2013 CEV Champions League

• more such a motivated teams as Berlin, please :obey: :obey: what they did today was awesome, sad they wasn't able to cause to the golden set

• good Cuneo managed to pass to next round...some black outs still,especially at the end of the third but the team managed to overcome the difficulties really well in the fourth! good blocks!! :super: MVP: Antonov, precise in reception, he hits hard both in attack and serve, good blocking too...

• Gosh. They won it finally. 'Cause I wasn't so sure of it not so long time ago... ZAKsa in next round. Wiśnia :thumbsup:

Now waiting for a massacre in Italy. Or for a miracle.

• Mozdzonek... Leaves Belchatow, 'cause he wants to play more regularly :rolll: With such a performance he can just dream about it

• Mozdzonek... Leaves Belchatow, 'cause he wants to play more regularly :rolll: With such a performance he can just dream about it

He's out of shape after an injury. Give him time.

:D :rolll:

IMO MVP should go to Lukasz, he turned match :obey:

Don't laugh :tzz: Tomorrow will be another reason for me to cry.

I hope Andrea saw Wiśnia in action today.

• I'm not fan of Resovia, never have been. But will cheer for them as I dont like Macerata much more :D

Some1 wrote sth about Cuneo... ACH left 2 starting OH's, Lewis who is playing as libero for last 3-4 seasons played as OH so I dont see any reason to be happy for 3:1 win. Cuneo didnt have serious opponent so far, some CEV cup teams are stronger than 80% of CL teams and it's time to think about giving WC's. I would rather watch match Cuneo-Halkbank or Lokomotiv Kharkov-SKRA Belchatow than Cuneo-Remat Zalau or Tomis Constanta-SKRA.

• good Cuneo managed to pass to next round...some black outs still,especially at the end of the third but the team managed to overcome the difficulties really well in the fourth! good blocks!! :super: MVP: Antonov, precise in reception, he hits hard both in attack and serve, good blocking too...

I don't know how they managed to loose that third set :lol: . Everything worked so good for them and they just choked on their own. It will be really difficult to do something against Macerata with this game. Then again I have to say the moment Grbic was in, Cuneo started playing differently. At his age he still rocks as setter and brings some security in the team when he's playing. You just could feel it. As for Antonov he had had great game. Ngapeth wasn't that bad either. The problem for me is that they don't have good middle blocker and if this is working for a game against ACH (and let's be honest Cuneo were lucky to play with them) it won't work for good teams like Macerata. Even if they had, it would still be really hard, but now it's kind of impossible.

• Will somebody explain me why the odds for Trentino winning are 1.12 ?!

If this is just for the game without the Golden set, then why there is nothing about the Golden set in bet365 ?!

This is disgraceful :down:

• IMO, Berlin deserved to have won both matches. Trouble was the passing. None passer was able to pass decently, and many good opportunities of counter attack were wasted at some critical points. X(

• I don't know how they managed to loose that third set :lol: . Everything worked so good for them and they just choked on their own. It will be really difficult to do something against Macerata with this game. Then again I have to say the moment Grbic was in, Cuneo started playing differently. At his age he still rocks as setter and brings some security in the team when he's playing. You just could feel it. As for Antonov he had had great game. Ngapeth wasn't that bad either. The problem for me is that they don't have good middle blocker and if this is working for a game against ACH (and let's be honest Cuneo were lucky to play with them) it won't work for good teams like Macerata. Even if they had, it would still be really hard, but now it's kind of impossible.

I agree with you, and about Grbic, and about the Middle blocker cuneo needs! we'll see what Mastrangelo will do, but like this they can't compete in Italy and in Europe!

• I agree with you, and about Grbic, and about the Middle blocker cuneo needs! we'll see what Mastrangelo will do, but like this they can't compete in Italy and in Europe!

Do you have any information what's going with Masrangelo? Bulgarian media claims that there are problems between him and the coach. The thing is it doesn't even seem that they are trying to get some new middle blocker. Kohut is not a good one, nor Rossi. Sokolov can't play as middle blocker either even though they use him for that. Mastrangelo was the one to make their block working and without him I don't see them competing on high level.

• Arkas :super: Truely amazing :obey:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: