The 2013 CEV Champions League

• Best setter naz and best server brinker 8o Naz is getting really better and better thanks to guidetti.And brinker im proud of u,as i said before u have a really good potential and im glad that u started to show it :flower:

About Naz,
    thanks to Guidetti and no forget Zé Roberto :teach:

• Arent u the one of who say busto should be in final 4? :whistle: Lol really funny that u changed your thought after they got medal :lol:

?( ?( ?(

I didn't change my mind at all. Busto is only in F4 thanks to a very lucky draw and some narrow escapes. Teams like Dinamo Kazan or Eczasibasi deserved it certainly more than Busto. Dinamo lost to Rabita. ECZ once again to Vakifbank.

I only talked about the difference in composition of the teams. Afterwards one can say GS deserved F4 even less than Busto. They certainly need to reconsider their policy.

• cmon let there be peace now about the yamamay thing the tournament is over time to cmaraderie eacch other :lol:

• I didn't change my mind at all. Busto is only in F4 thanks to a very lucky draw and some narrow escapes. Teams like Dinamo Kazan or Eczasibasi deserved it certainly more than Busto. Dinamo lost to Rabita. ECZ once again to Vakifbank.

I only talked about the difference in composition of the teams. Afterwards one can say GS deserved F4 even less than Busto. They certainly need to reconsider their policy.

Eczacıbası and kazan :lol: even schweriner showed better things

kazan;a team who depends just gamova and larson but have almost none reception
    eczacıbası;just having some expensive players who show actually really low level and do know nothing about being a team

Busto arsizo is a 'real' team where all players try to show their best and show almost perfect fighting spirit 8o

Already results show what is the reality so there is no need to argue,just think what u want :roll:

• how did busto gala or that german thing showed anything better then dinamo kazan dinamo moscow ezacibasi or cannes when their group and their raod to final 4 was against weak teams any of these teams did i mentionbed that didnt make final 4 would wipe the floor with busto and gala any time any place and u are as objective as pope when it comes to church scandals

• Rabita performed very well during the season and got all the games they played this year in CL till the final game. BUT somehow i have never gotten rid of thinking they got swept to Sollys two times at WCC before CL started. In addition to that, they had never played against any Turkish team this year, again till the final in CL. So, i have some indescribable feelings about Rabita. Surely they are one of the best teams in Europe but i am also very glad that a team got swept against Sollys didn't get the most prestigious cup in Europe. Very well deserved victory for VakifBank. Now people can understand the situation of Eczacıbaşı more precisely before talking about other things. VakifBank is such a team that lock the other teams out in all elements and make them less valuable in appearance. I hope that the players and coach will stay in the club next year/s except the situation of Glinka.

For MVP award i got four candidates; Naz, Furst, Gozde and Brakocevic. Feel sorry for Furst and Gozde who didn't get individual awards. In opposite of that, i am very glad Sano get the award, totally deserved award. She has rocked during the tournament unlike her teammates did.

• :drink:
    Bravo Vakif!
    Rabita, you made me lose some money, but, I am not unhappy.

Yesterday and today games proved once again that TEAM teams are better than INDIVIDUAL teams. I was expecting Rabita to play some more team game then, they could have a good chance against Vakif which is the best TEAM.

I congratulate Vakif management, for their long term investments to make Vakif girls as team and I also congratulate their general manager for backing Guidetti in his first years although he hasn't shown any success in any cup in his first 3 years.

I congratulate God'etti. Whenever I see his running together with the libero to save the ball like a child, I see how he dedicated himself to make this a TEAM.

On her behalf of captain Gozde, I congratulate all players. (although Brako has performed very well throug all CEV games, if I were award giver, I'd give MVP award to Gozde as she played an important role in captainship in making these group of players a team.)

Now, what is the next cup? Turkey league. God'ietti, complete this 3-cups mission and don't make any surprise like you did last year against Cannes and win this 3rd cup too.

Ps: I watched tv interviews of Vakif players after the match. They repeated or said some similar things what I have been saying here. Are they reading my posts here or what?:)

• Congrats. Vakıfbank!!! :cup: it was a great evening for me again!! i got a lot of pleasure from this f4!!! it will stay as a great memory in my heart forever!! :heart: its the first ever f4 of mine !! :D

Congrats,. Brako for the mvp award! Naz for the best setter and Gizem for the best libero!!! :flower: :flower:
    im sad for Gözde for not being rewarded we love you Gözde!!.. :flower: im sad for Fürst for not getting an award :heart:
    im happy for Bahar she played very well :flower:
    And Glinka,you played very well again.You are the best! :heart: we love you,Glinka! :flower:

Congrats. Yamamay for the bronze! they were a little better than GsD and deserved it..Leo's absense made it harder for GsD....
    im sad for Neriman, she ran toward locker room , crying... :flower:

• Neriman should play as opposite indeed :!: Trying to make an OH from her with this terrible reception is just a nonsense and im just sorry for her,she wastes her power in this ridiculous way :aww:

Today she also made so much mistakes on reception and attacking cause brinker forced her so much with serves

• I hope that the players and coach will stay in the club next year/s except the situation of Glinka.

Of course, they'll stay. Glinka will probably retire, but, she may continue at Vakif as assistant coach or somethings like that. Glinka's position will be filled by Polen and Saori. I believe next year Vakif will do more rotations during the games, otherwise, it'll be hard to keep all other talented young girls waiting at the bench and rented at other teams. As Naz said in her interview, "other teams should not dream winning the next cup, Turkey league" (implying Ecz? lol). You can say it is arrogancy, but, I could go further. With all other many youngster talented girls Vakif has, Vakif may not have a competitor in next 3 years. Ecz can compete as they too have some young talents, but, they need to do somethings about their senior team first. I believe it is only Kim who can make a big impact at Ecz and another coach (if I were them, I'd make an offer to Cannes' Chinese coach.)

• Neriman should play as opposite indeed :!: Trying to make an OH from her with this terrible reception is just a nonsense and im just sorry for her,she wastes her power in this ridiculous way :aww:

Today she also made so much mistakes on reception and attacking cause brinker forced her so much with serves

she still can play OH but with a better receiving OH next to her on the court....MOlnar's reception was bad today and Sano cant cover whole court by her own..

• Abbondanza said something very good after the match, he said Vakifbank's success is the result of many years of hard work. That's exactly the point many clubs don't understand: even if you hire a very good coach and many great individual players, it takes a lot of time until there will be success. A team can change 2-3 players every season, but there needs to be a "core", something that is constant over a few years. The coach also needs to know that he can work a longer time, so he can develop younger players without the pressure to have immediate success, and the players get used to the coach's system of playing over the time.

• if I were them, I'd make an offer to Cannes' Chinese coach.

Even if they offer him 50 millions, he won't come :roll: And even if he did, he wouldn't have success in the first year. He is coach in Cannes since something like 20 years, and as far as I know in the first 10 or so of this years, Cannes didn't achieve anything in European cups. Read my post above regarding this topic...