The 2013 CEV Champions League

• Those people walking around in front of the main camera all the time are so distracting

What about the announcer/speaker :roll: :roll: disgusting :down: :down:

• Abbondanza will win the award for the most pointless substitution today. Golubovic on serve for Skorupa, so no setter, and then she makes a super easy serve right on the libero :aww:

yes, what a substitution ! :down:
    Fortunately for R. Baku, Mojica and Folie choose the peak point of the set to make strange cakes ;(

• Eventually rabita won last set 25-22 and the match 3-1 :thumbsup: ,but i cant say they played a great match :sleeping: ,there are some bad facts which affects the game almost everytime,the OHs especially grün should be more effective for next parts

• Abbondanza will win the award for the most pointless substitution today. Golubovic on serve for Skorupa, so no setter, and then she makes a super easy serve right on the libero :aww:

Yesterday Chiappini did the same.He took Arielle Wilson for serve instead Radecka :aww:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Congrats to Rabita :flower: :flower:

But today's match once again showed their weaknesses. Also this season they will not win the CL. It's all about Montano.

Vakifbank convinced me today again. They are by far the number 1-candidate for the title!

• Congrats to Rabita :flower: :flower:

But today's match once again showed their weaknesses. Also this season they will not win the CL. It's all about Montano.

Vakifbank convinced me today again. They are by far the number 1-candidate for the title!

that's what i thought too :D

• Why the announcer is disgusting? He just says applaud for players, or cheer for Rabita. I have seen this in many other games. Maybe he is just a little bit loud, but saying disgusting? :what:

Anyway, I expected better game from Rabita. In this game we saw, sometimes Rabita plays very good-good reception, Skorupa makes variation, but sometimes like in the end of the 2nd set they just stop. Rabita needs stability, I hope Castillo will bring stability to the team.

Go Rabita :heart: :super:

• Why the announcer is disgusting? He just says applaud for players, or cheer for Rabita. I have seen this in many other games. Maybe he is just a little bit loud, but saying disgusting?

Maybe it's a matter of taste/habits...but he is way too dominant, performing his own show, in my opinion..and his cheerings show no respect for the opponent at all :thumbdown:

• If you dont understand the language how can you now that his cheering show no respect to the opponent? :D Well, I wont give example but I watched some games, announcer told audience to jeer at opponent.

Anyway, it is your opinion, but I just think it is not disgusting.

• If you dont understand the language how can you now that his cheering show no respect to the opponent? :D Well, I wont give example but I watched some games, announcer told audience to jeer at opponent.

Anyway, it is your opinion, but I just think it is not disgusting.

You are right, of course I can't understand what he is shouting. But I can notice the moments he is shouting and the sounds he makes...for example if the opponent makes an unforced/unlucky error, or his cheerings even before the ball is on the ground/the point is finished in favour of Rabita :thumbdown:

• Montano 26 points 59%

Rabadzhieva is the best receiver of the match ^^

Secon scorer is Akinradewo, also krismanovic has very good percentage 89% 12 points, I think last game her percentage was almost the same

• The favourites won their matches today as vakıfbank and rabita :thumbup: ,next one is yamamay-GS,i hope there will be the same thing and yamamay win 8o I dont like barbolini's choices and i dont find GS impressive.The best thing they have for me is neriman but she has weak reception and it sometimes affect her attacking too ,yeah they have calderon too but it comes to me she just hits hard as much as she can its almost all she has :white: about gioli and lo bianco i said before my thought at Italian NT thread but if i must say again i think they played their best before and now its not their time 8o
    And about yamamay;having bauer and arrighetti is a big chance and yamamay use it already,faucette plays good in italian league but today i want to see brinker as starter cause her serve is more way effective than faucette's ones.And last part for kozuch 8o ,she is not a great opposite but she can be really effective if u use her right like making her really fast sets like what asians do :D .Already we'll see how yamamay plays today :thumbsup:

• During the rallies it was clear that Rabita was superior but they gave up huge stretches of receiving errors, particularly off of Garzaro's serve. The connection between Skorupa and the middle blockers seems much improved but it's not there for Grun. She had 4 kills, 4 errors and 17 attempts. They cannot afford such poor hitting from an outside hitter. I feel like if they're not going to get the offensive production from that position then they're better off with Cruz as the receiver, I think she's one of the best receivers in the world. I agree with what Matthias said about Brenda Castillo. Her defensive style is definitely unorthodox but she anticipates so well that she's best when "set free."

• The favourites won their matches today as vakıfbank and rabita :thumbup: ,next one is yamamay-GS,i hope there will be the same thing and yamamay win 8o I dont like barbolini's choices and i dont find GS impressive.The best thing they have for me is neriman but she has weak reception and it sometimes affect her attacking too ,yeah they have calderon too but it comes to me she just hits hard as much as she can its almost all she has :white: about gioli and lo bianco i said before my thought at Italian NT thread but if i must say again i think they played their best before and now its not their time 8o
    And about yamamay;having bauer and arrighetti is a big chance and yamamay use it already,faucette plays good in italian league but today i want to see brinker as starter cause her serve is more way effective than faucette's ones.And last part for kozuch 8o ,she is not a great opposite but she can be really effective if u use her right like making her really fast sets like what asians do :D .Already we'll see how yamamay plays today :thumbsup:

what if GsD serves very well then no/less use of Bauer and Arrigetti and.. :cheesy: :thumbsup:

• Reception is not the point, Castillo is not better than Cebic there, but she is an incredible defense player, the best in the world for me.

Castillo :white: :white: :white:
    Are you sure you didn't mean Cardullo, Matthias ^^