Polish NT 2012

• its only pity that Zeberko with her form and power doesnt have much options to play by Kasia :what: I would like to see her in 6, maybe on OH :lol:

• What a pity, but we must understand her decision ;(
    so bye bye London :wavy:

• For us non-Polish speakers, what reason did she give?

• Glinka? that she feels she cant play on high level anymore on such a tournament...in this last interview she said for personal reasons if I good remember

• Well... Gosia wanted to end her hole sporting career after this season. And what to say about playing for NT if she wanted to retire at all... She resigned from NT but it seems that she won't end her sporting career now and she will probably play in some polish club. She said it was for fans.
    "I would like to believe that I will not be condemned. I really don't feel strong enough now to play in NT." - that's her words.

• Milena Radecka confirmed that she will not play in NT this season due to personal problems and health problems - connected with spine, she will has rehabiliation after the club season.

Miroslaw Przedpelski said that he still believe that Glinka will play in Ankara even if he know that she's in difficult situation because of health and personal problems...

• Przedpelski is the biggest nightmare I have ever imagined :cursing: I'm wondering if he understand at least ONE Gosia's word about her playing in NT. Is he natural born not so brainy human or with his head is something wrong because of too frequent sunbathing or solarium use... whatever the reason is that his face is so orange.

• Przedpelski :lol: :lol: :lol:

It seems like he doesn't know even Glinka's opinion :white:

• Przedpelski is the biggest nightmare I have ever imagined :cursing: I'm wondering if he understand at least ONE Gosia's word about her playing in NT. Is he natural born not so brainy human or with his head is something wrong because of too frequent sunbathing or solarium use... whatever the reason is that his face is so orange.

maybe too much make-up :lol:

• Polish NT for OG qualifications in Ankara:
    Libero: Paulina Maj, Mariola Zenik
    Setters: Katarzyna Skorupa, Joanna Wołosz, Izabela Bełcik
    Middle Blockers: Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza, Berenika Okuniewska, Katarzyna Gajgał, Maja Tokarska
    Outside Hitters: Anna Werblińska, Ewelina Sieczka, Karolina Kosek, Elżbieta Skowrońska
    Opposites: Katarzyna Skowrońska-Dolata, Izabela Żebrowska, Joanna Kaczor

Glinka and Radecka (Sadurek) won't play. About Glinka everyone knows, Radecka has problems with spine. Choice of players is quite good, in my opinion Bełcik, Gajgał and Kaczor shouldn't play in NT, because they aren't in good shape now. Definitely the worst position is OH, but we haven't better players.

source: http://blokaut.net/aktualnosc/1200 and http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…s.aspx?TeamID=7725&ID=555

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Will this roster be reduced to 12? or 14? So, how many players are allowed in the roster for Ankara-tournament?

• Oh c'mon, Gajgal? 4th middle blocker in Muszyna? I don't understand.
    What a pity, that Wojtowicz will have a surgery after season...

• What a pity, that Wojtowicz will have a surgery after season...

Again ? :S

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• My starting line-up:

Skorupa - Skowronska, Werblinska - Kosek, Bednarek - Okuniewska, Maj :win: