The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• American players Nellie Spicer, Tayyiba Haneef-Park, and Jessica Jones will play for recent World Club Championships competitors, Lancheras de Catano in the Puerto Rican League. They sure could of used Spicer and Haneef-Park a few weeks ago! :lol:

Source: Rumbo AL Camerino

• It looks like Rabita's management has realized that their current roster will not do and they decided to get more star players. That is definitely one way to fix their current problems. :)
    Perhaps next year from the start they'll pay the money and get the US national team players, and then they have nothing to worry. :teach:

• American players Nellie Spicer, Tayyiba Haneef-Park, and Jessica Jones will play for recent World Club Championships competitors, Lancheras de Catano in the Puerto Rican League. They sure could of used Spicer and Haneef-Park a few weeks ago! :lol:

Source: Rumbo AL Camerino

Yes I would say they would have got some medal.

• Rabita's level won't change much. Cebic has enough skills. Rabita's critical point during CWCH was spike from OHs.

• It looks like Rabita's management has realized that their current roster will not do and they decided to get more star players. That is definitely one way to fix their current problems. :)
    Perhaps next year from the start they'll pay the money and get the US national team players, and then they have nothing to worry. :teach:

What do you mean they will pay the money next time? Who in the US team did they want to get but did not spend money for?

• Wasn't Haneef going to retire?

That's what she announced earlier. Perhaps the offer was just too good. At her age and with her child the PR League may be just the perfect match. A very short season (Jan-April/May), closer to home, relatively easy training, and good pay.

• Unilever signed with a fourth MB for thsi season, is Luciane Escouto, that was in Mackenzie last season, and this beggining of year she defended Fluminense in Carioca Championship.

as a curiosity she is also going to fight for Miss Brazil 2013 title representing Rio Grande do Sul State.

• Good transfer for Rabita, but now Cebic and especially Fomina can feel useless or they'll play with two liberos, they should find good OH. How good is Fomina as OH?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Good transfer for Rabita, but now Cebic and especially Fomina can feel useless or they'll play with two liberos, they should find good OH. How good is Fomina as OH?

I assume Fomina will be play with Telecom Baku, Rabita's second team.

• Great transfer for Rabita,but it was better for them to transfer an OH,but I guess now it's too late to find a good one!

• I'm assuming it's with Igtisadchi? They don't have a backup to Nootsara and they have her fellow Brazilian, Carol Gattaz.

Ana Tiemi confirmed with Igtisadchi.

Source: APASPORT.AZ

• Offically Yuko Sano in Galatasaray Daikin

http://www.galatasaray.org/voleybol/bayan/haber/14883.php

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• As far as I know, she coming to Istanbul after on November 20 and she will be able to play last 2 CL matches.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"