The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Joana, Loca - thanks :flower:

They say here: http://www.worldofvolley.com/N…levic-lokomotiv-baku.html that Martina Malevic is the new libero of Lokomotiv Baku. Thought it was Miyashiro? How many liberos did they sign? ?(

• so, is Lindsey coming back? :whistle:

• so, is Lindsey coming back? :whistle:

Yes :whistle:

BTW, De Gennaro will not leave Pesaro so Villa should start to search for another libero

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Yes :whistle:

BTW, De Gennaro will not leave Pesaro so Villa should start to search for another libero

wow thats great and wheer? :)

• There are not rumors about it... She just had a train after London yesterday... It is much time, I don't know when she will be able to play. I think that before she will had once again the treatment for her knee, maybe she will join a team the next year, but it is only what I suppose and It maybe be wrong! But for sure she will not stop tonplay and to train, this is sure 100%. During this months, after London, she did pilates workouts for all the time, now she dis the first train and maybe will be a second one, who knows! ;)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• how do you know that? and how about Manzano??

http://www.robursportpesaro.it…catid=38%3Anews&Itemid=53

About Manzano was just a thouth/rumor I read on volleyrosa...

• I wrote it few days ago.

Tamari now is in Baku, so she is new libero of Lokomotiv ;)

• I don't think that Ruiz can pass Pasynkova very easy now,Pasynkova is playing her career volleyball and Ruiz give a break to volleyball for a long time but with this transfer Uralochka's bench reinforced a lot she can replace any spiker in starting six when things go bad.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• i think its a bad news for cannes because they need to win against uralochka to be qualifye for CL playoffs

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• It's not Vesna Djurisic, Chemik is testing Vesna Jovanovic, who played last season in Prostejov.

Jovanovic now confirmed with Chemik.

• Is Sano in Istanbul? If not, when will she come and how long does it takes the "papers" to let her play? When she will arrive in Galatasaray will be 3 liberos pr one between Derya or Necla will leave?