Polish NT 2012

• It's nice to see Elizabeth Skowronska again :D I think she should be the starter OH with Werblinska :win:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Where is Kasprzak and Podolec? :thumbdown: It's something wrong with this roster :wacko:

Do You want to go to the Istanbulovskiy Region and catch balls in tribunes after Their receives? :rolll:

• great that Ela Skowronska has a chance to play in NT :win: but OH position is very unstable anyway

• hmm...only few surprises - one that Mariola is there, I thought she wont play, also Iza Belcik is a little surprise (but on the other side who other would be 3rd setter....Sliwa? :P ) ..Kaczor and Gajgal ..I hope Gajgal will be only 4 MB and Kaczor for 99 % wont be in roster...I miss one tall OH....Im very interested what will Ela shows, I said here many times I dont know if she is good enough to play in NT (on the examples of Wozniakowska, Staniucha, Jaszewska and Ciaskiewicz)

• Great that Ela Skowronska want to play for NT, all season she play very well, maybe in semi-finals she play worse, but I think that in NT she will show how she can play,also Werblińska play really good. So my starting line-up looks:
    Skorupa - K.Skowrońska
    Werblińska - E.Skowrońska
    Bednarek - Okuniewska
    Maj

• Polish NT for OG qualifications in Ankara:
    Libero: Paulina Maj, Mariola Zenik
    Setters: Katarzyna Skorupa, Joanna Wołosz, Izabela Bełcik
    Middle Blockers: Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza, Berenika Okuniewska, Katarzyna Gajgał, Maja Tokarska, Monika Martałek
    Outside Hitters: Anna Werblińska, Ewelina Sieczka, Karolina Kosek, Elżbieta Skowrońska, Anna Podolec, Kinga Kasprzak
    Opposites: Katarzyna Skowrońska-Dolata, Izabela Żebrowska, Joanna Kaczor

Roster from http://www.pzps.pl/Do-Ankary-po-olimpijska-nominacje.html and http://www.plusligakobiet.pl/news/id/3673

Edit: on CEV site Podolec and Kasprzak were added to list

There is other source of inrofmation. It says, that in roster will be Podolec, Kasprzak (OH) and Martałek (MB) and won't be E. Skowrońska.

Where did you find it?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• The new roster is reliable now :) E.Skowrońska is in.

I like the fact that Monika Martałek has been included. She played really nice this season and I had been waiting for this girl in National Team. She's really promissing middle blocker who plays as second MB (with good slide attack). It's important beacuse our best MBs like Bednarek, Okuniewska, Tokarska are not so good for this position. Only Kasia Gajgał is classical MB number 2 :)

• Nice :) Martałek is young and promising player :teach:
    How many players can go to Ankara?

• where is the Natalia Bamber ? :sos:

She resigned from NT due to health problems like Radecka.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I miss Kasia Jaszewska. I think she and Werblińska could be very nice OHs in starting six. Jaszewska had some health problems but now she's playing so I don't understand why Świderek didn't call her.
    As for Ewelina Sieczka I'm surprised that she is in NT. For me even Kaczorowska is better beacuse of reception :whistling: Sieczka plays in starting six in strong team but it's only beacuse Atom don't have others OHs... :whistling: For example Natalia Krawulska from Piła could be good choice :!:

• I miss Kasia Jaszewska. I think she and Werblińska could be very nice OHs in starting six. Jaszewska had some health problems but now she's playing so I don't understand why Świderek didn't call her.

As for Ewelina Sieczka I'm surprised that she is in NT. For me even Kaczorowska is better beacuse of reception :whistling: Sieczka plays in starting six in strong team but it's only beacuse Atom don't have others OHs... :whistling: For example Natalia Krawulska from Piła could be good choice :!:

Seriously!? After last ECH i don't want to see Jaszewska in NT. Sieczka has few good matches, but it's only thanks to Glass and her great sets. For me Werblińska, Podolec, Kosek and Kasprzak/Skowrońska.

• It was her first tournament with national team... :whistling: I suppose that Kaczorowska or Kosek didn't play better than Jaszewska...

• It was her first tournament with national team... :whistling: I suppose that Kaczorowska or Kosek didn't play better than Jaszewska...

First from 2002... she played terribly in whole ECH and I'm not surprised, that she is not in. Kaczorowska is our Polish Sleepy Hollow so I don't demand her in NT, but Kosek is just good and when she was playing first time in NT (2010) she played excellent. For the moment she is better than Jaszewska and she deserve to be in NT.