The 2013 CEV Champions League

• oh no the playing for passion not settling for big money topic again.... 18th century sentiments again :call:

• Didnt u watch the match? İm so surprised that flier made such things.I really liked her but today she is definetly acts like a freak :hit: Btw maybe she made this things because of the excitiment but i didnt like it

I almost saw the whole match, 'so possibly I missed something. What did she do?

• I don't know anybody who doesn't like Manon. She is a very nice girl. So, I'm very surprised, actually. :white:

I can't really explain it, it's probably just a sympathy thing. Of course she can be a very nice girl, but on court she always makes an arrogant impression on me...it's just an impression and it's hard to give examples, it's more like many small things that add up...

• Why do you hate so much Yamamay?

I could understand Loca Inside, who is for sure a Villa Cortese fan, but you?

me hate yamamay? no i supported them last year in the cev cup and even at this year i support them for the italian league ;)

• I'm really happy for Busto's result! it hasn't been a great match I have to say, but at least in the golden set they managed to improve their service and also attack was better...
    I couldn't understand Chiappini's choice to begin the golden set with Lehtonen...Sorokaite wasn't playing badly (ok she wasn't that brilliant) but Lehtonen didn't make any points in attack and also in reception was unprecise! on the other side Arrighetti's match has been much better than last wednesday and once again my MVP is Brinkker! she is playing really really well! :rose:

Go Busto, Final 4!!!!!!!!!! :super:

• I can't really explain it, it's probably just a sympathy thing. Of course she can be a very nice girl, but on court she always makes an arrogant impression on me...it's just an impression and it's hard to give examples, it's more like many small things that add up...

Well, let me tell you: as a person she isn't arrogant at all. The opposite actually.

The thing with Manon is, she doesnt smile during the whole match like Kozuch or Marcon, she looks angry many times, so possibly it makes her look arrogant.

To be honest, I thought the same (like your opinion about Flier) about Corina Ssuschke, until the moment I met her personally at Burhan Felek Hall in Istanbul. After that I changed my mind totally.

• I almost saw the whole match, 'so possibly I missed something. What did she do?

Flier started shouting towards yamamay players after block in the first set and marcon warned her.Other sets not only flier but the others made irritating things like laughing ridiculing,already they didnt have to do it cause the referee was there to make decision against yamamay :aww: . I dont know maybe im so optimistic but i wait from the opponets to be fair.

• Flier started shouting towards to yamamay players after block in the first set and marcon warned her.Others set not only flier but the others made irritating things like laughing like ridiculing,already they didnt have to do it cause the referee was there to make decision against yamamay :aww: . I dont know maybe im so optimistic but i wait from the opponets to be fair.

I missed the thing you mentioned. If she did, it is certainly wrong behaviour :teach:

• The thing with Manon is, she doesnt smile during the whole match like Kozuch or Marcon, she looks angry many times, so possibly it makes her look arrogant.

To be honest, I thought the same (like your opinion about Flier) about Corina Ssuschke, until the moment I met her personally at Burhan Felek Hall in Istanbul. After that I changed my mind totally.

Yeah, that's one of the things I mean. Sometimes Flier seems to be angry/annoyed at her teammates and that's something I don't like...but I don't doubt when you say that she is not like that outside the court ^^

Yeah Ssuschke has a "special" demeanor sometimes as well...and today I didn't like Arrighetti either sometimes, especially when she yelled at Anzanello who claimed a touch at match point :thumbdown: And Brinker's excessive celebration whenever she scores is not my cup of tea either, it always looks like she can't believe she actually scored a point :D

• Seriously Kozuch Bauer Arighetti etc doesn't sound cheap to me ...

No one on Busto is close to as expensive as Hodge or Flier. Meijners, Havelkova, Havlickova from last year's team all got too expensive offers, and that's why they are no longer there. Azerrail bench players Stam/Lehtonen are just as, if not more expensive than Bust's main players. I also believe Arighetti and Bauer took less money from Busto than they could get other places just to stay in Italy in a well-run, professional society playing Champions League. Kozuch is not cheap, but after Sopot and Odintsovo I don't think she is as expensive as she was.

• Yeah it must be said too the budget of yamamay is incomparbly less than the others but they made a great job and for me it makes being in final 4 more valuable :flower:

Now im waiting rabita to the final 4.That would be great to watch grün vs brinker-kozuch and kozuch versus montano :lol:

• And Brinker's excessive celebration whenever she scores is not my cup of tea either

Agree. Even more excessive is Belgian MB Freya Aelbrecht, by the way :teach: