The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Indeed a great transfer !!! :super: :super:

Why? Better reception? Less km to run? XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Leo will be happy for better recpetion indeed :)

• getting castillo would be great for rabita aside from stronger defense, she will also help in making akinradewo and krasmanovic more effective

• It seems it is only me who think libero or setter transfer will not make difference for Rabita ^^

I heard Berg has some problems, injury that's why she quit jump service, I think Skorupa and Zhukova will do good job.

About Castillo, if the OH can not kill balls, second balls, Castillo defense would be wasted. Anyway, lets see whom Rabita will transfer

• Yes, her knees problems did not allow her to use very ofter her jump serve

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• seriously?

you should get used to our forum's lovely troll, Bartek :lol:

• Someone wrote Milagros Cabral... she won't play anymore. She finished career in match againt USA on Olympic Games :)

Bethania de la Cruz and Fe Garay have clubs, so, they won't play in Rabita too. Few people wrote good answer, but people wait few days for new player of Rabita :) You'll be happy of this :)

• Why does Rabita need new players, they already have a star studded team... they only need harmony and better communication.

they are a team with 2 stars and former stars but they are not star studded :D

• It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.

• I guess Castillo will play in Rabita, although they have Cebic and Fomina.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Someone wrote Milagros Cabral... she won't play anymore. She finished career in match againt USA on Olympic Games :)

Bethania de la Cruz and Fe Garay have clubs, so, they won't play in Rabita too. Few people wrote good answer, but people wait few days for new player of Rabita :) You'll be happy of this :)

Is She Libero or Outside Hitter or Setter ? :roll:
    Maybe Castillo 8| but they neednt libero :thumbdown:

• I guess Yuko Sano will play in Rabita Baku.

Sano definitely not, she'll play in Galatasaray :)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Sano very good transfer for Galatasaray...and also needed I would say!

and I'm really curious to know who is this new transfer of Rabita!

• Brenda Castillo is almost the new libero of Rabita Baku :teach:

Great transfer for Rabita, but they also need a new OH