The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Really? :aww: ZAKSA didn't want him or he didn't want to play in Kędzierzyn 'cause I don't get it.

Maybe Buenos Aires Unidos will say you something more, it is official name of this team.

I think Samica didn't fit into Castellani's conception. I guess French player is too tough to subordinate(Castellani jest trochę taki... wiesz...).

• I think Samica didn't fit into Castellani's conception. I guess French player is too tough to subordinate(Castellani jest trochę taki... wiesz...).

I should have know it Castellani and his genius :pinch:

• USA OH/OPP Jeffrey Menzel from Unicaja Almeria to NEP Castellana Grotte.

French OH Guillaume Quesque signed contract with Casa Modena.

Serbian setter Nemanja Stefanović joined AZS Politechnika Warszawska.

Estonian OH Eerik Jago joined Hurrikaani-Loimaa .

Serbian OH Miloš Vemić joined Turkish M.Milli Piyango

• 22-year-old OPP Łukasz Szarek is coming back from Greece to Poland. He signed with Indykpol AZS Olsztyn.

• ...and, according to sport.pl Marcin Mozdzonek is going to play in ZAKSA Kedzierzyn-Kozle.
    http://www.sport.pl/siatkowka/…y_Belchatow__Wzmocni.html

Good for him, recently Nawrocki has been prefered Kłos and he had to sit on bench with Kooistra :down:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• how is Quesque?? :sos:

He was named MVP of 2007 youth European championship.
    Since then he hasn't showed much in France.

He had a 3 seasons contract with Tours, but wasn't able to play because Earvin Ngapeth quickly played better than him. (and with Ngapeth' father as a headcoach, Quesque might have felt not in the best situation).
    So he left Tours for Montpellier one season before the end of his contract. In Montpellier he has been a starter since 2 seasons, but not really impressed.

He is quite tall for an outside hitter (2m03) but lack some power and jump to be really a great spiker. I think he improved his reception a bit, but has never been the best.
    Overall his only strong point in French championship was block because of his size.

• He was named MVP of 2007 youth European championship.
    Since then he hasn't showed much in France.

He had a 3 seasons contract with Tours, but wasn't able to play because Earvin Ngapeth quickly played better than him. (and with Ngapeth' father as a headcoach, Quesque might have felt not in the best situation).
    So he left Tours for Montpellier one season before the end of his contract. In Montpellier he has been a starter since 2 seasons, but not really impressed.

He is quite tall for an outside hitter (2m03) but lack some power and jump to be really a great spiker. I think he improved his reception a bit, but has never been the best.
    Overall his only strong point in French championship was block because of his size.

thank you very much... :obey: so from what you say, if he plays in starting six, Modena doesn't have great ambitions...

• Castellana is building a very good team

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Castellana is building a very good team

Marco Ferreira (Portuguese NT opposite) also joined Castellana Grotte. I guess you knew it already ;) However, I don't hink this team is experienced enough to make something impressive in Serie A1, the only positive sign is the relatively lower level and the number of missing teams/players compared to previous years. Maybe they can reach the middle of the table, but I wouldn't be so optimistic yet, they have a decent team only on paper, for the two Portuguese, if I am not mistaken, it will be a first season abroad, maybe they won't even gain so much play time. Youth a good factor for Castellana, despite the unattractive results in Serie A1 recently I do like them and hope they can show some good volleyball.

Edit: Sorry, Marco Ferreira comes from a second division French team, not an international club level volleyball debut for him, but you got my point :)

• Yes I know... Falaschi, Cester and the libero are very good.

BTW Cernic and Mastrangelo will join the Italian party in Istanbul

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.