The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• siatka.org claims that Sieczka is confirmed

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Maybe Cella is anonymous, but she was part of Italian NT in 2004-2006, when Marco Bonitta was coach, she was part of team on ECH 2005 when Ialy lost gold with Poland ^^

And she was far from impressive even back then. It has got to be one of the biggest mysteries how she got to NT in the first place... Similar to Rondon's case, actually.

• Who are you looking for in Bielsko? If you are looking for a strong attacker that can make 15/20 points every match, Cella is the wrong person.

I think that we're looking for leader of this team. Maybe we have Horka and Frackowiak as opposite, but it couldn't be good enough, especially with average outside hitters.

• And she was far from impressive even back then. It has got to be one of the biggest mysteries how she got to NT in the first place... Similar to Rondon's case, actually.

So she had to be another favorite like Rondon :lol: I don't know what she's doing in Italian NT, with any difficulties they can find better setter

• I think that we're looking for leader of this team. Maybe we have Horka and Frackowiak as opposite, but it couldn't be good enough, especially with average outside hitters.

Czypiruk isn't good receiver, she also can be OPP, but she's mediocre player

• The only German OH who is free (at least about NT players...) is Heike Beier and I'm really not sure if she is better than Cella ;)

I hope that she won't come to Bielsko, her attack skills now are horrible, she showed them during WGP, Anne Matthes often substituted her.

• I think that we're looking for leader of this team. Maybe we have Horka and Frackowiak as opposite, but it couldn't be good enough, especially with average outside hitters.

Elisa Cella is now a mediocre player. Maybe five or six years ago she could be a good choice for us, but now her level is very low.
    Last season she was always in the bench in Piacenza, although we must say that she was almost always injured. She has a poor attack, but she is quite good in back row, both in reception and in defense. Probably her actual level is Italian A2.

• who is Asia?

Asia is diminutive of name Joanna, muse meant 1st setter Bielsko, Joanna Wołosz ^^

• Nancy Metcalf wrote her facebook page 15 min. ago.. :thumbup:

Kristin Richards is going to Turkey and I'm not going to Russia..just an update for the list

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Some people thought the Metcalf deal was already done, which I wrote it wasnt some days ago here but however, they signed with Havlickova so I guess she will leave Loko anyway :S

• In list of players 2012/2013 season it stands Elena Kovalenko will transfer from Bialystok to Uralochka but its wrong. She will go to Hara Morin in Russian second league.

• http://news.naver.com/main/rea…07&oid=311&aid=0000136175

Kim says she is not going to Azerbaijan anyway.

Kim says she has decided where to go.

Only the agent reveals that it is the club of big league in Europe, not Azerbaijan he says.

Actually, all the rumors about Kim in Azerbaijan club was what Heungkuk, her previous Korean team tried to push ahead, seeking money. :down:

It has turned out to be true that Heungkuk terminated the contract and announced it to Fenerbahce without any discussion with Kim.

The team she is going to make a contract promised to solve all the problem related to Heungkuk, when the contract is signed.

It seems like Turkish League team, Fener or Eczaci.

There was an article that it is Fener yesterday, but not certain yet.

• Laura Dijkema to USC Münster, starting setter.