The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Bergamo is almost dead

They shall rise from the dead!

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• Gioli in Galatasaray... Was the first transfer I suppose GS will have done after Leo resigned and arrived Barbolini :thumbsup:
    This is a fantastic news... I hope she will play as middle blocker and not as opposite. Who are other players in Gala?

Nilay Ozek (MB)
    Ozgenur Yurtdagulen (MB)
    Sinem Barut (MB)
    Gamze Alikaya (S)
    Seray Altay (OPP)
    Selime Ilyasoglu (OH)
    Neriman Ozsoy (OH/OPP)
    Ecem Alici (OH)
    Derya Cayirgan (L)
    Necla Esepasa (L)
    Bihter Dumanoglu (L)

Ezgi Arslan (OH-Rent to Eregli Belediyesi)
    Dilara Bilge (OH/OPP-Rent to Karsiyaka)

New transfers

Gokcen Denkel (MB-Fenerbahce) and Funda Bilge (L) left club.I have no idea about Natalia Hanikoglu and Deniz Cetinsarac's situation but possible they will leave too.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• It's official,Arrighetti in Busto Arsizio..She writes a letter for fans in Bergamo's site!

http://www.volleybergamo.it/

• I'm sure of that Joana and I most unhappy members of this forum. :lol:

We'll back soon. \o/ FoppaFener :super:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Tatsiana Markevich has signed 2years contract with RC Cannes. - rccannes.com

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• She is from Belarus. She played for Yeşilyurt 2010/11 and Azeryolservis Baku 2011/12

• I dont know her. Is she good?

As far as I remember she plays as outside hitter and her reception was not bad. Of course, i think she's not ready to play yet for top team.

• Sanja Popovic signs with Muszynianka (POL)

http://www.mksmuszynianka.com/…sanja_popovic_w_muszynie/

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Eleonora Lo Bianco signed 2 years contract with Galatasaray :super: :super: Great to hear that she will stay two more season :flower: Actually she gave that signal in her interview after having signed with GS..In that interview, she said that maybe she will end her career in Turkey :heart:

• Where is this interview? Did you mean this? http://www.galatasaray.org/voleybol/bayan/haber/13608.php Can someone translate it? I know english, italian, spanish, french, latin and ancient greek but not turkish...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Okuniewska even if has other two years of contract with Pesaro may leave the team. After her great performances in Ankara's tournament a lot of teams are interested in Berenika and we know Pesaro hasn't much money..

Maren Grothues is close to Giaveno.

• Okuniewska even if has other two years of contract with Pesaro may leave the team. After her great performances in Ankara's tournament a lot of teams are interested in Berenika and we know Pesaro hasn't much money..

Maren Grothues is close to Giaveno.

Maret and Berit Kauffeldt have the same manager (Theo Hofland), so it's no surprise :lol: