The 2013 CEV Champions League

• Never. new World War may break out between Fener and Gala :lol:

So, this means the matches of final 4 are definitely gonna be held in Burhan Felek ? Can I get the tickets in the sports hall on that day itself before the match starts ? Thanks.

• i dont think so.Probabably tickets will have been used up before F4 starts.

Where can i get the tickets ? Im a foreigner, and you expect the sports hall to be full with people ?

• Where can i get the tickets ? Im a foreigner, and you expect the sports hall to be full with people ?

I don't think so! But when the final 4 will be?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Where can i get the tickets ? Im a foreigner, and you expect the sports hall to be full with people ?

you have to provide ticket days ago from f4...there is "BILETIX" which provides the people with any kind of tickets for any kind of sports.you can get ticket on Internet by credit card ,entering BILETIX website...we'll talk this ,aproaching F4
    the link:,
    http://www.biletix.com/anasayfa/TURKIYE/tr

• transfer line reopens for Gala now, another MB maybe, whats harmotto doing :D

Harmotto????wont she stay in Modena??after all she's still injeried..

• Harmotto????wont she stay in Modena??after all she's still injeried..

This means Gioli will play as opposite, maybe...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Woow!! Galatasaray Daikin is the host :super: It is such a good news :D F4 returns to Burhan Felek after 2 years :drink: However, I am worried about Vakıfbank. Even though they are the favourite against Eczacıbaşı, everything can happen in such a critical match. I hope we will eleminate Eczacıbaşı just like last 2 years :drink:

My candidates for F4 are Vakıfbank, Rabita and Yamamay(but this side of the play off is so open for surprises.)

I wish the best all of the teams and hope to watch super-exciting matches :lol: :win:

• I'm waiting to see Bartek's comment about interactive court lines of volleyball hall

• Everything can happen :|

• Also in my opinion XD

• About Italian teams:

Villa will be out in the first round
    Busto in the second

Of course I hope to see them playing the F4 but will be how I said... I can bet it

• This means Gioli will play as opposite, maybe...

:) no, not again, barbolini's ear was cooked cos of that decision, anyway he himself also saw it didnt work it got worse.

GS turkish youngster mb s have potantials but not good at blocking yet n soft
    A block expert is needed while 2 MB on the pitch

• Imo,Azerbaijani teams could eliminate Yamamay... :whistle:

that will happen if manon flier returns to her form