The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• You should better stop dreaming ;) Centoni definitely won't change position with over 30. But Havlickova would help Cannes more as Opp than Centoni...

No problem with me ! I like both very much :thumbsup:

• Busto's first choice is Arrighetti..

the second one Garzaro

if Busto cannot no one of these 2,they'll try to resigned with Dall'Ora..

Does Crisanti already renewed (not resign guys, why does everybody keep making same mistake :whistle: ) her contract? I think she would fit to Busto better than Garzaro

• Does Crisanti already renewed (not resign guys, why does everybody keep making same mistake :whistle: ) her contract? I think she would fit to Busto better than Garzaro

Crisanti seems to stay in Urbino,nothing certain yet..and she already played in Busto (2009-2011) and i dont think she'll come back..

however Garzaro would fit much more to Busto than Crisanti!!!!

• Leonardi is a fantastic reciever? :white: Come on she is just an average reciever if she was really fantastic Barbolini wouldn't need to hide her in last ECH.For me she is just fantastic as digger same for Maj and Gizem.They also needs to improve their reception much to be fantastic.

I know you would be soo surprised but I am totally disagree with you :lol: LEonardi is one of the rarest libero in the world who has almost equal digging&receiving skills (like Sano, Cardullo) She is not only so talented but also shows her talent in the previous season by covering such a huge space in the field :whistle: And just referring to Barbolini's stupid decision about her is such a poor logic :roll: Although Guidetti and Terziç are great trainers since one choose Kerstin, it doesn't mean Dürr is worse than her. I won't count all plenty of Serbian players who are discarded from the NT. I am pretty sure that you would accept that Spasojeviç, for example, is totally better choice thatn Vesoviç or Maleseviç, although FANTASTIC Terziç wouldn't choose her as starter, it doesn't mean she is not as good as others. :roll:

• Where will Kseniya Kovalenko play? ?( Turkish league??

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• Is Togut staying in Crema for next season?

• I agree that Leonardi is a great receiver. The issue with Barbollini is just ridiculous. He is the one who makes Ferretti out of the team and let Rondon play :what: Therefore I't's hard to believe that the reason Leonardi got hidden in reception is her fault. She just showed that 11-12 season.

Hopefully Arrighetti comes to Busto anyway.

• What is Pesaro doing? Ferretti moved to Piacenza, Brinker to Busto. It's time to get some players who can replace them :thumbdown:
    I never liked Signorile, so I hope Pesaro brings a better setter than her. but I don't see anyone. I want Antonijevic to be honest :D Too bad, she is going to keep on playing in Cannes...

• CarduCat, your comment makes you sound like a jerk :whistle:

Just turn the button :box:

• Does any1 know will Omichka OMSK play this year in some European Cup? I still can't believe Mamma left Rabita! :(

• oh damn! Where Siressi is going?

• oh damn! Where Siressi is going?

Probably in Chieri! :)

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• Does any1 know will Omichka OMSK play this year in some European Cup? I still can't believe Mamma left Rabita! :(

Kazan, Moscow, Ekaterinburg- CL

Omsk- CEV Cup

Krasnodar- Challenge Cup

I don't remember if I have got answer how is it possible that Turkey in Euro Cup may have 6 Teams?

• I answered you in Turkish League thread, 6th spot is via balkan cup. Last year we had 6 teams in european leagues, Vakıfbank&Eczacıbaşı&Fenerbahçe in CL Galatasaray&İller in CEV, Nilüfer in Challenge Cup after qualifying from Balkan Cup.

• Gioli in Galatasaray... Was the first transfer I suppose GS will have done after Leo resigned and arrived Barbolini :thumbsup:
    This is a fantastic news... I hope she will play as middle blocker and not as opposite. Who are other players in Gala?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Bergamo is almost dead

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.