The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• yes :(

FB's manager Hakan Dincay: "Some managers made an offer for Gigi to us but we aren't interested in him." he said.

http://voleybolunsesi.com/cont…p?cid=08&id=14021&topic=2

As always- big Fenerbahce Club, 34 times Champions League Champion aren't interested and Everyone wants play there.

• Hungarian OH Szabolcs Nemeth signed contract with Beauvais Oise. Last year he played in Italian A2 league for Sidigas Atripalda.

Another Hungarian will play in Ligue A next season. Montpellier signed contract with former Remat Zalau player, opposite Peter Nagy. MB's Franck Laffite and Phillip Schneider extended contracts with Montpellier. OH Ludovic Castard also signed for Montpellier.

Spanish NT OH Gustavo Delgado signed for Narbonne .

• Polish Libero Michał Żurek in AZS Indykpol Olsztyn

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• As always- big Fenerbahce Club, 34 times Champions League Champion aren't interested and Everyone wants play there.

don't read everything so literally.
    in order to make an educated assumption, one should know how things go in transfer market, specifically the transfer market in turkey.
    players have agents who work closely with some local agents.

turkish agents usually leak some not so reliable information to media, in order to convince fans that that particular transfer is good for the team.

so probably this is how it went;

gigi wants to make a transfer
    informs his manager.
    his manager contacts other managers including a turkish one.
    turkish manager trying to get some commission contacts fenerbahce, since they are looking for a MB, says that he's willing to negotiate a deal with gigi for a good some of money.
    in the same time he leaks an info to media that fenerbahce is interested in gigi.
    fans speculate and are anxious to see him in the team.
    fenerbahce, because of monetary issues or simply gigi would be a luxury to bench, refuses the offer.
    and to quench the growing speculations among fans, declare they are not interested in gigi.

and voila.

• Good point! It is the same case in some of these "fake" transfers or rumours that we read about (the rest are total rubbish though), I won't be surprised if this is what happened between Fenerbahce and Mastrangelo even if I can't be certain as I don't have internal information about this specific situation. I can guarantee to you that some managers, when they want to send their best players somewhere and get some commission money, spread around rumours, like, for example, "Trentino is currently asking us about this guy", so then interest of clubs (not Trentino obviously) will immediately raise with the logic that if Trentino "wants" him, he must be a good player, so we will offer him a solid contract. This has happened in the past and will probably continue to happen until there are managers and commission money involved.

• Elia and Ricciardello will play in Castellana also next year

Sabbi will play in Castellana

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

Edited once, last by Loca inside ().

• Yesterday I heard rumors of Samica coming to Argentina for Buenos Aires Unidos

Polish websites claims that it's true

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Robert Horstink signed a contract with Jaish Sports Club in Doha, Qatar.

Bye bye, Robert !! Life is all about earning as much as money to buy expensive cars, clothes and watches, right? :wall: :wall:

:read:

• That's one side of the coin. The other is that he probably has a family to feed ;)

Trust me, Robert's situation is not like Didier Drogba, who cares for a whole village of poor people.. :whistle: :whistle:

• Jan-Willem Snippe (Dutch NT, OH, 27-year-old, NGM Mobile Santa Croce) has been confirmed as the last signing of Generali Unterhaching. He will fill in the position of Denis Kaliberda who moved to Italy. Theodore Brunner and Konstantin Shumov were confirmed already earlier as replacements of Max Gunthor and Freddy Cedeno in the middle. Thus, Unterhaching have completed the roster for the upcoming season.

Source: http://www.generali-haching.de…ls.13+M5e67fca76f6.0.html