The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• She is a solid player but overall I wouldn't say she is "that good" ... but just remember that award is just from Final Four matches, and she had very clutch performances there. Also, the best player on her team April Ross did not play so well in the Finals, so she got it for that. Remember, Ortolani won Champions League MVP, despite having a team with Lo Bianco, Piccinini, Del Core, Barrazza, etc.....

In any case, I think Kidder and Jupiter will both do well in Puerto Rican league. I am surprised though that Jupiter did not end up in French league. She would be sure to start for any team 3rd place or below, and maybe even for Cannes or Mulhouse, and I kow the French league restricted the number of foreigners this season, so her nationality could be big advantage there.

I see, thank you for the explanation !

• Puerto Rican League Signings

American OPP and OH, Katherine Harms and Julie Bennett, signed with the Mets de Guaynabo.

American S and OH, Lauren Cook and Hannah Werth now confirmed with the Vaqueras de Bayamon.

• Does anyone know which kind of contract Lindsey Berg has signed with Fenerbahce?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• What about Christal Morrison and Christina Houghtelling? I've never heard about anything about them :whistle:

Christal Morrison (now married to name Engle) is a beach volleyball professional now.
    Houghtelling had a serious shoulder injury and was out for a year; she came back and was a strong player but never had the same power.

• please NO! :S

Do you like Błaszczyk more? :D anyone can be better than him, even grim and grouchy Matlak.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Burak: thank you

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Anicia Wood, middle-blocker, will be a new player of ATOM TREFL SOPOT! :wavy:

No, she won't. Transfer window is close in Poland :)

• Anicia Wood, middle-blocker, will be a new player of ATOM TREFL SOPOT! :wavy:

She is a great blocker! I remember her in Castellana

• If I understand Cebic's tweet right, then she is back to Serbia.