Fenerbahçe 2012/13

• When I saw these pics for the first time on instagram, I spent a lot of time laughing AHAHAH

Look at the face of the man :rolll:

Lin seen a bit scared of driving in Istanbul, like every ordinary driver lol

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Where did she mention Lindsey? I have no idea or watching 44 minutes of a video in Turkish!

[EDIT] I found it :lol:

it was at 33-34, and I have the same puzzle at home but I've never finished it because it takes toooooooooo long :cheesy:

btw I thought Lindsey bring the puzzle from Italy because "Clementoni" is an Italian brand XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Edited 2 times, last by Loca inside ().

• So is it official that Abbondanza will be the coach for next season?

Then let's play a game...

FENERBAHCE roster may be like this?
    Ozge Kirdar - Montano
    Spasojevic - Piccinini
    Harmotto - ?
    Yeldan

VAKIFBANK like this?
    Naz - Brakocevic
    Costagrande - Godze Kirdar
    Furst - Toksoy
    Guresen

GALATASARAY like this?
    Lo Bianco - Kim Yeon Kung
    Oszoy - Del Core
    Erdem - Veljkovic
    Sano

ECZACIBASI?
    Hanke - Darnel
    Rabadzhieva - Sokolova???
    Poljak - Busra
    Gulden

RABITA BAKU?
    Lloyd - Hooker
    Fè Garay - Tom Logan
    Akinradewo - Bauer
    Castillo

AZERRAIL BAKU?
    Glass - Skowronska
    Hodge - Cruz - Rahimova
    Kovalenko - Gioli
    Korotenko

LOKOMOTIV BAKU?
    Ognjenovic - Havlickova
    Klineman - Petrauskaite/Grothues
    Ssuschke - ???
    Miyashiro

What do you think about these? Let's talk and bet ;)

• hmnn doesnt make rabita baku favorites?

• It is really, really unlikely that Ognjenović will play in Lokomotiv :sos: :tzz: I wish Veljković in Galatasaray but.. :?:

• Ognjenović will play in Lokomotiv, I wish Veljković in Galatasaray

These issues have nothing to do with Fenerbahce

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• What are you talking about Togutt ?

haha I'm just trying to imagine how the big powerhouses will look like next year! :lol:

Well, If Ozge does not like Fenerbahce..where else can she play? In Besiktas? If she wanna come to Italy she's very welcome!!! :thumbsup:
    And who could be then the setter of Fenerbahce? Berg? Ognjenovic? Don't forget about the Turkish League strict rules about foreigners...they need some Turkish good player if they wanna get a ticket for CL 2014/15...

• I have no idea where Özge will play next season.

I'm happy to have Lindsey here in Turkey. She wants to stay at least one more year at Fenerbahce in Istanbul but I don't know what Fenerbahce's management think about foreign setter for next season. As I said before if Fener try to get as a foreign setter like Carli Lloyd, Nootsara Tomkom or Denise Hanke, Berg should be leave the team, it's not a problem for me. If no, Berg should be stay in team.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I have no idea where Özge will play next season.

I'm happy to have Lindsey here in Turkey. She wants to stay at least one more year at Fenerbahce in Istanbul but I don't know what Fenerbahce's management think about foreign setter for next season. As I said before if Fener try to get as a foreign setter like Carli Lloyd, Nootsara Tomkom or Denise Hanke, Berg should be leave the team, it's not a problem for me. If no, Berg should be stay in team.

Ok, but with a foreign setter you would have problems in the Turkish Leauge because of the strict rules. And the risk is to be excluded once again from the Champions League...that's why I think Fenerbahce will try to sign Ozge Kirdar(who's my favourite Turkish setter, better than Naz IMO).

• There is no way Fenerbahce would sign Özge but I think, she would never go to Fener or she would never sign for Fener

• If Abbondanza will be the new coach, Berg will stay in FB for sure...

BTW this is not the topic for the transfrer news! ;)

• Abbondanza will be the new coach of Yellow Angels, we're just waiting to official announcement

• As much as I like Berg I think Fenerbache needs to go for a local setter. They could have done equally as well or better with Elif and Nilay if they had signed players in better form than Mari and Paula Pequeno. I don't think Berg's addition has made much impact.

• Agree on your point that she didn't have much impact at Turkish League or on the team but if we don't have Berg, we weren't able to play final in CEV Cup.

Edited once, last by filedefener ().

• As much as I like Berg I think Fenerbache needs to go for a local setter. They could have done equally as well or better with Elif and Nilay if they had signed players in better form than Mari and Paula Pequeno. I don't think Berg's addition has made much impact.

Berg did not come to fener with a great shape unfortunately (after giving a break to volleyball for months) Also she has not been with team since the beginning of season. Also there was some familiarization period to get involved to the team. Thus, I believe Berg would have big affect if she has been signed just after OG. :whistle:

I hope to both Berg and Leo stay in their current teams since there is no other high level Turkish setter besides Naz. That's why I would build my team around these foreign setters not Calderon-like strong attackers. :whistle:

By the way, Ezgi Dağdelenler (1993, 185 cm from Ilbank) must be considered by FB and GS since she is the only all-around Turkish OH who can be beneficial on high level teams. She showed pretty decent performance at both attacking and reception during whole season although she has played in a comparetively weaker team. :thumbup: