2013 CEV Champions League

• Kaziyski
    what about Zaksa? (i didnt like Resovia's Spiker's performance today)

I expect ZAKSA to win tommorow. We ( :D ) trashed JSW few days ago, Fonteles was outstanding. Zagumny is finally back, although Pilarz did good job. :win: Mozdzonek is also fit, Wisniewski caught good form :drink: all in all ZAKSA win shouldnt be questionable at all ;)

• wtf is going on with Shoeps
    shit, few attacks cool, but just at the beginning of a match, when everyone feels good and fresh, but action after action he seems to be weaker
    no energy in spikes, he hits like a woman sometimes, seriously
    sad, but true - he can't be a leader now, I suppose even Bartman would be better

anyway, I let Resovia to apologize, 'cause they have a reasons to do it

if they want to call themselves as a world-class team they can't play like that, this is not a female volleyball, when situation can be changed in every single moment

• I expect ZAKSA to win tommorow. We ( :D ) trashed JSW few days ago, Fonteles was outstanding. Zagumny is finally back, although Pilarz did good job. :win: Mozdzonek is also fit, Wisniewski caught good form :drink: all in all ZAKSA win shouldnt be questionable at all ;)

ZAKSA :super:

• Schoeps is over. He may be a good substitute, but that's about it. Bartman would have made a difference today.

• What's going on with Bartman btw? It looks like in the beginning of the set Resovia could spike and play good and after the second timeout they start making those stupid mistakes and give the opponent points.

I expect tough game tomorrow between ZAKSA and Zenit.

• What's going on with Bartman btw? It looks like in the beginning of the set Resovia could spike and play good and after the second timeout they start making those stupid mistakes and give the opponent points.

I expect tough game tomorrow between ZAKSA and Zenit.

ZAKSA playing vs Noliko, Zenit in Berlin :wavy:

• Twice today I breathed a sigh of relief... Skra and Dinamo. Great to see Kurek playing, finally. I hope that now he will play better and better. And truly I believe in Dinamo advancing. Nothing against Trento, but if I cheer for someone, I cheer for Dinamo.

Can someone explain me where the hell is Poltavskiy? Is he still in this team at all? I know that I'm on different planet with being up to date with superleague, tough times, you know... but I don't remember any news about him telling that he plays well and even that he plays at all. So, please, enlighten me, people.

Why is he setting that high balls? Macerata have higher block, wingers need lower but faster balls not fcking balloons :aww: put Dobrowolski in ffs :obey: 17:13 and lose set in own hall :aww:

WHAT? :what: Holy... whatever... I'm happy I didn't watch this match. I only saw a few totally "brilliant sets" by Tichacek. He is awesome. Really. Absolutely a star of the team.

injured leg

I can only imagine how much he was cooked seeing what was goin' on and being unable to at least try to help somehow.
    And meeting Bartman & Travica would be interesting. You know, these memories from WC. Sempre dietro and stuff...

• ZAKSA playing vs Noliko, Zenit in Berlin :wavy:

Yeah no idea why I decided that they will play together :lol: . They won't even meet in Playoffs 6 :aww: . Yeah ZAKSA has definitely far better chances to win.

• What happened with ACH Volley Lubljana? They were killed by Sokolov. Only the french MB with good performance.

• Bella, I tried to watch Resovia, because I wanted them to win /though I am neutral towards this team/, but was too painful to watch. Polish audience seems like burden on player's shoulders instead of doping, like Bulgarian audience in national competitions.

• Bella, I tried to watch Resovia, because I wanted them to win /though I am neutral towards this team/, but was too painful to watch. Polish audience seems like burden on player's shoulders instead of doping, like Bulgarian audience in national competitions.

Nothing weird. The audience in Rzeszów is getting impatient 'cause their team gets spanked in every possible front. I guess no one expected that they won't win a single set on their own ground. Watching the stats I'm guessing it wasn't Macerata's monster day. They didn't even have any aces. And service is a real power of this team, right? So if someone could explain me why not to take that chance and win at least one fuc*ing set? Really, that's embarrassing. Good luck then next week in Italy. I'm not saying that I'm leaving my team. I'm just a little bit tired of their performance and saddened. Waiting for my enthusiasm to come back so I can believe that nothing is lost and miracles do happen...

• What happened with ACH Volley Lubljana? They were killed by Sokolov. Only the french MB with good performance.

I watched the game. It wasn't like that. ACH played good as well as they can. They even managed to lead at some points of the game (especially the third set), but they are not that experienced and they didn't manage to hold this advantage. Sokolov played as opposite as you could see. Yes he was good in serving and made 5 aces, but some of them were ACH errors. In the first set however he wasn't very effective. Granted part of this was because Nimir didn't set very well IMO and sent him balls that were right in the block's hands, but other times he just wasn't concentrated. That changed the second and third set and he managed to score more and yes this time his serve was definitely working. ACH's coach idea was to leave his serve in side out, but they managed to do that in his 6th serve in the third set (now other thing is that the umpire made a lot of mistakes and I still wasn't sure that there was point for Cuneo after Sokolov's first serve in the third set and that lead to long series of Sokolov's serves that won the set for Cuneo). ACH also made mistakes in the important moments too, so I wouldn't say that Cuneo were that brilliant.

Macerata indeed didn't show their best, but that was enough for them to beat Resovia. Just like ACH Resovia was able to even lead in the sets (17:13 I remember in the second set), but they couldn't keep that advantage because they really made stupid mistakes. The audience was good, they just wanted their team to win, but I wouldn't blame the loss to the audience that much. They just weren't concentrated in the important moments of the game.

• To sum up yesterday's match:

Against teams like Macerata, your errors come right back at you, biting you in the ass twice as hard. And that's what happened with Sovia. Honestly, I don't think anyone expected them to win that. Not after what they've shown in the league so far. And even if they'd won that one extra, face-saving set, it would have made no difference whatsoever. But, since they started the match so well, the expectations grew rapid. Obviously. The whole thing may seem like a total failure now, but actually as a supporter I'm quite optimistic. They played 2 solid sets. There was no Bartman, Akhrem barely present, basically Kowal was without his 2 starters and so his options were quite limited. They're not in a place to win matches like these yet - too many internal problems. But I can feel them getting there.

As for the audience - generally there's always some kind of pressure from the crowd in Poland. Even Olsztyn and Częstochowa experience that. But Rzeszów is kinda specific, and indeed it can get more destructive than anywhere else. Some people over there simply don't respect their players. They demand, and at the same time fail to understand what selfless support is.

• Well, I guess Messi could not win matches alone either if he would have an injured leg...But true that Trentino is not showing that secure top form as we anticipated... Though they made the same at the Club World Championship, and then in the end they still won when it was really needed... Let's see. Hope Veres can recover till next week (doubt it though that even if he does he would be in top form) and we can see an interesting match.

So we can see if they really have the heart of a champion. :P
    It was interesting to see how useless Juantorena is when he can't' attack properly. Almost a liability in the field. So much for being the Messi of the volleyball :down: :down:
    Both Kurek and Kruglov were fantastic.

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!