The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Yeah a volleyball expert Barbolini is wrong than :whistle:

A volleyball expert like Barbolini also leaves Ferretti out of NT because he doesn't get along with her ;)
    I agree that Cardullo and probably also Croce are better than Leonardi, but what this discussion is really about: I don't think Busto will have any problems in reception because Brinker/Faucette will play instead of Havelkova/Meijners, Marcon and Leonardi proved last season that they are able to handle the 2 player reception, and Brinker really isn't a player that must be hidden in reception.

• But StartNight, the fact Barbolini dont see the greatness of Leonardi says not so much, they have a personal conflict.

Yes i know they had personal problems but i think it appeared between ECH and WC.Barbolini also hide her during last WGP.

A volleyball expert like Barbolini also leaves Ferretti out of NT because he doesn't get along with her ;)
    I agree that Cardullo and probably also Croce are better than Leonardi, but what this discussion is really about: I don't think Busto will have any problems in reception because Brinker/Faucette will play instead of Havelkova/Meijners, Marcon and Leonardi proved last season that they are able to handle the 2 player reception, and Brinker really isn't a player that must be hidden in reception.

Well i can't claim anything about his player choices its same for Guidetti and some others too but for me he is locomotive of italian trainers whom are current best in worldwide his CV in past both in european and international competitions also proves that he is an expert.I think he was the main architect in last World Cup.About reception i didn't mention anything about Brinker or Faucett i think they can handle this job with 3 players too (Maybe it will not be very easy in CL area,time will show) Also handling the reception with only 2 players is not a very good idea since Eczacıbaşı tried to use it with Mirka Francia 2 years and the result was disaster even with good recievers like Esra and Gulden.I think all trainers should take it as an example for future :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Anton how are looking Teams' First 7 of Italian Serie A1 at the moment?

Spaghetti league is not my cup of tea ;) Im sure there are other guys here that knows these rosters better than me. I have better info in Russian rosters.

• Because Spasojevic is OH and Havlickova Opp maybe?

I wondered who would write this wise sentence ? :wavy:
    That's true ! We never saw a libero becoming an OH or an OPP becoming a MB, or an OPP playing as ... OH :rolll:

• American host Julianne Faucett spent last season at Chateau D'Ax Urbino. Volleyball player of the season the club jersey don Yamamay Busto Arsizio - triumphant Cup Champions Italy, and Italy.
    Martin Guigii in the season 2012/2013 will be in , Chieri Torino Volley Club.
    Cristina Barcellini of the new season will play in Spes Congeliano

• I am shocked at the choice of Faucette for Busto. She hardly played last year for Urbino. She will have to play opposite because she is not consistent enough to pass and play on the outside.

In my opinion they should have looked to Sonja Newcombe, another young American. Last season she led the league in Turkey in scoring before she left because of payment issues. She was also the top scorer in France in 2010-11 and is great in defense and reception. Not sure where she is thinking of going for next season, but some team is going to get a young star in the making.

Busto will struggle in serve receive this season if they can secure a better passing outside.

• I think Kozuch may substitute Havlickova very well..with Lloyd she will be fantastic! and I think that also Maren may play better than this year! Pesaro had a lot of reception problems: Klineman wasn't suitable with Brinker while next year with Marcon and Leonardi she will be more positive I guess...

and don't remember that Bauer is capable of doing 25 points per game! :lol:
    and Leonardi is a great libero nothing to say, she held in reception with Marcon the whole year, being a monster also in difense...Italy hasn't any problems with liberos: Cardullo Croce Merlo Sirressi Arcangeli Leonardi De Gennaro...

• Spaghetti league is not my cup of tea ;) Im sure there are other guys here that knows these rosters better than me. I have better info in Russian rosters.

Hey guys, I can answer 'cause I'm working on a Data Base from : Italy, Turkey, Russia & France...
    But it's not complete, of course
    And I'm so happy to see Maggie Kozuch & Maren Brinker with C"mys" hristina Bauer
    I want that Mulhouse will play vs Busto Ardizio !

So, I will end writing the "Spaghetti" league rosters & transfers
    See you

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Kristin Richards in Yeshilyurt

She was Lance Armstrong's wife

http://marriage.about.com/cs/c…ages/a/lancekristin_4.htm

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• I wondered who would write this wise sentence ? :wavy:
    That's true ! We never saw a libero becoming an OH or an OPP becoming a MB, or an OPP playing as ... OH :rolll:

:roll:

Of course it happens that players change positions, but Havlickova has absolutely no features that indicate she'd be good as OH. She attacks much better from pos 2 than from 4, and with her body shape it's very unlikely that she could be a good receiver/defender.

• :roll:

Of course it happens that players change positions, but Havlickova has absolutely no features that indicate she'd be good as OH. She attacks much better from pos 2 than from 4, and with her body shape it's very unlikely that she could be a good receiver/defender.

Well ... So Aneta OPP and Nadia OH ?
    Come on Matthias, put a little bit of fanciness in your volleyball ! ;)