The 2013 CEV Champions League

• wow hodge expensive? oh for a player who plays only well agsainst mid level teams dos not have good reception, floor defense :aww:

• Don't know how many clubs would have want Flier in their squad she is pretty much lost soul for last few years only Hodge sounds expensive on Azerrail side. Both Bauer and Arighetti are top quality Mb's i believe any other team who have wanted them in squad would have paid nice amount of money seems this is where italian leagues prestige kicks in ...

• OMG Busto! :what:

Now when are the next matches? Today or tomorrow?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• OMG Busto! :what:

Now when are the next matches? Today or tomorrow?

later rabita-kazan at 1400 cet and vakif-ecz at 1600 cet

• Congrats Yamamay.As i said earlier.If Yamamay had served better at the golden set then they would have the chance to win.....that has come true! Yamamay just served and got the golden set.Arrigetti and Brinker were key at the golden set.Lehtonen was useless! Hodge should never have replaced at the golden set.that was a crucial moment.Radecka,Lehtonen and Wensink's mistakes cost the F4.

• Congrats Yamamay.As i said earlier.If Yamamay had served better at the golden set then they would have the chance to win.....that has come true! Yamamay just served and got the golden set.Arrigetti and Brinker were key at the golden set.Lehtonen was useless! Hodge should never have replaced at the golden set.that was a crucial moment.Radecka,Lehtonen and Wensink's mistakes cost the F4.

But as far as i remember yamamay should have been eliminated already for u ^^ btw no offense indeed :D

• I can't really explain it, it's probably just a sympathy thing. Of course she can be a very nice girl, but on court she always makes an arrogant impression on me...it's just an impression and it's hard to give examples, it's more like many small things that add up...

i also find Kozuch's gestures and mimics very irritating after getting a point.there is an exaggertaion in it.Arrigetti comes more natural to me with the way she rojoices over a point or a block.

• I was dreaming of 2 Turkish and 2 Azeri teams in Istanbul. But it won't happen. Really sad.

• It will be too rude go in Istanbul with yama supporters and then go with ultraslan in the burhan felek? AHAHAH This is what I want to donright now. Lindsey Berg will be there for sure if Rabita made it to the final! (with Azerrail in in F4 would have been Anza, Carocci, Hodge, Cruz, Abbondanza... Half Villa XD) She was tweeting with Cruz something about it "see you is my motivation" wrote Aury...

I want go to Istanbul! ;(

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Hodge is a solid attacker,pretty well defender.Her problem is reception.

Hodge is a great spiker and a good defender, and yeah her reception isn't very good but not so terrible like for example other OH such as Klineman, Faucette, Oszoy or Malagurski.

• Hodge is a great spiker and a good defender, and yeah her reception isn't very good but not so terrible like for example other OH such as Klineman, Faucette, Oszoy or Malagurski.

Neriman's reception and Hodge's are close :thumbsup: Klineman is terrible!! i dont know about Malagurski and Faucette..

btw,, Does Malagurski have Polish roots?

• Neriman's reception and Hodge's are close :thumbsup: Klineman is terrible!! i dont know about Malagurski and Faucette..

btw,, Does Malagurski have Polish roots?

Yes, hodge is a solid player minus her reception. In fact she has improved in that department compared to last year. A consistent top scorer of the team is worth every single penny they pay her.