Polish NT 2012

• Really she was so bad at EC? For sure she didn't play in excelent way but I haven't noticed that her performance was so poor. It was some time ago, maybe I forgot :lol:

• As far as I follow Polish league stats, I must say that with these stats Jaszewska deserves to be in wide roster..Sieczka has nothing that Jaszeska doesn't have..Her reception is even better and she is more experienced..I get your point that she didn't perform well in last ECH like the others.However before ECH she hadn't had any chance to play in WGP , she suddenly played in such a big competition like ECH. I think she would be a better back up than Sieczka for Werblinska and Kosek :whistle:

• Today i read in one turkish newspaper's sunday addition that Glinka wants to retire her volleyball career this season and Vakıfbank is planning to do her ceremony.It was an interview with Guidetti & Glinka but the interesting thing was the newspaper was "ZAMAN" I think turkish users will realize why i am suprised :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Why it is a surprise, concerning Zaman?

• It's a conservative newspaper :P I didn't know they had an interest to volleyball :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Today i read in one turkish newspaper's sunday addition that Glinka wants to retire her volleyball career this season and Vakıfbank is planning to do her ceremony.It was an interview with Guidetti & Glinka but the interesting thing was the newspaper was "ZAMAN" I think turkish users will realize why i am suprised :lol:

aaw, that is sweet, that they will organize a ceremony !!! Glinka and VTT suits perfectly. After pregnancy VTT tranfered ang gave her a chance but also they took huge risk, if she will play in good form. But after one year she did an amazing job and gave VTT the ECL. THis is really a perfect story :rose: I will miss her, her cheering, personality, abilitiy, her game :teach:

• It was her first tournament with national team... :whistling: I suppose that Kaczorowska or Kosek didn't play better than Jaszewska...

Kosek had a few good moments in NT while I don't remember any good Jaszewska's moments... To be honest I don't want to see Jaszewska, Ciaszkiewicz or Kaczorowska in NT again. I have mixed feelings also about Sieczka.

I don't know what to think about Podolec back as OH. Though on the other hand in the middle competition is tough while on OH position we have trouble. I'm glad to see her in NT at all. I don't know in what shape she is but I still believe in her big "return". Or "awakening". Whatever.

• Kosek had a few good moments in NT while I don't remember any good Jaszewska's moments... To be honest I don't want to see Jaszewska, Ciaszkiewicz or Kaczorowska in NT again. I have mixed feelings also about Sieczka.

I don't know what to think about Podolec back as OH. Though on the other hand in the middle competition is tough while on OH position we have trouble. I'm glad to see her in NT at all. I don't know in what shape she is but I still believe in her big "return". Or "awakening". Whatever.

Chicken is playing quite well this season - in Romanian club she played quite well in reception, now she isspiking well in Russia (not in every match but this against Chabarovsk she scored some 23/25 pts) , so she can spike again :)

• Chicken is playing quite well this season - in Romanian club she played quite well in reception, now she isspiking well in Russia (not in every match but this against Chabarovsk she scored some 23/25 pts) , so she can spike again :)

Great to read something like that. Thank you for the information, Ttom! :)

• Great to read something like that. Thank you for the information, Ttom! :)

youre welcome Bella 8) she is leading the team, there are playing some young players so they are more losing than winning...but I really hope that she will be in starting 6 as tall OH instead of Glinka

• Indeed...the OH line up looks extremely weak compared to the other European teams. Kasprzak is too way unstable in reception and Kosek is no longer on international level (She only played quite good in 2010). Werblinska is the most outstanding OH from the roster, although She had been in bad shape due to her serious injury. I believe she can show such a powerful volleyball just like in 2010. Anyhow, great not to see Kaczorowska anymore.
    What a pity that Radecka won't play for NT this year, however Skorupa is somehow on the same level or even better than Radecka...so you guys don't really have to be worried about the setter position. MB line up looks quite strong, Bednarek played a fantastic season this year and Okuniewska improved a lot in Italy...this is a good sign for Polish NT.

Only thing they will miss OBVIOUSLY their super star Gosia Glinka :S

• Hello everyone 8)
    Well, for the first please forgive me my english... I'm really afraid about Poland's chance to get advance for the Olympic Games in London. I think, that polish team has a good starting lineup, but the bench is to weak. Be happy, that Anna Podolec comes back to her great form, which she presented in seasons 2006-2008. She came to Russia and rebuilded herself. It's a great information to polish team, beacause without Podolec, only Werblinska and Glinka are european-level players. Glinka passed on, so Poland stay with Werblinska and Podolec on receive. The main problem is too short bench. Swiderek didn't get Kaczorowska to national team. That's not correct decision. Other receivers are weak. I'm afraid also about middle-blockers. Agnieszka Bednarek and Berenika Okuniewska are good players, but they so often were worst by serbian blockers for example. For this moment only Kasia Skowronska is a world-format player. It's doesn't enough to play with Russia and Serbia. Another problem is atmosphere in team. Team spirit was broken down in 2010 season, when Kasia Skowronska and Katarzyna Skorupa had conflicted with teamchef Jerzy Matlak. 2011 was empty year. Terrible play in WGP and then quick tournament in Serbia. This year, I hope all players want to fight about Olympics. If they will lose in Turkey, it won't be surprise, but I want to see real fight!

• Swiderek didn't get Kaczorowska to national team. That's not correct decision. Other receivers are weak.

Honestly, I don't want to see her again in NT. She had many chances and she made much more damages than she was helpful. Actually, the word "helpful" is not a proper word at all if we talk about Kaczorowska :aww:

• Honestly, I don't want to see her again in NT. She had many chances and she made much more damages than she was helpful. Actually, the word "helpful" is not a proper word at all if we talk about Kaczorowska :aww:

I must agree with you about she had so many chances to show her skills. I think too fast. For my opinion only for this season she's national team-format player. Aluprof's coach Wiktorowicz often rotated squad this season, but Klaudia was the best receiver in this team. She so many times came in the court and spikes well in hard moments for Aluprof. But she must improved her reception. Spike is good, not great, but enough to be third receiver in Poland NT this moment.

• I would like to see Dziękiewicz instead of Gajgał...

Lena definitely more deserves for it than Kasia :thumbsup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game