The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Jean-François Exiga back home in Ajaccio.

He was looking for a new club after being replaced by Henno in Macerata (and this despite an ongoing contract) and finally came back to his hometown. The president of the club is his own father.

to me this is a real pity...big loss for Italian Championship! I admired him this year: his defense and his receptions were always great and he is a real leader! hope to see him back soon in Italy! :thumbup:

• I've just read that our Effector Kielce is interested in Niki Penchev. Actually, he supposed to appear on today's training together with other Bulgarian player - OPP Georgiev (any info about him?). So I guess Niki is already in Kielce. The club is testing him and after it - in about a week - the decision has to be made. But there is a huge chance that he'll stay :thumbsup:
    source: http://aktualnosci.siatka.org/…i-zasili-effectora-kielce

• I've just read that our Effector Kielce is interested in Niki Penchev. Actually, he supposed to appear on today's training together with other Bulgarian player - OPP Georgiev (any info about him?). So I guess Niki is already in Kielce. The club is testing him and after it - in about a week - the decision has to be made. But there is a huge chance that he'll stay :thumbsup:
    source: http://aktualnosci.siatka.org/…i-zasili-effectora-kielce

Hm, are you sure it is Georgiev? And are you sure if he is an opposite? I've checked your source and yes, the author mentions some Gejorgejewa which should be Georgiev.

There is one kid, which is Georgiev and is an opposite. His name is Zhulien Georgiev and he is born 1995. He is part of the junior national formations but very few people, all tightly connected to volleyball know more about him. I know only that he is talented. Here's his profile: http://bgvolleyball.com/en/player.php?id=381

There is another - Iliyan Georgiev, but he is 1990 and he is not good for Kielce so I guess it's not him.

Which means it is either Zhulien Georgiev, or someone who's not Georgiev or not an opposite.

Nowhere in our media it is mentioned about anyone apart from Niki Penchev going to Kielce. ;)

• If it's not in our media, maybe he is not a Bulgarian ;) My guess goes for Nikola Gjorgiev who is, in fact, an opposite, but a Macedonian (FYROM) one. He is the only good player with the name Gjorgiev who can make it to Poland. Probably it's a mistake of the country name by the Polish media, one of the many they make!

• If it's not in our media, maybe he is not a Bulgarian ;) My guess goes for Nikola Gjorgiev who is, in fact, an opposite, but a Macedonian (FYROM) one. He is the only good player with the name Gjorgiev who can make it to Poland. Probably it's a mistake of the country name by the Polish media, one of the many they make!

As far as I can gather, Kielce are in some financial troubles. So I doubt they can give him a bigger paycheck than his Turkish team, not to mention he has a contract for the next year too. It's prolly Ventsislav Georgiev.

• Hm, are you sure it is Georgiev? And are you sure if he is an opposite? I've checked your source and yes, the author mentions some Gejorgejewa which should be Georgiev.

I'm not sure of anything. On siatka.org they wrote Georgijev. I wrote Georgiev. And that's how it is written about him there, that he's OPP. I don't know who is this. They didn't mention his name. We can only wait for more info.

EDIT: Now I read this news on other website and it seems that Niki Penchev is already signed and a player who will be tested in Kielce is Georgiev. Or Georgijev. Cheesus :aww: :D

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited once, last by bella ().

• Teodore Brunner has been stopped during the medical controls in Germany as they found heart problems...he has to end his career! I'm so sorry for him, I really appreciated him in Verona two years ago! :wall: ;( ;(

coach Paduretu says that he's very sorry and attacks italian medical controls saying that they hadn't been serious enough! if it's true I have no words... :thumbdown:
    http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?n=49458&l=0

• No, that's impossible. Dante's knee is not in good condition, probably he won't be able to start season with RJX.

Yes. And that's why Brazil didn't win the olympic final. ;( Dante is the most important player for the NT IMO...

• Generali Unterhaching found a replacement for Theo Brunner - Matias Raymaekers (Belgian NT, MB, 30-year-old, Belogorie Belgorod). At least the official website of Haching states so, Paduretu made his decision fast enough to find the right player. Discussed in another thread already, Patrick Steuerwald returns to Unterhaching, I guess he couldn't find a club abroad. Haching have a second setter - Huib den Boer, I am curious how they will manage the roster now.

Source