The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• VK AGEL Prostějov Roster:
    S: Pavla Vincourová(CZE NT), Michaela Jelínková(CZE NT)
    MB: Veronika Hrončeková(SVK NT), Flavia de Assis(BRA), TSvetelina Zarkova(BUL NT)
    OH: Juliana Gomes(BRA), Marina Miletič(CRO NT), Andrea Kossányiová(CZE NT), Šárka Melichárková(CZE NT)
    OPP: Solange Soares(SVK NT), Saskia Hippe(GER NT)
    L: Markéta Chlumská(CZE NT)

http://www.vkprostejov.cz/index.php?novinka=1500

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

Edited once, last by valentine ().

• Nice team, I'm surprised that Saskia chose Czech Republic. They should be competitive in CL.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Hippe signed a 3 year contract with Chieri last year, so I'm surprised. I know she was not happy in Italy last season, so choosing Prostejov makes sense because it's closer to home...I'd really like to know if she is there on loan from Chieri or if her contract there got dissolved, because as far as I know she should play Beach league for Chieri this summer too ?(

• http://news.naver.com/sports/i…=0002234955&redirect=true

does anyone know what this news is talking about??

Is Kim going to rest for a year after Olympics???

No, it`s just saying that the procedure of Kim getting ITC from KVA just started.

The article reveals that there are no any legal problems for Kim to get ITC.

It explains that there are no rights to Heungkuk or KOVO to intervene.

Good news for her. :super:

• Question for valentine

Is the player in your signature "Aydin" Marianna Diaconita (Her surname turned to Aydin guess after marriage) whom played in Turkey (Sariyer,Ankaragucu) previous seasons?

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• .I'd really like to know if she is there on loan from Chieri or if her contract there got dissolved, because as far as I know she should play Beach league for Chieri this summer too

I'm curious about that too much :huh: :S

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Question for valentine

Is the player in your signature "Aydin" Marianna Diaconita (Her surname turned to Aydin guess after marriage) whom played in Turkey (Sariyer,Ankaragucu) previous seasons?

Yes, I think she is the best representive player in Moldova now.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Yes, I think she is the best representive player in Moldova now.

Ah ok,there are many unknown talents in your signature i think ^^ I think it's Marianna's 2nd or 3rd season in Turkey.Previous season she was playing for Ankaragucu than due to economical problems club released most of players in the half of season and she moved to 2nd league club Sariyer and they rised to 1st league.Curious where she will play next season.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Edited once, last by StarNight ().

• Hippe signed a 3 year contract with Chieri last year, so I'm surprised. I know she was not happy in Italy last season, so choosing Prostejov makes sense because it's closer to home...I'd really like to know if she is there on loan from Chieri or if her contract there got dissolved, because as far as I know she should play Beach league for Chieri this summer too ?(

Don't think about beach... For example Caracuta played for Irbino although she has a contract with Busto. Players are mixed

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• any news about Kovalenko?will she come back to Azerbaijan?

and what about Scott??

• What happened to israeli players :teach:

• What happened to israeli players :teach:

If I understood the Google translation of the article well, the club was not satisfied with the performance of last season's team, so they kept only 3 players (Hroncekova, Soares, Chlumska) and built a completely new team around them, so no more place for Velikiy and Artmenko.

• If I understood the Google translation of the article well, the club was not satisfied with the performance of last season's team, so they kept only 3 players (Hroncekova, Soares, Chlumska) and built a completely new team around them, so no more place for Velikiy and Artmenko.

they have completely new strategy of building the team, there was a change of sponsor in the middle of the season and they were thinking about not going to Champions league because they dont have so much money but at last they will compete in CL but the roster had to be young and "cheap" so they will not bancrupt :) and the girls which were in the roster were more expensive..Monzoni should stay but her husband got a work in Baku so she is going there

• But, it seemed that she had refused the proposal of Modena due to heart reasons a few weeks ago. Has she changed idea?

• uhm I dont know..but it seems so, cause the news is from today and have quotes from her talking about the transfer.

The question was about Spasojevic's partner. In fact Anja would have been ready to move in Modena one month ago, there was already the agreement with the club but she wanted a place to play handball in first league and near Modena for her mate.
    And so probably, now Modena has found a club for him. Or maybe she has decided to move in any case to Modena, also because a lot of teams have completed theirs rosters. :)

• Emilce Sosa (MB, Argentina NT) in Clubul Sportiv Ştiinţa Bacău (ROM)

source: http://www.elteevolley.com/player/emilce-fabiana-sosa