Bozhilov as one or Pepi Karakashev. And, finally, I want Dobri tomorrow, stop with this Bratoev! :tzz:

I watched carefully only Castellani for Argentina. He is a good player and can become a very good one but today he was far from perfect.

Teodor Todorov plays great when the games are not in a row - like in a club in a national league, for example. He has shoulder problems, he can't keep his level for 3 games in as many days, this is why he is often inconsistent in a longer tournament with frequent matches. On the contrary, he seems in shape when he plays in the Russian league because he has enough time to recover. This state about Todorov is known by all his coaches, this is why he sometimes gets replaced in the NT. Remember how efficient he was against Serbia in Sofia, for instance, and how he dropped his level in the next games. By the way, the state with his problems and the sudden decrease of efficiency was confirmed by the NT manager Georgi Sabchev ;) I got this information in Frankfurt, before that I was asking myself the same question.
    About the libero, I think Vladi Ivanov played decently in Argentina and today against them again, with a few exceptions and slow reactions, of course. You know his problem is actually the whole attitude towards sports life in general, he is not called "the lemon" for no reason ;) I agree with the opinion that Bozhilov is probably a better player, but last year was vital for Ivanov who got the necessary amount of experience as a start while Salparov was recovering from an injury, so it would take some time for Bozhilov to take Ivanov's position. But I am sure this will happen anyway!

Is Flavio from Portugal vball player or? 4 aces on him, 3x blocked in attack, should be replaced :rolll:

I couldn't watch the second game today, but could anyone, please, tell me how come Portugal wanted to participate in the WL so badly that they went through all the qualification processes last summer to make it to the 2012 edition and now they play all the games with youngsters? I am not saying the youngsters play badly or something like this, in fact, I do like them as you could read from my previous posts, but what is the point of giving some rest to Jose, Pinheiro, Gaspar, Teixeira, Malveiro, Flavio in probably the most important tournament Portugal is involved in? They wouldn't have handled Argentina, Bulgaria and Germany anyway, but I thought fighting for a WL place when you are an underdog requires you to use all the available resources when finally given the chance to show up. Is there anyone with some explanation about it, did they take a summer off, or just Gulinelli decided to use younger players? About Flavio, he is not a bad player, but based on his recent absence, I am not surprised he played terribly today.

• I see that here was much more interesting then on the world's courts previous day :D What a tragic matches :aww: Serbs and Cubans played as if they want to outdo each other in the number of errors. Not to mention that my favourite Don Pedro (Nikic) was a big joke :aww: If it comes to Bulgarians and Argentinians I watched just some moments and sometimes it wasn't tragically, just a little bit bad :D Skrimov on serve even woke me up, Bulgarians started to chasing a rival and they won almost lost set - that was pretty exciting, to be honest. I wonder about this phenomenon how much I like Valentin and how much I don't like his brother and I feel weird 'cause they... well, they look the same. Sorry, for meaningless thoughts. The thing is I don't like this setter and I want to see Dobri.
    And these awkward moments when players are standing and every single one of them are watching the ball falling slowly on their side of the court... Ivanov, wtf? :aww: