The 2013 CEV Champions League

• What a narrow escape for ECZ :gone:

Maja the beast saved ECZ :win:

• yep ! :D well play for almost whole 2nd set and then such a nervous ending
    come on girls, one more ! :super:

Majo ! :obey:

• Referee was the reason why this set last so long :cursing:

• poljak again she was the stabilizer in this game not only the bloks but everytime asuma sets the bssll to her it is almost 100% sure point :super:

• I must say I'm quite positively surprise with the way Villa played, apart the last set (even though they did still fight), they showed quite a good game against the amazing Eczacibasi. Caterina as always very impressive, I'm always shocked when I remember she is only 18.. :lol:

And Poljak....just amazing as always! I really fell bad she can't play high level in National Teams...cause she did deserve to be in Olympic Games and bigger tournaments.

Congrats Eczacibasi!

• Congratulations my team ! :flower:
    Ozge was not that bad in the 1st set, i'd rather say she couldnt deal well with the wavy reception, but it was good decision to let Asuman play, she did great job today i think ! she brought a freshness to the game and help her team no doubt :) Bravo Asu ! Also Busra played very well today, especially at block.
    about Maja...no words, that's all :flower:

• Ecz will get eliminated in second round if they continue this poor performance Ozge is terrible and pretty much killing the team single handedly. Pity for Cortese they deserved more than this result

• Lorenzino, why did you put Ozge out? She was not playing bad!
    Ecza is a very strong team but today they did not show her best, I think... Villa played well, as someone else said before me, they deserved something more... Folie still had some problems with her ankle. Parrocchiale can't play in champions league, Villa should have had another libero instead of her! Maybe Viganò should have played more in back row to replace Klineman, Bosetti did a good job especially in back row, the middles (of both teams) were impressive, Rondon did not play so bad, she is improving...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• After seeing both teams play this season, I personally would not take that bet.

Damn! I was so close to become a rich. I see the turning point of the game was the 3rd set, 29-31!. Villa should have won that set at home (by referee, lineman, whistles, etc) and the result would definitely have been opposite.

People, I said it before, that team, Ecz, has Neslihan, a negative effect to a team play. Ozge had to force herself to set the plays for Neslihan more (I guess, she has a big power in the club and volleyball community.) We had seen her negative effect in the NT team too during olympic games too. She is acting as if the single leader of the team while there are also players like Poljak and Soko. I see that many Turkish volley fans are saying poor inconsistent games of Ecz is due to the setter, Ozge. Not at all, the big problem is at the big!, Neslihan. Ozge's mistake is to to follow and obey her, her off-field power of Neslihan the Queen(!).

• Neslihan is not acting like a leader and she's not affecting negatively on the team, it's ridiculous !

• Neslihan is not acting like a leader and she's not affecting negatively on the team, it's ridiculous !

Of course, so. If her negative effect to the team were only at Ecz, it could be ok, but, we saw her at NT too during olympics.

Ok, I see, you are an Ecz fan, biased and protective. But, if Ecz wants to win CEV this year, she needs to stop acting as single leader of the team, at least, on the field. She should take Glinka's approach to the team as example to herself if she wants to be the leader. At least, she should leave the team leadership to a more experienced player and there is one, Sokolova. What we see at Neslihan over these 2-3 years is as if she is at a beauty contest. (Anyway, whenever Ecz plays like that more, I'll keep bidding on the less favored opponents, so that I'll keep making money. I checked people's prediction in other thread and everybody were saying 3-0 or 3-1 for Ecz, but, Maja saved at a critical turning point.)

• Of course, so. If her negative effect to the team were only at Ecz, it could be ok, but, we saw her at NT too during olympics.

Ok, I see, you are an Ecz fan, biased and protective. But, if Ecz wants to win CEV this year, she needs to stop acting as single leader of the team, at least, on the field. She should take Glinka's approach to the team as example to herself if she wants to be the leader. At least, she should leave the team leadership to a more experienced player and there is one, Sokolova. What we see at Neslihan over these 2-3 years is as if she is at a beauty contest. (Anyway, whenever Ecz plays like that more, I'll keep bidding on the less favored opponents, so that I'll keep making money. I checked people's prediction in other thread and everybody were saying 3-0 or 3-1 for Ecz, but, Maja saved at a critical turning point.)

You are really being ridiculous! People who doesn't agree with you are not necessarily be biased and protective :down:

• ErolGarip, whats the problem with Neslihan's being leader? she made 10-11 points in first set and in that set Luba was inefficient.the others too.Nobody is stopping nobody from being leader.When Luba started to play well then she got alot of sets from Asuman.If Neslihan gets points she gets the sets if Luba or Polljak in a good mood then they get the sets.this is team-play.i dont understand getting poinst,making saves and serving greatly whats wrong with that? Neslihan does that.

and you said Saori would be the leader and we see Saori cant contribute as expected....what about that? in this case,Does Saori spoil the team-chemistry?