The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• I want see Aguero playing as setter :S

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Piccinini in Cheri, it is official now!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• source http://www.volleyball.it/notiz…&n=46995&l=0&a=804&s2=118

It think also more than a month XD

• She will play with Guiggi and Bechis

• Apparently their setter will be Camera :down:

Letizia is still young, maybe she will improve :roll:, noone can be worse than Rondon :lol:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Letizia is still young, maybe she will improve :roll:, noone can be worse than Rondon :lol:

I think We all hoped the same thing for Rondon when She was Camera's age ... Let's see how she will be :D

• Former Junior NT player Serpil Ersari (L) from Cerkezkoy to Sariyer Belediyesi.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Former Junior NT player Serpil Ersari (L) from Cerkezkoy to Sariyer Belediyesi.

I hope she will improve in Sarıyer..She really has the potential( she was choosen as best receiver in 2008 Junior ECH).However her performance in Eczacıbaşı was quite bad in 2010-2011 season :down: ..Best wishes for her and hope to see her in NT next year :thumbup:

• I think We all hoped the same thing for Rondon when She was Camera's age ... Let's see how she will be :D

it's the sae doubt i've..hope Letizia will improve and that she won't do as Rondon di:an eternal promise that day by day has gone worst and worst..

• ]it's the sae doubt i've..hope Letizia will improve and that she won't do as Rondon di:an eternal promise that day by day has gone worst and worst..

To my eyes Rondon has never been a promise, only Barbolini thinks that she is a promising setter :aww:

• To my eyes Rondon has never been a promise, only Barbolini thinks that she is a promising setter :aww:

when she was 16/17 Pesaro bought her and they sent her in A2 to grow up and lots of times the society said that she was the future..

but all of us know the sad reality..

• I hope she will improve in Sarıyer..She really has the potential( she was choosen as best receiver in 2008 Junior ECH).However her performance in Eczacıbaşı was quite bad in 2010-2011 season :down: ..Best wishes for her and hope to see her in NT next year :thumbup:

She is overweight for a libero and dues to this she is slow.She catched a great chance in Eczacibasi but didn't use it.Wish her best but she has no chance for NT in my opinion next to both Gizem,Buse and Dilara.Derya Cayirgan has an also great chance to improve her skills in CL so i think she could be a good option for NT too after Gulden's retire.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: