The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• I really dont know but probably a known one like Metcalf or Fawcett. The opp position is one of the most awaited positions for Unilever fans, cause we dont have options in brasilian market, so everyone expects for a internacionally known player

Could it be Haneef-Park? Has she signed any contract for the next season yet?

• Breaking news:

Madeleine Montano and Aury Cruz reported to play for Rabita Baku!

Source: http://www.volleyball.it/notiz…?s=118&n=45740&l=0&s2=118

What? Incredible!;) Aury instead of Osmo is good, but Montano? She is opposite, right? Does it mean that Sanja will be first Opp? No please...

• And do you know about Glass future? She stays in Rabita? I'd rather she would change club especially for polish one ;D

• Breaking news:

Madeleine Montano and Aury Cruz reported to play for Rabita Baku!

Source: http://www.volleyball.it/notiz…?s=118&n=45740&l=0&s2=118

Does it mean that Glinka's transfer was just a rumor?
    I hope Montano will be successful in Europe, I saw her game in Korea league and it was impressive, I hope she will show the same game in Rabita.

• Her agency claims she is ''outside hitter''. Destinee denies it.

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• http://www.voleybolmagazin.com/haber.php?h=5548

Eczacıbaşı VitrA agreed with Yamamay Busto in all subjects for Carli Lloyd.She will sign in a few days :super:

Eczacıbaşı will also transfer a foreign OH.Hope it's Sokolova :win:

Lloyd-Neslihan
    Usic-Sokolova(?)-Esra
    Poljak-Busra
    Gulden

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Makare Wilson USA NT MB from Villa Cortese to Gwardia Wrocław.

9 July- Sopot press conference about full new Roster. Club has given all money to Players.

Lodz wants to see Stam and Kaczor.

• I've read on http://www.dallarivolley.com/default.asp : Anja Spasojevic to Modena and Paola Cradullo to Villa-Novara.. :cheesy: Does someone know if is it true???

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• What about roster for Turkish League? They don't any good Turkish back-up. Lloyd must play all important matches either Poljak too since Neşve is not in a level even for backup player of Eczacıbaşı. :down: So Usiç would be on bench for most of season again :down:

Lloyd and Poljak duo would be great. I was sick of seeing such an great MB as Poljak takes only 7-8 sets per match from ELif X( Since Poljak is way better than Bauer, we can see more than 20 points per match from Poljak finally :rose:

• Hahaha, do you really think that Vakıfbank makes that much effort and spend crazy amount of money to sign with Naz just for making her backup to Özge :roll: Come on! 8)

• Hahaha, do you really think that Vakıfbank makes that much effort and spend crazy amount of money to sign with Naz just for making her backup to Özge :roll: Come on! 8)

I said "If" ;) Well it's early to talk who will be main one coz Ozge knows her teammates much more than Naz and Guidetti likes to play with twins together at the same time so he won't give up Ozge very easy :win: By the way i am not sure she deserves this crazy amount either.Big possible Eczaci give up to interest her coz of it.Maybe Vakıfbank will give up too who knows?

• I said "If" ;) Well it's early to talk who will be main one coz Ozge knows her teammates much more than Naz and Guidetti likes to play with twins together at the same time so he won't give up Ozge very easy :win: By the way i am not sure she deserves this crazy amount either.Big possible Eczaci give up to interest her coz of it.Maybe Vakıfbank will give up too who knows?

Intention of club is so obvious that there is no need to 'if' 8)

And knowing her teammates is not such a big deal. Naz played with Gözde, Gizem and Bahar more than Özge in NT. Also she played with Furst in FBA ;)

If there is a world class setter who has a great international experience and can also contribute to team at block and serve, she would totally deserve big amounts of money 8) (btw the money which is written in rumors are not true indeed)

• What about roster for Turkish League? They don't any good Turkish back-up. Lloyd must play all important matches either Poljak too since Neşve is not in a level even for backup player of Eczacıbaşı. :down: So Usiç would be on bench for most of season again :down:

Lloyd and Poljak duo would be great. I was sick of seeing such an great MB as Poljak takes only 7-8 sets per match from ELif X( Since Poljak is way better than Bauer, we can see more than 20 points per match from Poljak finally :rose:

Gozde Y. and Buse are good backups but agree about Nesve and a good local OH.Would be fine to see Damla Cakiroglu next season.I hope they can rise Ceylan to A team aswell.She is better than Nesve.I am sure they will also look for some good turkish players for next season but foreign players must be priority now.I am also thinking that next season 2+1 will change to 3 or 3+1.Probably most of clubs will do pressure to president since Vakıf has 5 foreigns too (They were the only one who support 2+1 shit) Hope Karabiyik will not have a support for 2+1 from Vakifbank too.In this case i hope Lloyd can play whole season in league.I also prefer to see Usic in league and have a contribution from Sokolova for CL if she comes :D coz we saw that when Senna plays in six she performs really well :D

• Karabıyık is such a stubborn about 2+1 rule :down: After having that much success in NT probably he will have supported arguments about that rule and probably he won't give up that in following decade :whistle:

• Paola Cardullo back at Villa-Novara ? :white:

It looks more logical than her move to Azerrail :rolll:

So ... Luna Carocci to RC Cannes :whistle: ????? (just a dream)